Page 16 of 766 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116516 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Thanks! I have not seen the SC of Jillian with the sleeves.

Seeker, the episode description says that 1 guy gets the boot during the post HTD RC and that the 4 remaining guys go to Spain. So that makes 4 in Spain and then Ed comes to Spain also, making it 5 guys total. So either Wes or Jesse leaves after HTD. Bike dude at Barcelona looks more like Wes than Jesse to several people (myself included).

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3505907;
    at this point doesn't even look like he gets a room maybe he sleeps under a palm tree on the beach
    Yep! Quite possible. We got Sasha sent on a bus, Dave and Juan in separate cabs, maybe to protect the public in a bus or train from Dave's angry tirade. We saw Mark leave the house in Whistler but no sign of a vehicle even picking him up, so he was probably wandering the streets all night. Robbie got tossed off a train luggage and all. If Wes is dumped after HTD he is left in his room, and then the question is how is does Michael and Jesse get sent off? I bet Ed got the limo to pick him or drop him off.

You may have a point, Reid's hair looks very light in that avatar with Rihanna.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Because a third date has not yet surfaced, I was throwing Wes stink against the wall, though of course I hope it doesn't stick. Without a third fantasy date either in caps or episode description (as yet) another scenario is that she cuts everyone in Spain EXCEPT Kiptyn and Ed. For Jillian even this scenario might make sense as she knew who she wanted toward the end but not exactly WHO would be the last man standing until slightly ahead of the FRC. That would give these two strong contenders 10 days of dates, and her time to figure it out. This is something else I'm throwing against the wall.

All speculation, of course, except for the confirmed caps of Ed and Kiptyn in Hawaii.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

That would be nice however the description says that Jillian takes 3 guys to Hawaii. We also have confirmation that Wes does in fact make it to Spain so we need to look at that thumb SC again and compare to Wes, not to mention the bed SC in Hawaii (guy sick or whatever).

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3506401;
    Because a third date has not yet surfaced, I was throwing Wes stink against the wall, though of course I hope it doesn't stick. Without a third fantasy date either in caps or episode description (as yet) another scenario is that she cuts everyone in Spain EXCEPT Kiptyn and Ed. For Jillian even this scenario might make sense as she knew who she wanted toward the end but not exactly WHO would be the last man standing until slightly ahead of the FRC. That would give these two strong contenders 10 days of dates, and her time to figure it out. This is something else I'm throwing against the wall.

All speculation, of course, except for the confirmed caps of Ed and Kiptyn in Hawaii.
    The episode description has come out (zap2it) and it says 3 make it to Hawaii.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3506264;
    Seeker, the episode description says that 1 guy gets the boot during the post HTD RC and that the 4 remaining guys go to Spain. So that makes 4 in Spain and then Ed comes to Spain also, making it 5 guys total. So either Wes or Jesse leaves after HTD. Bike dude at Barcelona looks more like Wes than Jesse to several people (myself included).
    I think the episode description is worded that way to hide Ed being there. I believe he'll be at the RC along with the 4 remaining guys and 2 will be booted before Spain.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3506401;

I thought that the timing of Wes return home was too early for him to be in Hawaii. Something like May 15th or so?

From everything I have been able to locate this is a 9 Episode arc of the series.

Meaning that if three are in Hawaii, she only has time to pick her favorite ONE from out of the THREE. This is a possible scenario. Three last chance dates that are overnight dates in other words, followed by meetings with family, and deliberations??

For HER sake, given that horrid screencap of our Dark-Haired Heroine enduring yet another Evening of Despair, I hope there are 2 weeks of Hawaii episodes, so that the last day doesn't involve that level of torment.

FORT Newbie

I don't see any evidence that Ed is in Spain. I don't think that is he in the SC's. Do we have confirmation that he was in Spain before going to Hawaii for Episode 9?