Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3529406;
    We were chatting up thread about the hugging SC and the greenery around it - can also see blue water/sky behind her as well - right along the left edge - and just a corner of green in the upper corner

Which actually should be this.......

Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me again... it wouldn't be the 1st time BUT, if Jillians elbow is pretty much below her lips, exactly where is the rest of her hand... sure does look funny from what should be the wrist downward doesn't it??

ETA - looks like a "Stump"
    Last edited by Arizona Sunset; 06-27-2009 at 04:16 PM. Reason: To add an ETA
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Sunset;3529435;
    Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me again... it wouldn't be the 1st time BUT, if Jillians elbow is pretty much below her lips, exactly where is the rest of her hand... sure does look funny from what should be the wrist downward doesn't it??
    In the flipped SC - her right hand is visible - like behind the guys neck - her left arn/hand is around his upper back - just below the hand - and her left hand would be over on the guys left back - does that make sense?!?
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3529414;
    Okay I have thought.....everyone thinks this is the F2 goodbye picture.....my thought is could this be a hello picture of either F2 or F1 when they first walk up to the podium. I keep thinking because she would be upset do to the roller coaster of someone coming back to propose hence F2 hello or upset just saying goodbye to the F2 and the F1 just walked up and she is sad after what just happened. I think if this is an actually goodbye of someone she would be more upset or crying.....her face says sad but not upset....what do you think?
    Boy, I just see pain in her eyes. If she's saying goodbye to something, that would explain it. If she's saying hello, I think she's thinking about the person she just said goodbye to. I think it's one of those, "we'll have to wait and see" SCs.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3529443;
    In the flipped SC - her right hand is visible - like behind the guys neck - her left arn/hand is around his upper back - just below the hand - and her left hand would be over on the guys left back - does that make sense?!?
    I see the whole hand, it's the continuation of the other arm that looks funky to me
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

I really think that this sc is Kip. I don't think that any of the other guys have a hairline like that.

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3529447;
    I really think that this sc is Kip. I don't think that any of the other guys have a hairline like that.
    IA, and Im leaning more and more to Kip/Ed F2

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3529407;
    Kasha I understand what you are saying but if I remember right that Mel did her FD activity on a older yacht/boat then went to a beautiful hot tub....the catamarand boat swimming etc. was her LCD activity. So, the three FD this season with Jillian do not match completely but tptb usually always plan similiar activities every season but mixes them up. Sorry to correct you but I just don't think they match completely.
    It's perfectly ok to agree to disagree!
    I wasn't saying it has to match up completely. The parallel I was drawing was one was a heli date, one was an adventure date and one was a water craft date as the prior season.
    Yes, they do mix them up and it's difficult not to repeat, but they didn't plan ATV or horseback riding or parasailing or kayaking--they picked these 3 things like the did last season. Just something to store away. Could mean nothing at all, and then could mean something.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Since no one has really figured out the F2 - 100% - me thinks we are in for a surprise
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by beth0419;3529448;
    IA, and Im leaning more and more to Kip/Ed F2
    I agree. It's looking more and more like this is what will happen. I like them both so I don't think she can go wrong either way.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3529449;
    It's perfectly ok to agree to disagree!
    I wasn't saying it has to match up completely. The parallel I was drawing was one was a heli date, one was an adventure date and one was a water craft date as the prior season.
    Yes, they do mix them up and it's difficult not to repeat, but they didn't plan ATV or horseback riding or parasailing or kayaking--they picked these 3 things like the did last season. Just something to store away. Could mean nothing at all, and then could mean something.
    They haven't shown those things YET - there are LCD's to come LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON