Page 14 of 766 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114514 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3505908;
    Kasha, what's your opinion of why they're showing NADA of Reid in Hawaii??
    In the past, for the other seasons they show a huge amount of scs for the initial promos: those scs released about a day or so before the premier and then they are extended upon in the beginning and end of the first episode.

After that, we only get scs of each episode the week before it is shown.

This season was different. They had not finished filming nor had they probably gotten through the FDS prior to the first epi. So the past rules may have been thrown out the window.
    It was interesting that they threw us a bone last night by giving us some FD scs.
    I don't have an opinion as to what is going on with Reid and the lack of caps in Hawaii. Not yet.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by double_standard;3505917;
    This suit bottom could be a match. Of course the pool/hot tub would have to be matched to the hotel, too.

I don't think it is a match. . . I don't see the black polka dots on white in the second cap.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3505907;
    at this point doesn't even look like he gets a room maybe he sleeps under a palm tree on the beach
    Or maybe he gets the best suite of all! The Westin has to be involved with something!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

The more I think about the hints we've been given, the more I'm beginning to think that Wes (UGHHH!) is the third in Hawaii.

There are some who think he is the guy in Barcelona - that the white shirted back on the bike looks like his; there is a new cap from the new preview that shows them walking through a Spanish type archway; he has a VO (PI?) about wanting to see the inside of the fantasy suite; DeAnna put out a twitter saying he was on the fantasy dates; Jeremy has been defending his childhood friend against the extremely bad boy edit; Jillian feels comfortable and safe with him; he has a PI in the new preview stating that he has her wrapped around his little finger; she knows about his cd promotion; her insecurities are beginning to show and maybe she thinks he is truly the only one who won't desert her.

And don't forget...he called her "babe." Maybe they could go on the Amazing Race after this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

This episode looks like ANOTHER drama- fest based on the screencaps. What a journey Jilly went on. I hope she got her happy ending, my goodness.

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;3505921;
    It's not a match. IMO.
    The Kip hot tub one has polka dots and in the Sick/Massage guy SC it looks like big tropical flowers?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by double_standard;3505917;
    This suit bottom could be a match. Of course the pool/hot tub would have to be matched to the hotel, too.

I see polka dots vs flowers. Not the same guy IMO

ETA- sorry, hadn't read all the new posts yet so I agree with the others who said these don't match

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3505957;
    The Kip hot tub one has polka dots and in the Sick/Massage guy SC it looks like big tropical flowers?
    Yep. May be the same bathing suit that she wore on Ed's 1on1 date though. Doesn't help in figuring out who is in the bed though.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3505928;
    The more I think about the hints we've been given, the more I'm beginning to think that Wes (UGHHH!) is the third in Hawaii.

There are some who think he is the guy in Barcelona - that the white shirted back on the bike looks like his; there is a new cap from the new preview that shows them walking through a Spanish type archway; he has a VO (PI?) about wanting to see the inside of the fantasy suite; DeAnna put out a twitter saying he was on the fantasy dates; Jeremy has been defending his childhood friend against the extremely bad boy edit; Jillian feels comfortable and safe with him; he has a PI in the new preview stating that he has her wrapped around his little finger; she knows about his cd promotion; her insecurities are beginning to show and maybe she thinks he is truly the only one who won't desert her.

And don't forget...he called her "babe." Maybe they could go on the Amazing Race after this.
    Deanna was just reacting to the preview we all saw/heard - she's not revealing any inside info. I'm gonna keep saying I really don't think Wes is in Spain - please, once he made it to HTD he wasn't gonna move his butt again for her! He's got a CD to record and concert to promote! And after the Jake confrontation, I really don't think Jill keeps him any further. If I'm wrong, I am 99.9% positive he at least doesn't make it to Hawaii. Reid is very tanned and resurfaced end of May, he had to have been in Hawaii.

If they sequestered the F3 guy after the cut, how long do you think he had to hangout there? An extra week or so?