Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3529543;
    Which marble/granite floor are you referring to BritLit? There is a blue suit guy walking on blue marble/granite and a brown suit guy walking on brownish marble/granite. Are you saying the brown suit or brown marble does not exist? Or is brown suit on brown marble a totally different location; i.e., Maui?
    The blue floor is tile--and is at Mauna Kea hotel on BI. The one I'm talking about has been identified as the brown floor also at the Mauna Kea --watch the video on ABC, full episodes, right after the 44 min mark--if you look carefully, you can see that for the first couple of strides the suit is blue, then it changes inexplicably to brown for the last several frames.

Admittedly, it's been near l00 degrees here for a week and I could be hallucinating, but I don't think so.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3529551;
    The blue floor is tile--and is at Mauna Kea hotel on BI. The one I'm talking about has been identified as the brown floor also at the Mauna Kea --watch the video on ABC, full episodes, right after the 44 min mark--if you look carefully, you can see that for the first couple of strides the suit is blue, then it changes inexplicably to brown for the last several frames.

Admittedly, it's been near l00 degrees here for a week and I could be hallucinating, but I don't think so.
    Sending BRITLIT ice cubes - or would you rather the ice sculptures from Banff?!?
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3529554;
    Sending BRITLIT ice cubes - or would you rather the ice sculptures from Banff?!?
    Okay, so if the suit changes color from the blue to brown, I am assuming the shoes change as well??

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3529551;

I just checked and it's not blue for me, it's in shadow at first but you can still see the brown in the upper part of the pic. It gets lighter brown as it gets more light.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3529494;
    Whoever is in the doorway - they are showing it as the guy leaves either for the FRC OR for the guy who jumps the gun most likely
    Someone jumps the gun??
    Gosh, I am sorry I keep asking questions! Between brown & blue suits, shoes with buckles or not, and varying thumb comparisons, I don't even know who Jillian is anymore!!

OK, someone jumps the gun? Where did we get that from?!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

I think that means the guy they're making it seem proposes before the FRC, Nutty1.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3529597;
    Someone jumps the gun??
    Gosh, I am sorry I keep asking questions! Between brown & blue suits, shoes with buckles or not, and varying thumb comparisons, I don't even know who Jillian is anymore!!

OK, someone jumps the gun? Where did we get that from?!
    Right from the previews - someone goes to Jillian's room - pre-FRC ................. to plead their case and gets down on knee and propose - it has been presented that it could be someone she had a very difficult time letting go - ala F3 - or it is one of the F2 - hitting the highlights here

THere are comments from Jillian herself - and it also implies that what this guy said to her may make her question her decison - think twice etc.....
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fan

I'm just going to break this down since everything's getting reiterated so much and I need clarity.

There are two general theories right now.

1. F3 is let go. He's the hardest to let go. He shows up again and asks Jillian to marry him. This is either Reid or Ed because Kip is DEFINITELY in the F2 at this point (you can doubt it if you want but there's little chance his ziplining date includes surfing).

2. F3 is let go - end of story. Hardest to let go is a VO about Ed from next week (and not a literal letting go, but figuratively she had to let him go). Separate VO spliced in about F2 proposing to her and it freaks her out. Many people, such as myself who are thinking this, believe Kip is F2 in this scenario because that's the one thing I don't think Jillian would expect. Don't know who F1 is.

Is that it?

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3529609;
    Right from the previews - someone goes to Jillian's room - pre-FRC ................. to plead their case and gets down on knee and propose - it has been presented that it could be someone she had a very difficult time letting go - ala F3 - or it is one of the F2 - hitting the highlights here

THere are comments from Jillian herself - and it also implies that what this guy said to her may make her question her decison - think twice etc.....
    Gotcha! I thought you meant "jumped ship", like someone bowed out. I get it now.

If that is really what happens, I still have hope for Reid.

Jillian says "the one who was hardest to let go" - that certainly could be Ed, if he returned, and she then let him go.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by loveski;3529613;
    I'm just going to break this down since everything's getting reiterated so much and I need clarity.

There are two general theories right now.

1. F3 is let go. He's the hardest to let go. He shows up again and asks Jillian to marry him. This is either Reid or Ed because Kip is DEFINITELY in the F2 at this point (you can doubt it if you want but there's little chance his ziplining date includes surfing).

2. F3 is let go - end of story. Hardest to let go is a VO about Ed from next week (and not a literal letting go, but figuratively she had to let him go). Separate VO spliced in about F2 proposing to her and it freaks her out. Many people, such as myself who are thinking this, believe Kip is F2 in this scenario because that's the one thing I don't think Jillian would expect. Don't know who F1 is.

Is that it?
    And if figured out, could be a big help in deciding F2.

If it is scenario #1, F2 is Kip, either and Ed or Reid.

If it is scenario #2, F2 are Kip and Ed.