Page 23 of 766 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373123523 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3507877;
    I know this is Ed, but the guy looks trimmer than Ed.
    oh no...it's the BIG 5-0 ...when did this happen

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3506183;
    Not just you, sclilred1. Last night's epi was so disturbing at the end with the preview, but the more I think about it the more I think the dude on the bed is Ed! We only have confirmation, via sc's or pics, of Ed and Kiptyn in Hawaii. We know from an earlier post by Cupcakes that 3 go to Hawaii, so it appears that they are still hiding someone. Is it Mr. Invisible? I would say yes, and I do NOT believe it is Wes. Why are people jumping to that conclusion when the timeline (master list) appears to bebunk it quite well? Wes is not Mr. Invisible and Ed isn't either from the edit he's received so far. I think Jillian would be totally heart broken if Ed were to come back and she didn't feel the "romance" with him on the FSD (re: her comment that she wished there was more time???). I think Ed is leaving at F3 and that's why she looks so sad sitting on the bench watching the limo drive away. Kip and Reid are F2 and F1 still in my mind.
    ITA completely with the bolded section. I dont think that Ed will be F1 and the final 1 is between Kip and Reid.

Is it possible to place Jillian's interview with Chris where she refers to the so-called bedroom issue? If that interview took place in the same hotel where the "sick guy/wasted guy/just tired from a great massage guy" is shown, that might give us a clue that these two scenes are related.

Also if it is the same island that Ed in on, that might point to him being that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by dlejhunt;3507991;
    Is it possible to place Jillian's interview with Chris where she refers to the so-called bedroom issue? If that interview took place in the same hotel where the "sick guy/wasted guy/just tired from a great massage guy" is shown, that might give us a clue that these two scenes are related.

Also if it is the same island that Ed in on, that might point to him being that guy.
    I think everyone is in Maui, then everyone is on the Big Island (minus anyone who was cut in a Maui RC).

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3508053;
    I think everyone is in Maui, then everyone is on the Big Island (minus anyone who was cut in a Maui RC).
    Now - that explains it perfectly
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3507981;
    ITA completely with the bolded section. I dont think that Ed will be F1 and the final 1 is between Kip and Reid.
    I really hope you are right.That would be a perfect FRC because I adore them both.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3508328;
    I really hope you are right.That would be a perfect FRC because I adore them both.
    I think it will be between Ed & Reid. They have to build it up with some suspense - the guy who left & came back vs the slow steady best friend guy. Otherwise if it's 2 "perfect" guys (Reid & Kip) there will be less interest - people will want to tune in to see if she picks the guy who "ditched" her over the guy who stuck by her

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3508332;
    I think it will be between Ed & Reid. They have to build it up with some suspense - the guy who left & came back vs the slow steady best friend guy. Otherwise if it's 2 "perfect" guys (Reid & Kip) there will be less interest - people will want to tune in to see if she picks the guy who "ditched" her over the guy who stuck by her
    I agree with you.This is a case of what I hope happens versus what I think happens.I do think it's going to be Reid and Ed at the FRC,but I would love for it to be Kip and Reid.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

go ed!!!!.....love him
    TEAM ED

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3508332;
    I question calling them the "perfect guys" even if all you're talking about is the editing. I see the f2 as Ed and Kip. Unless something changes in the upcoming episode nobody would believe she picks Reid so there would be no drama. There's a ton of chemistry with Kip and Ed (especially coming up) so I could see people not being sure.