Page 48 of 766 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556575898148548 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3517702;
    Lol..oh you crack me up..so he'd basically get credits for every episode - which we know is his primary objective. No marriage worries with Wes!

I just hate the thought of Kip getting crushed. I had accepted his fate as a F3 and a fond parting of ways and farewell.

This season is bringing the kooky.
    looks like his HTD will be great! Can't believe his parents put up the caution tape around the hot tub!? No wonder we had trouble figuring out that SC!!

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3517709;
    I think the little twist that Jillian is talking about at the end is that the FRC will involve all of the f3. She lets Kip go at f3 then she says "the person that was so difficult to let go comes back and sweeps me off my feet and got down on one knee and proposed" I think we are going to see Kip go out of his comfort zone to pursue Jillian she lets him go he comes back and tells her exactly what he is feeling proposes and then she rejects him if this happens it will also be the perfect set up for the next bachelor
    Which is exactly what they want. I totally agree with your scenerio.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by jotiff1;3517667;
    I just replayed that and not sure if they are really cowboy boots, but are similar type. They are kind of pointy shoes. Didn't Kip wear something like these before? I remember discussing that sometime before
    the brown pointys that ppl are refering to, i personally think are Ed's. they match the ones he wore on their 1:1 date and also the mystery Bed Guy in Spain....it's a ruddy tan/brown color, altho the pants of the guy they previewed tonight, Ed wouldnt be caught dead in those...or maybe he could be, lolol.

what do you think?

It is Ed and Jillian jumping off the cliff. They have the same swimsuits on jumping off the cliff as they do jumping off the yacht. Ed is in green with a white stripe around the top and down the side and Jillian is in green, pink and yellow striped bikini.

It looks to me like the guy in the very distant shot of the two on the cliff has the same shorts on as massage guy on the bed. It is so far away I can't make out who it is. Where is my magnifying glass when I need it?!? Can anyone bring the SC over?

Kip has 2 days in Hawaii, right? Kayaking and zip line so he has to be F2.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3517795;
    I think Kip is the one she is hugging when crying, so is he F2??
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3517795;
    maybe the kayaking is his HTD? He already kayaked in Vancouver! what's with all the kayaking & ziplining?!

FORT Fogey

Ok, my thoughts after replaying and rewinding the preview six times, freeze-framing as I went along.

The guy coming back to her room is wearing a blue suit and tan/brown cowboy boots. His legs are on the thin side. There's a flash of his head/face as he's going through the door. The hair is dark, like Kip's or Ed's.

The guy she hugs with tears at the FRC (presumably rejecting him) is wearing a pin stripe suit.

Now, for interpretation: Whoever proposes to her is someone she had a very hard time saying goodbye to. It's not the person she had decided on the day or so before the rose ceremony when she thought her mind was made up. So it's either F3 who had just been sent home, or... Wes, who returns. Wes has the personality that would say to himself, if Ed can come back, so can I. Wes would wear cowboy boots. I'm sure letting Wes go after Spain was hard for her. Wes would have the b*lls to try and upstage the others by proposing first. Wes is the one who could make her rethink her decision. I don't remember seeing Wes' legs in anything but jeans so I don't know if they are thin or not.

Since the show ended, she has said she made the right decision and people will like it. So, my sense is, if it's Wes that returns and proposes, she reconsiders her decision but ends up rejecting him.

The guy she's crying over at the FRC who I think is wearing a pin stripe suit seems most likely to be Kip to me. He's worn pin stripe suits before. I think he's the F2 and she rejects him.

I think the fantasy suite date that didn't have romance is Ed or Reid and she decides against that person. "Am I supposed to take a chance...?" Clearly, she's saying she can't take the chance. Right now, things point to that being Reid. I also think he's wearing the brown suit with the heavier looking legs.

So at the end there may be 3 -- the F2, F1 and Wes coming back to try and change her mind. Maybe he tells her he came on the show for his music, not to win the girl, but he really did fall in love. And she struggles with it, but in the end, decides against him. Wes benefits even if she rejects him because to the viewing public, it will overshadow the bad edit he's gotten all season. Yes, he started out by being there for the wrong reasons but then redeemed himself by coming back at the end to propose.

