Page 24 of 766 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474124524 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3508550;
    I question calling them the "perfect guys" even if all you're talking about is the editing. I see the f2 as Ed and Kip. Unless something changes in the upcoming episode nobody would believe she picks Reid so there would be no drama. There's a ton of chemistry with Kip and Ed (especially coming up) so I could see people not being sure.
    I have to respectfully disagree with the bolded ~ Reid's spoiler thread has more posts, and views than Ed and Kip combined... he's getting someone's attention!!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

I question calling them the "perfect guys" even if all you're talking about is the editing. I see the f2 as Ed and Kip. Unless something changes in the upcoming episode nobody would believe she picks Reid so there would be no drama. There's a ton of chemistry with Kip and Ed (especially coming up) so I could see people not being sure.
    If this season weren't moving at the snail's pace it is, I'd TOTALLY agree with you. I'm inclined to agree with you as it is, just minus the "TOTALLY." It's just that this season is progressing so ridiculously s l o w l y, that from an "edit" point of view, I do sorta still see Reid as "in the hunt." He's got a very romantical 1-on-1 coming up, then HTD, then Spain -- for the average viewer, I'd think Reid can make up a lot of ground with all that??? Or do you completely disagree?
    "A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." -Groucho Marx

ITA.They better show me something with her and Reid because I just don't see a thing between them. Not even a great friendship. I see more between her and Wes than I do her and Reid and believe me, that kills me to say that. Blech!

I think the general audience is not going to be happy if she chooses Reid unless they showcase him a LOT in ALL of the next episodes. No one knows him and all of the people that I know who watch, don't find him attractive. I like him, but I just don't see how he stands a chance. Maybe that will change after tomorrow. I just don't know why they've ignored him so long.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22;3508658;
    I have to respectfully disagree with the bolded ~ Reid's spoiler thread has more posts, and views than Ed and Kip combined... he's getting someone's attention!!
    I agree, Reid also has a huge thread on ABC Board called "The Dark Horse: Logical reasons to jump on the Reid bandwagon - Poss SPOILERS". They call themselves the Reidsters. Its got over 300 replies, more than 67,00 views the largest of the non-Jillian threads.

Even Reality Steve mentioned in his latest blog that everyone likes Reid (though he was not seeing anything between them yet)

Reid getting noticed - just not on the show. I can't believe he is not even in the new ABC promo. Everyone but Reid is in it....there are even multiple shots of Ed and he is suppose to be "gone".

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3505839;
    I now see the bottom of her bikini in this cap. . . It seems to match the bikini she is wearing when jumping into the pool with Ed on the 1on1 date. It doesn't really mean anything though. lol

doesnt it(her bikini) match the pair she was wearing in the SC of her and Kip in the hottub/pool and she getting up to leave??????

someone clarify!
    *plus, im a newbie and not sure how to paste pictures into the msg frame!!!!
    HELP!

FORT Newbie

PAGE 1 of this thread....
    Jillian's bikini.
    those pictures.
    as compared to the one shes wearing in SC of "sick guy in bed"

same, no?
    and those are similar to Kip's shorts that he wore on their ziplining date.

FORT Newbie

also, if you look closely at the body/chest area of the guy as exposed when Jillian is climbing back over him off the bed or whatv...Ed is a lot more broad in his upper body, Kip has a smaller frame and more sculpted. I think the "sick guy in bed" is Kip, for sure.

any takers??

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3507113;
    I think it's Kip on the bed with Jillian (rubbing his back?) because to me the guy doesn't seem too tall - his one leg is stretched out and we can't see his head. Also the calf muscle seems more pronounced than Ed's and a surfer would def. have calf muscles well developed (and, in Kip's case, many others as well).
    i agree with you.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3507173;

exactly what i mean.
    guy on bed is more sculpted, so Kip!

FORT Newbie

put a hot bod like Kip with a beautiful face like Ed's with Reid's fun sweet personality and...
    YOMMMAY.

maybe she picks all three to date :o)