Page 4 of 766 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104504 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3500990;
    The lamps do see similar. Sorry, I am a terrible screen capper.

This white lamp is from the same bedroom in the Sheraton - on a dresser. I think they just move things around to mess with us!

I agree. It is definately a room (suite) at the Sheraton Maui Resort and Spa.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3500990;
    The lamps do see similar. Sorry, I am a terrible screen capper.

This white lamp is from the same bedroom in the Sheraton - on a dresser. I think they just move things around to mess with us!

I think this is Ed. The height for one and Ed seems to have similiar amount of hair on his arms (can't believe I'm saying that).
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Does anyone have the dates of when filming was in Hawaii? Also, if the hotels are what I think they will be in Hawaii I have compiled a list of how much the rooms run IF they all get the deluxe rooms in each hotel. I need the dates to make sure of the prices though.

epi9/10 (NOTE: I thought it was only a 9 episode run)
    May 11 - 18 -- filming in Maui (very slow start)
    -- May 14 -- Jesse article in Monterey County Weekly online paper (not clear when he gave the interview, obviously), but clearly he was back home, off the show, speaking in the past tense
    -- May 16 --Ed/Jill photo'd by FLP in Lahaina on boat
    -- May 17 -- Maui-based tweeter/blogger note that he saw Jillian filming in Lahaina
    May 19 -- filming moved to Big Island (Hilton, Fairmont Orchid; heli tour over volcanoes is one probable date)
    May 20-23 -- Big Island dates/family
    May 24 -- FRC
    Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3501032;
    Does anyone have the dates of when filming was in Hawaii? Also, if the hotels are what I think they will be in Hawaii I have compiled a list of how much the rooms run IF they all get the deluxe rooms in each hotel. I need the dates to make sure of the prices though.
    Hope this helps.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

FORT Fan

When is the rose ceremony between the fantasy dates and family dates?

Are the dates on Big Island for all two or three?

Yes it does, thank you!

Ok, here is the list of hotel prices for the time frame that they were in Hawaii.

Sheraton Maui Resort and Spa ~ Deluxe Oceanfront Suite ~ $1550

Westin Maui Resort and Spa ~ Suite ~ $1100

Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas ~ Ocean View 1 bedroom ~ $1250
    ~ Ocean View 2 bedroom ~ $1945

* The above prices are based on TPTB using the same "chain" for hotels in Hawaii ~ Starwood. Also based on the rooms being the best or next to the best (Sheraton is next to the best room) offered at each hotel. When we finally get SCs for the other rooms I can then try and match them up with the proper hotels. I have bookmarked the hotels photos for me to be able to find them easier. Not sure what the suite consists of exactly for Westin Maui, can not find a clear description.
    Last edited by sclilred1; 06-14-2009 at 09:13 PM. Reason: changing room and price

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3501043;
    Yes it does, thank you!

Ok, here is the list of hotel prices for the time frame that they were in Hawaii.

Westin Maui Resort and Spa ~ Premium Deluxe Ocean View Room ~ $755

* The above prices are based on TPTB using the same "chain" for hotels in Hawaii ~ Starwood. Also based on the rooms being the best or next to the best (Sheraton is next to the best room) offered at each hotel. When we finally get SCs for the other rooms I can then try and match them up with the proper hotels. I have bookmarked the hotels photos for me to be able to find them easier.
    I'm hoping that because we're mid-season they may finally release some of the fd shots. maybe even some frc shots.

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3501048;
    I'm hoping that because we're mid-season they may finally release some of the fd shots. maybe even some frc shots.
    It would be nice as right now we really have nothing to work with and I for one am getting bored with nothing new. Hopefully tomorrow night they will sneak some into the previews and someone will be able to grab them.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3501003;
    We're guessing that they will all be on Maui but maybe on different parts of the island
    -Lahaina/Ka'anapali - looks like where the Ed shot was taken
    -Kapalua- where Kip's ziplining

Guessing the 3rd will be something down in the Wailea - Makena beach area-or Haleakala? Each part of the island is different but so gorgeous in it's own way.

Too bad, they probably don't have time to do the road to Hana. There are some lovely waterfalls and hiking along the way.
    And the black sands on the way there! If they are going to be there a week, they'd be crazy not to go.... since it's one of the easier islands to get around in a smaller amount of time. I used to live in Kihei, I miss it

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3501043;
    Yes it does, thank you!

Westin Maui Resort and Spa ~ Premium Deluxe Ocean View Room ~ $755

* The above prices are based on TPTB using the same "chain" for hotels in Hawaii ~ Starwood. Also based on the rooms being the best or next to the best (Sheraton is next to the best room) offered at each hotel. When we finally get SCs for the other rooms I can then try and match them up with the proper hotels. I have bookmarked the hotels photos for me to be able to find them easier.
    Having been to this resort several times, I think the Westin Imperial suite might run a lot more than the premium deluxe ocean view at the Sheraton. Did you get a price quote for the Imperial suite?
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.