So, who gets let go at F3? I think Reid or Ed. Who is left for the F1/F2? Reid or Ed--and Kip. If she rejects Kip as F2, it's either Ed or Reid that wins. If Reid is the guy with the romance problems, then it's Ed who wins. If Ed is the guy with the romance problem, then Reid wins.

Right now it seems like it's Reid with the romance problem, but those are all voice-overs so we don't know for sure.

I really don't see any of the final three trying to break the rules so to speak by proposing ahead of the FRC. So I think it's Wes. Ok, take your shots. Am I crazy?

Quote Originally Posted by beeleever;3517764;
    It is Ed and Jillian jumping off the cliff. They have the same swimsuits on jumping off the cliff as they do jumping off the yacht. Ed is in green with a white stripe around the top and down the side and Jillian is in green, pink and yellow striped bikini.

It looks to me like the guy in the very distant shot of the two on the cliff has the same shorts on as massage guy on the bed. It is so far away I can't make out who it is. Where is my magnifying glass when I need it?!? Can anyone bring the SC over?
    Yep, you are right. so I guess they do a lot of jumping during that date.

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3517817;
    Ok, my thoughts after replaying and rewinding the preview six times, freeze-framing as I went along.

The guy coming back to her room is wearing a blue suit and tan/brown cowboy boots. His legs are on the thin side. There's a flash of his head/face as he's going through the door. The hair is dark, like Kip's or Ed's.

The guy she hugs with tears at the FRC (presumably rejecting him) is wearing a pin stripe suit.

Now, for interpretation: Whoever proposes to her is someone she had a very hard time saying goodbye to. It's not the person she had decided on the day or so before the rose ceremony when she thought her mind was made up. So it's either F3 who had just been sent home, or... Wes, who returns. Wes has the personality that would say to himself, if Ed can come back, so can I. Wes would wear cowboy boots. I'm sure letting Wes go after Spain was hard for her. Wes would have the b*lls to try and upstage the others by proposing first. Wes is the one who could make her rethink her decision. I don't remember seeing Wes' legs in anything but jeans so I don't know if they are thin or not.

Since the show ended, she has said she made the right decision and people will like it. So, my sense is, if it's Wes that returns and proposes, she reconsiders her decision but ends up rejecting him.

The guy she's crying over at the FRC who I think is wearing a pin stripe suit seems most likely to be Kip to me. He's worn pin stripe suits before. I think he's the F2 and she rejects him.

I think the fantasy suite date that didn't have romance is Ed or Reid and she decides against that person. "Am I supposed to take a chance...?" Clearly, she's saying she can't take the chance. Right now, things point to that being Reid. I also think he's wearing the brown suit with the heavier looking legs.

So at the end there may be 3 -- the F2, F1 and Wes coming back to try and change her mind. Maybe he tells her he came on the show for his music, not to win the girl, but he really did fall in love. And she struggles with it, but in the end, decides against him. Wes benefits even if she rejects him because to the viewing public, it will overshadow the bad edit he's gotten all season. Yes, he started out by being there for the wrong reasons but then redeemed himself by coming back at the end to propose.

So, who gets let go at F3? I think Reid or Ed. Who is left for the F1/F2? Reid or Ed--and Kip. If she rejects Kip as F2, it's either Ed or Reid that wins. If Reid is the guy with the romance problems, then it's Ed who wins. If Ed is the guy with the romance problem, then Reid wins.

Right now it seems like it's Reid with the romance problem, but those are all voice-overs so we don't know for sure.

I really don't see any of the final three trying to break the rules so to speak by proposing ahead of the FRC. So I think it's Wes. Ok, take your shots. Am I crazy?
    I agree with a lot of what you're saying, except the SCs of her in the tub with Reid in Hawaii definitely don't seem like they're lacking in the romance department. I think the only one we haven't seen romantic SCs of for Hawaii is Kip. I think she'll hang onto him one more week and then let him go.