Page 2 of 766 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102502 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

I know there was an extensive discussion about the caution tape in the hot tub picture up above...but I believe this is on Kip's HTD. Jillian looks to be wearing the same earrings and bracelet in the caps we have of her with Kip on his HTD.

Ask and you shall receive!
    For comparison purposes here is a sc from what we think is Kip's HTD:

same earrings? And even if they are--could she have worn them on multiple dates?
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Good catch on the earrings Kasha--and southern Cal would be like to have warnings in both English and Spanish.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Also notice the bangle style bracelet on her arm behind Kip's back, could be the same as in the pool/hot tub pic.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3500859;
    There is another SC of the hot-tub with the caution tape in which Kip's face can be seen and recognized. Sorry I can't point you directly to it--look in the SC only and SC discussion threads?
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3500849;
    I think this shot of the rolled up sleeves guy is in Hawaii at the Sheraton Maui - in one of their deluxe ocean front suites. I originally put in the Epi 8 thread. Let me know if you think it is a match for Hawaii and I will delete the stuff in the other thread. Thanks!

The video at the Sheraton Maui shows white lamps, the same molding (near the lamp) and shutters doors next to a granite countertop.

Not a match. The doors aren't the same...the top pic has a vertical wooden piece to open and close the slats. The lamps are different colors. The headboards aren't the same. Sorry...

Quote Originally Posted by rizzo0904;3500950;
    Not a match. The doors aren't the same...the top pic has a vertical wooden piece to open and close the slats. The lamps are different colors. The headboards aren't the same. Sorry...
    Have you seen the video on the the Sheraton site? It pans around the entire suite and shows the exact white lamps in other parts of the suite. As far as the handles go, I am not sure if we see enough of the door to know due to the way the shot is taken. The molding on the wall match is what intrigues me.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3500955;

Who is this with Jillian, please?????

The Sheraton Maui also has the same lamp style in numerous rooms all different colors. Some rooms have black lamps, some have white lamps, some have brown lamps, etc. The chair-rail matches what we have in the SC not to mention the same counter top as what we have seen from the Sheraton Maui. It appears to be one of their Deluxe Oceanfront Suites. Not a shabby hotel at all. The headboards appear to be rounded edges in the SC however, when you look at a side view of the headboard in other pictures of rooms from the website, they at times also appear to be rounded edges when they are in fact not.