Page 15 of 766 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115515 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3505925;
    I don't think it is a match. . . I don't see the black polka dots on white in the second cap.
    In the second pic on the bed...I see a white floral on red print. Like a hibiscus print.

Not sure if anyone has pointed this out yet or not, but in the pictures of the guy on the bed in the green shorts with Jillian sitting on his back...

look above the bed. There is no picture on the wall.

The picture with the guy in the white robe with the shorts poking out underneath, there is a picture on the wall above the headboard. Not the same room. Not sure if this is a different guy or date?

Quote Originally Posted by mzkris;3506155;
    Not sure if anyone has pointed this out yet or not, but in the pictures of the guy on the bed in the green shorts with Jillian sitting on his back...

look above the bed. There is no picture on the wall.

The picture with the guy in the white robe with the shorts poking out underneath, there is a picture on the wall above the headboard. Not the same room. Not sure if this is a different guy or date?
    White robe guy (Reid, we believe) is in Spain. Guy on bed (Ed, I believe) is in Hawaii.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3506161;
    White robe guy (Reid, we believe) is in Spain. Guy on bed (Ed, I believe) is in Hawaii.
    Not just you, sclilred1. Last night's epi was so disturbing at the end with the preview, but the more I think about it the more I think the dude on the bed is Ed! We only have confirmation, via sc's or pics, of Ed and Kiptyn in Hawaii. We know from an earlier post by Cupcakes that 3 go to Hawaii, so it appears that they are still hiding someone. Is it Mr. Invisible? I would say yes, and I do NOT believe it is Wes. Why are people jumping to that conclusion when the timeline (master list) appears to bebunk it quite well? Wes is not Mr. Invisible and Ed isn't either from the edit he's received so far. I think Jillian would be totally heart broken if Ed were to come back and she didn't feel the "romance" with him on the FSD (re: her comment that she wished there was more time???). I think Ed is leaving at F3 and that's why she looks so sad sitting on the bench watching the limo drive away. Kip and Reid are F2 and F1 still in my mind.
    Last edited by MsDll; 06-17-2009 at 12:39 AM.

FORT Fanatic

With all these new clues surfacing, I suspect that Jillian is going to send Kip home at F3 (crying on bench) leaving Ed and Wes to duke it out ... and most of the audience will be rooting for her to pick Ed because Wes is a such a sleaze bucket.

FORT Newbie

I am a newbie, but I came across this pic of Jillian in the SC thread. Appears to be the same shirt? Possibly HI?
    Attached Images Attached Images

FORT fan

ok. This is probably giving more credit than is due--especially to the fleissinator. But maybe they keep Wes around because they know why he's there, but she likes him well enough to smooch with and enjoy his company. He's already proven an adequate actor. But since F1 is a foregone conclusion (Ed) they are sparing the other, nicer, guy's feelings by using Wes just like he's using Jill/the show.

I know, I know. Why would they start trying to spare anyones' feelings now? Completely out of character for The Bachelor producers.

FORT fan

Quote Originally Posted by milokitti;3506241;
    I am a newbie, but I came across this pic of Jillian in the SC thread. Appears to be the same shirt? Possibly HI?
    Isn't that the shirt she wore for the curling winners' apre curl date?

Quote Originally Posted by milokitti;3506241;
    While they are the same color and may appear to look alike they are different shirts. There is another shot of the sleeves of Jillian kissing the guy (Ed?) that shows the sleaves are gathered on her arms. In the walking pick they are not like that.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by richmondrose;3506222;
    With all these new clues surfacing, I suspect that Jillian is going to send Kip home at F3 (crying on bench) leaving Ed and Wes to duke it out ... and most of the audience will be rooting for her to pick Ed because Wes is a such a sleaze bucket.

Wait! When did Wes end up in f3? Didn't the SC show him getting the boot after HTD esp. after CH asked in VO for next week's preview if Jillian will finally figure out about Wes?

Maybe if Wes did go to f3 then it will make it all look like they have reason to justify that she is better off with Ed with whom she had a 1-1 and she was upset when he left. Wes came to promote himself on the show and that would put him in a bad light with viewers thus giving PTB a reason to justify Ed being the f1 after she sends Kip home at f3. But where does Reid fit in all this? Does he tell her after Ed's arrival in Seville he wants to leave given that she sees the writing on the wall clearly after she allowed Ed to return to the show in Spain after a two week hiatus?
    Last edited by seeker; 06-17-2009 at 01:25 AM.