Page 45 of 766 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595145545 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3517589;
    My gut says Reid is F1. She talked about throwing away the list with him,and she mentions that in several interviews.
    Me too. I can only see him telling her how he feels, warts and all.

He threw away his list too!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3517595;
    Which would completely set him up for the next bachelor if she denies him.
    Yep...ITA, if Kip proposes, it's unexpected and a great twist. If she does not accept the proposal, imo it definitely sets him up as the next Bachelor....nice

Whoever she doesn't have the romance with - he is F3 guy.
    Some dark hair guy seems to be F2 (hugging/crying)
    Then there is F1.

So I guess Reid is F1 or F3. I have a feeling kip is F2.

So will they bring Ed back to have him leave at 3???
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by jotiff1;3517614;
    I just re-watched the promo about 10 times. It looks like Reid on the volcano and jumping off the cliff. It looks like Kip on the surfboard and hugging her on the beach. I think it is Kip sitting in the tub, and Reid standing in the tub.

It looks like Kip walking with the blue suit and lighter shoes, it is his walk and the person is slighter build. It looks like Reid walking in the brown suit, he is wider through the hips with kind of a flat butt. I don't know about the person holding the ring, but Reid has thicker knuckles so it could be him. The only cap I saw for sure of Ed was jumping off the boat.

I am wondering if Ed isn't F3 and comes back to propose? Is the SC of Jillian sitting on the bench after she let Ed go? hmmmm......this is all my best guess from re-watching the preview.

I think it is Reid holding the ring. His fingers are lighter in color from all of the SC I have seen!

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Holls;3517621;
    I think it is Reid holding the ring. His fingers are lighter in color from all of the SC I have seen!

I think I'm leaning towards these being Reid's hands too.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by Holls;3517621;
    Could the person holding the ring be the guy from the store?
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Regular

I just re-watched the promo about 10 times. It looks like Reid on the volcano and jumping off the cliff. It looks like Kip on the surfboard and hugging her on the beach. I think it is Kip sitting in the tub, and Reid standing in the tub.

It looks like Kip walking with the blue suit and lighter shoes, it is his walk and the person is slighter build. It looks like Reid walking in the brown suit, he is wider through the hips with kind of a flat butt. I don't know about the person holding the ring, but Reid has thicker knuckles so it could be him. The only cap I saw for sure of Ed was jumping off the boat.

I am wondering if Ed isn't F3 and comes back to propose? Is the SC of Jillian sitting on the bench after she let Ed go? hmmmm......this is all my best guess from re-watching the preview.
    I think I agree with you on all of this. I'm starting to think that Ed might be F3. Reid is my favorite but I never thought she would pick him F1. I'm just starting to believe she might pick him. I thought for a long time it would be Ed that is F1.

It's whoever is the Final 3 guy. If Reid, he proposes. If Ed, he proposes. I can't see Kiptyn doing that.

However, Jillian won't accept.

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3517629;

Maybe Kip's - he fingers are more knuckley (is that a word?).

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3517629;

where are all the hand SCs that were done for shutter guy comparisons and flower guy comparisons?? We need this beside this picture pronto (then again, won't necessarily tell us much, because from the sounds of it, F3 might come back to propose, or F2, then F1 would be picking out a ring)