Page 12 of 766 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112512 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 7652

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

  1. #111
    FORT Fogey KashatheDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,068

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    So we have this sc in the Sheraton Maui as a FD:


    Photo of Sheraton Maui:



    Here is another FD in a different room--both had rose petals.


    So we are only missing scs of the 3rd FD.

    The Westin looks like it was used for at least the F3 RC, I don't know about the 3rd FD date yet.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

  2. #112
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    612

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Where is the Sheraton Maui on Maui? Do we know for sure if they were in 3 different places, for the 3 FD's?

    And still no SC's of Reid in Hawaii...either a really good thing, or a really bad thing...

  3. #113
    FORT Fogey KashatheDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,068
    Quote Originally Posted by HardSpun;3505185;
    Where is the Sheraton Maui on Maui? Do we know for sure if they were in 3 different places, for the 3 FD's?

    And still no SC's of Reid in Hawaii...either a really good thing, or a really bad thing...
    We have two bedroom scs of different rooms/suites for FDs with rose petals at the Sheraton Maui located in Lahaina, Maui on Kaanapali beach.

    Then we have a PI of Jillian in a room at the Westin which is right down the street--walking distance from Sheraton. So did the 3rd FD occur here? Or was Jilly staying here? Or was the 3RC here? Or maybe a combo!

    Another photo of the Westin. The circled end table is in the sc of Jillian's PI along with the chair I posted photos of earlier.

    Last edited by KashatheDiva; 06-16-2009 at 04:39 PM.

  4. #114
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3500972;
    Who is this with Jillian, please?????
    I believe that is Ed, which would prove he definately comes back!

  5. #115
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    I now see the bottom of her bikini in this cap. . . It seems to match the bikini she is wearing when jumping into the pool with Ed on the 1on1 date. It doesn't really mean anything though. lol


  6. #116
    Isn't he cute?! nutty1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Trying to escape REALITY
    Posts
    4,620

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    So it looks like all 3 guys may stay at The Sheraton?

    Maybe someone could pin this thread to the top, now that this episode is only a few weeks away.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

  7. #117
    FORT Fogey KashatheDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,068

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3505840;
    So it looks like all 3 guys may stay at The Sheraton?

    Maybe someone could pin this thread to the top, now that this episode is only a few weeks away.
    From what I can see we have scs to indicate 2 men stay at the Sheraton for their FD's.

    There is a PI of Jillian at the Westin. Is she staying there? Is a FD there?(the 3rd) or is it the F3 RC? or even a combo of the above.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

  8. #118
    Isn't he cute?! nutty1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Trying to escape REALITY
    Posts
    4,620

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Westin and Sheraton are all part of the same chain (Starwood).

    I guess I figured if 2 were there, all 3 would be.

    Do we know the guy in the shutter picture is Kip for sure?
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

  9. #119
    FORT Fogey chopstickchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,639

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3505869;
    Westin and Sheraton are all part of the same chain (Starwood).

    I guess I figured if 2 were there, all 3 would be.

    Do we know the guy in the shutter picture is Kip for sure?
    If Reid is in Hawaii (which I think he is), why in the world are they hiding his SCs? Not even one! Has this ever happened?! Also, I'm surprised they didn't show any teasers of the FRC in last night's preview - I tend to think it won't be a traditional FRC at all, otherwise they would have shown SOMETHING

  10. #120
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3505878;
    If Reid is in Hawaii (which I think he is), why in the world are they hiding his SCs? Not even one! Has this ever happened?! Also, I'm surprised they didn't show any teasers of the FRC in last night's preview - I tend to think it won't be a traditional FRC at all, otherwise they would have shown SOMETHING
    Did Amanda on Matt's season have any FD screencaps? I didn't think we had any of hers but could be wrong. Come to think of it, I think she did. Well then no I don't remember that ever happening before. . . I also wonder why there isn't at least one?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.