Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

  1. #2041
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3529620;
    And if figured out, could be a big help in deciding F2.

    If it is scenario #1, F2 is Kip, either and Ed or Reid.

    If it is scenario #2, F2 are Kip and Ed.
    NOT so fast NUTTY - sit back and think about it
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  2. #2042
    FORT Fogey albean99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,285

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    I will never believe the f3 guy comes and proposes. There are already two guys coming back this season, Jake and Ed, so I just don't see it happening again. The only thing that makes sense is for the f2 guy to propose and she says it makes her reconsider but doubt it really does. I really think that's Kiptyn.

  3. #2043
    Isn't he cute?! nutty1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Trying to escape REALITY
    Posts
    4,620

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3529625;
    NOT so fast NUTTY - sit back and think about it
    Cape, I can't think anymore! My head is ready to explode. LOL!
    Please explain!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

  4. #2044
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3529633;
    Cape, I can't think anymore! My head is ready to explode. LOL!
    Please explain!
    You are putting them in slots - and they could actually be in any order - we suspect that the LCD SC really is a LCD for Kip - but the other 2 - well - uuummmmm there is not a fit or slot for either of them yet - nothing conclusive at least
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  5. #2045
    Isn't he cute?! nutty1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Trying to escape REALITY
    Posts
    4,620

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3529639;
    You are putting them in slots - and they could actually be in any order - we suspect that the LCD SC really is a LCD for Kip - but the other 2 - well - uuummmmm there is not a fit or slot for either of them yet - nothing conclusive at least
    But what about the picture of Ed in the door? ( I am pretty sure it is him, and not one of the others).
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

  6. #2046
    FORT Fogey albean99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,285

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    For me that puts Ed in the f2 but not everyone believes it, Nutty1. It makes sense to me that they're showing him get ready like they always do and he's leaving his room to go to the FRC. You can see the bed in the background and there's even a pillow on the floor beside it like his bed isn't made.

  7. #2047
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3529654;
    But what about the picture of Ed in the door? ( I am pretty sure it is him, and not one of the others).
    The magic word from you is PRETTY SURE.......... that is NOT proof that this is Ed and/or where the guy is going - we have been talking about unmitigated proof - no doubt - but proveable (is that a word?!? LOL) beyond any doubt
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  8. #2048
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    504

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3529661;
    The magic word from you is PRETTY SURE.......... that is NOT proof that this is Ed and/or where the guy is going - we have been talking about unmitigated proof - no doubt - but proveable (is that a word?!? LOL) beyond any doubt
    Nothing has been proven yet to me.

  9. #2049
    Isn't he cute?! nutty1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Trying to escape REALITY
    Posts
    4,620

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Brn2Wander;3529662;
    Nothing has been proven yet to me.
    Except we are all crazy for spending hours on this!!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

  10. #2050
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3529672;
    Except we are all crazy for spending hours on this!!
    Now ya got IT girl - undeniable proof of that - hahahahahaha
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.