Page 44 of 766 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494144544 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3517554;
    right, and there's a voiceover of him saying: "you know, I didn't question things, until today" during the dramatic FRC part of the preview
    But it could have been said anytime, not necessarily at the frc.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3517564;
    I think Kip is in the tub - arms look muscular.
    Reid is jumping off cliff.
    Someone comes before the frc to plead their case?? The F2 guy?
    Is it Kip she is hugging & crying with. If so, is he F2? So who is F1 - Ed or Reid?

Are they steering us away from Reid, making us question his compatibility with Jillian, and he really is F1?
    where is everyone seeing the crying hug?

ETA Ok, I just saw it - that's while they're playing Reid's voiceover of "I can see she's confused" -

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

In Reid's thread there is a sc (from a phone) of Jillian and bathtub guy...it's Reid.
    We need not think alike to love alike

I think Kip is the one who comes back and gets down on bended knee and confuses her and the reason is b/c of their conversation tonight where he said - the more interest and available someone is to me - the more I want to be with them and in the past he has said he is not the pursuer that he never goes after what he wants and part of the reason that he came on the show was so that he would stop doing that. I think all of this foreshadows Kip being the who gets down on bended knee and proposes anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3517565;
    I guess if the water's really flattened Reid's hair in the bath, it could be him.

what part of the clip do you see her crying with Kip??
    At the frc, she was hugging someone & crying.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3517573;
    But it could have been said anytime, not necessarily at the frc.
    could be said when they're having the "physical intimacy" problem

My gut says Reid is F1. She talked about throwing away the list with him,and she mentions that in several interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3517579;
    I think Kip is the one who comes back and gets down on bended knee and confuses her and the reason is b/c of their conversation tonight where he said - the more interest and available someone is to me - the more I want to be with them and in the past he has said he is not the pursuer that he never goes after what he wants and part of the reason that he came on the show was so that he would stop doing that. I think all of this foreshadows Kip being the who gets down on bended knee and proposes anyway.
    Which would completely set him up for the next bachelor if she denies him.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3517579;
    I agree. You started to see Kip step out of his comfort zone more tonight. After thinking more about the way they have done his edit, I can see this happen

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3517564;
    I think Kip is in the tub - arms look muscular.
    Reid is jumping off cliff.
    Someone comes before the frc to plead their case?? The F2 guy?
    Is it Kip she is hugging & crying with. If so, is he F2? So who is F1 - Ed or Reid?

Are they steering us away from Reid, making us question his compatibility with Jillian, and he really is F1?
    I just re-watched the promo about 10 times. It looks like Reid on the volcano and jumping off the cliff. It looks like Kip on the surfboard and hugging her on the beach. I think it is Kip sitting in the tub, and Reid standing in the tub.

It looks like Kip walking with the blue suit and lighter shoes, it is his walk and the person is slighter build. It looks like Reid walking in the brown suit, he is wider through the hips with kind of a flat butt. I don't know about the person holding the ring, but Reid has thicker knuckles so it could be him. The only cap I saw for sure of Ed was jumping off the boat.

I am wondering if Ed isn't F3 and comes back to propose? Is the SC of Jillian sitting on the bench after she let Ed go? hmmmm......this is all my best guess from re-watching the preview.