Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

I think it could be. The sandy & grassy areas convince me - those are a perfect match.

Oh Reid, we just cannot place you in BI!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Bachelorette-S05E03- rewatching the cowboy filming shot on youtube I noticed a close up of Reids hands holding his script and saying he's getting a kiss they look like ring guys thumbs but what would that mean?

Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by sushifan;3523908;
    I am nearly 100% positive I have found the location of that satellite photo. I thought I recognized the area...it is next to the grounds of the Hana Maui resort, where I stayed on my honeymoon three years ago.

You see the rock formation, the trees behind it, the black sand beach to the right, and the smooth grass behind in the distance. It's a match.

Great job with the match. There are some lovely spots up there. Are there helicopter tours to Hana, too, which would fit in with the date description? It's hard to imagine that Reid and Jillian take the road to Hana by car with camera crews in tow.

Although that could be funny to watch as well as romantic. There are many pretty spots along the way.

Besides the outer rocks not matching up, I don't see the rock or grassless circle in the middle of the center green growth.

Also, is there a line of trees in when you pan out? I almost think that line of trees in the upper left corner looks like this outcrop is next to if not on a golf course.

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousNature;3523769;

From what I've read here, Jillian supplies her own clothes for the show?
    She brought some of her own and has a stylist who has gone out and bought clothes from her favourite lines: Aritzia, Joe Fresh, BG& Co. (I can never remember the second letter! So best to google it!) and even stuff from Target!
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

On Reid thread, post 4840. Look at guy's hair. A part of it looks straight. I worry it is Reid!
    So would they show us F2 guy & the color suit he is wearing??
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Brendaavon;3523973;
    Bachelorette-S05E03- rewatching the cowboy filming shot on youtube I noticed a close up of Reids hands holding his script and saying he's getting a kiss they look like ring guys thumbs but what would that mean?
    Well, let's not forget the staff person from the train admonishing Reid to declare his feelings to Jillian lest he regret it. A little foreshadowing perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Brendaavon;3523973;
    Bachelorette-S05E03- they look like ring guys thumbs but what would that mean?
    Not sure what you mean...
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by dixiechick80;3523991;
    Well, let's not forget the staff person from the train admonishing Reid to declare his feelings to Jillian lest he regret it. A little foreshadowing perhaps?
    A little? I say a lot! Yes, I think he regrets not telling Jillian he loves her.