Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by bachfan_1;3550374;
    Hello everyone. Okay, Im new here but i have followed this board a long time.

The SC of Jillian hugging someone in a brown suit that ppl believe is F2 is the F3 and its either Reid or Kip. I'm still confused on that part. If you look at her hair its parted different than her FRC SC (left to right....right to left). Idk if anyone else mentioned that or am I repeating someone?!?! Take a look its on page 15 of SC ONLY
    It seems that TPTB flipped the SC. It has been matched up to the FRC because of her makeup, the greenery behind them, and the hint of her necklace that can be seen. They must have flipped it!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by IntuitiveCougar;3550095;
    Ok, this is a long shot and way out there, but ABC just posted the previews for next week. Sounds like Reid has a secret and he talks to Jillian about it. What do you think about the possiblity that Reid might be a VIRGIN?????? He has said he hasn't had many girlfriends and seems to take things very slow. That's not a bad approach, but I would think most girls around his age would be looking for someone to take things a tad bit faster and are probably more experienced. That could be the reason things don't go well in the bedroom........no offense to Reid lovers at all, just a thought!
    I must say I laughed when I read this post. No offense.

Quote Originally Posted by beth0419;3550304;
    i think his parents
    I'll bet you're right beho419 His parents will be there, courtesy of the producers of course, but it will be stated that Ed flew them there to show how much he cares. Perhaps this will be the cause of Jill's crying jag when she lets him go at that rc.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3550382;
    It seems that TPTB flipped the SC. It has been matched up to the FRC because of her makeup, the greenery behind them, and the hint of her necklace that can be seen. They must have flipped it!

Oh alright. thanks.... lol dang thought i was on to something!

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Hart;3550320;
    Really? He has talked to Reid? I think he said something unforgivable about Reid last night while driving away in the limo......

I guess I don't understand man talk.

Hope Reid turns out to be F1 but if he isn't I know he'll do just fine and meet a great woman who will love like he deserves.
    Reid was the first person to give him a genuine goodbye, which Wes did not deserve. But, I would not be surprised by Reid not wanting to communicate with big ego talker Wes; Reid was disgusted by what Wes said about his plans for that evening. I don't think they are in same social groups, but yet Reid was gracious to him anyway.

I still think that Reid is F3, that returns on FRC day and lays his heart out.
    I think Wes will make a return visit to let Jillian know something about Ed.
    I think that either her Final 2 guys will reject her, or she will decide to reject them after much soul searching.

I think we will be left with the understanding that she would date Reid in real time.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3550394;
    Reid was the first person to give him a genuine goodbye, which Wes did not deserve. But, I would not be surprised by Reid not wanting to communicate with big ego talker Wes; Reid was disgusted by what Wes said about his plans for that evening. I don't think they are in same social groups, but yet Reid was gracious to him anyway.

I think that either her Final 2 guys will reject her, or she will decide to reject them after much soul searching.

I think we will be left with the understanding that she would date Reid in real time.
    OOoo man-o-man - I would love to see Ed outed by Wes - that would a dramatic 'hoot' - what goes round comes round uuummmmmm
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Brn2Wander;3550384;
    I must say I laughed when I read this post. No offense.
    I cannot find ABC's preview for next week. Help please. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3550307;
    I was noticing watching the slo mo at JU of the preview there is a SC of Jillian and Kiptyn on the picnic bench eating the strawberries that it looks like the sun is going down.....there is also the SC of Kiptyn and Jillian sitting on the surf board when the sun is setting....so if their FD includes the surfing then they have to really hurry to get to the SC of them in the ocean on the surf board during sunlight and hurry and change to their zipline clothes for sunset and then hurry and change to their swimsuit to get the sunset picture with the surf board. So I believe if you follow the SC's that the zipline is FD date and the surfboard/paddle is the LCD placing Kiptyn in the F2.
    I tend to agree. The ziplining is long enough without having a film crew present capturing your every move and snippet of conversation. I think the surf shot is on A-Bay on the Big Island. I guess we'll know Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3550394;

Ok, I almost never post... but read this board more than I should. MIKESGIRL, I totally agree with you. I've been rehashing last nights episode, considering the screencaps as well as Jillians interviews. I do believe that Reid is both F3 AND F1. She does let him go next week b/c he can't say the right words... even though deep down she know he could quite possibly be her soulmate. BUT... Reid wins her heart in the end. Oh my, she is at her best when she is with him. She is HERSELF in spades with him. But I do believe that 'love, it don't come easy' and it will take getting the tearful, heartfelt, remorseful BOOT for Reid to realize that indeed he is in love with this girl. And maybe he'll have a couple off camera convos with Chris and the on call physcologist... maybe a phonecall to dear ole' dad... to realize that YES he does love this girl and he NEEDS TO TELL HER! He will be the one to come back and try to sweep her off her feet. This will rock her world and cause her to take a step back and reconsider what she is considering with Ed and FINALLY say no to him. This will cause her angst... but eventually Jill will realize that Reid is her man and that they need to date, they need to take it to the real world and test their chemistry and friendship before committing to something as sacred as marriage. I think the AFR might be when they get engaged. Just hopeful thinking, but quite realistic given the heightened situation.

Quote Originally Posted by ml86;3548111;
    I wonder if Reid wears contacts when he's not wearing his glasses.
    I'm not sure about that. Did you see him looking at Jillian at their picnic in Spain? When he says, "that could be a really good thing", he's not wearing glasses and he looks like he can't see too clearly! Just a thought.