Page 21 of 766 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121521 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3505927;
    Or maybe he gets the best suite of all! The Westin has to be involved with something!
    That was my thought when you were asked the question and I was hoping it would be your answer.
    oh no...it's the BIG 5-0 ...when did this happen

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3506264;
    Seeker, the episode description says that 1 guy gets the boot during the post HTD RC and that the 4 remaining guys go to Spain. So that makes 4 in Spain and then Ed comes to Spain also, making it 5 guys total. So either Wes or Jesse leaves after HTD. Bike dude at Barcelona looks more like Wes than Jesse to several people (myself included).
    Someone on Joker's matched the taxi outside the gate in the pic of Wes and Jillian as the taxis in barcelona. As I said in another thread...CRAP on a cracker.
    oh no...it's the BIG 5-0 ...when did this happen

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3506967;
    not the same shorts - the boat shorts are cargos with those huge pockets and are very narrow at the bottom, bed guys do not. Jillian's coverup is way different from the blouse she's wearing.

[

It looks to me like the belts are the same. Maybe someone can try to compare them. If not for that, I would say that bed guy's shorts are shorter looking than the ones Ed has on in the boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3507362;
    It looks to me like the belts are the same. Maybe someone can try to compare them. If not for that, I would say that bed guy's shorts are shorter looking than the ones Ed has on in the boat.
    I don't see the back pocket flap.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3507362;
    When standing up shorts or pants will naturally be longer than they are when you are curled up on a bed.

Quote Originally Posted by holly1959;3507360;
    Someone on Joker's matched the taxi outside the gate in the pic of Wes and Jillian as the taxis in barcelona. As I said in another thread...CRAP on a cracker.
    It was also matched up here on FORT last night by Momoftrips as being in Barcelona, so yes, I know now that Wes is in fact in Barcelona. Or I should say that I knew late last night when I saw her post.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3507379;
    It was also matched up here on FORT last night by Momoftrips as being in Barcelona, so yes, I know now that Wes is in fact in Barcelona. Or I should say that I knew late last night when I saw her post.
    ...scilred, I am still laughing at "you don't sit on top of someone who is vomitting and has diahrea"!

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3507384;
    ...scilred, I am still laughing at "you don't sit on top of someone who is vomitting and has diahrea"!
    Hysterical....she is right!

The whole thing they are saying about performance/mechanical issues is probably unrelated to anything at all...they always enhance things and take them out of context from something else..

Let's see what the right up says about it...

Here is a SC I got from Monday's episode. This was during on e of her PI's about Jesse's date. I can't tell you how much of her squealing I had to listen to for this..only for y'all. The lamp looks to be the same type (only brown) as the one with the closing shutter door.

Here is the other pic of the lamp gotten from the hotel website. Sheraton Maui

Last edited by SaffronSunrise; 06-17-2009 at 03:57 PM. Reason: added SCs
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by snarkattack222;3507179;

This is Ed right?

I really think "dismount" guy and Ed is the same person.
    I think that this is Kip. Ed wears taller socks than the person in this picture.
    My Faves: Ed F1, Reid F2, Kypton F3