Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3522176;
    So let me get this straight.

The guy at the door is possibly Ed but now he's in a brown suit?
    Also there is debate whether he is coming or going but the door is at the Mauna Kea which is where the blue suit/brown shoe guy is walking. So possibly there is a blue suit, brown suit guy both at the Mauna Kea which points to F2. I do agree that doors don't open outward into a hallway at hotel rooms, not any I have been at, lol. Maybe the sign of the hotel room is on the inside of the room there? Either way it doesn't really matter because Jillian is not at that hotel...

Also when Jillian says that the guy that left and came back and proposed, I don't know if that is spliced but I think she is referring to a guy that left and came back which could be Ed not necessarily the F3 guy.
    Except that Jillian says that she had a hard time letting him go - the one who got down on one knee - so - does this mean the F3 - or after she lets the F2 go? AAaaaa - the mystery of it all LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3522141;
    That's what I thought at first too Cape, but I do believe he's not as tall as we first thought - the top of the doorjam that we see is the one behind him in the room. Also - in what nice hotel have there ever been doors that open outward going into the hallway?? That doesn't make any sense at all.
    In the picture with just the door it looks like the door opens inward into the room. There is one of those metal armed hinge at the top of the door.

I had already looked at the rings from Jason's season and Deanna's season and said that the guys did not wear a suit when picking out the rings. I knew that the ring SC did not come from either of those two seasons. It MAY have come from Brad's season as I can't remember if he wore a suit when he was made to go pick out a ring or not.

I also agree that Jillian and Kip are NOT surfing during his HTD, bathing suits do not match up at all. Jillian is also NOT being fed strawberries during Kip's HTD as the outfit we see her in does not match what she wore, it does match the zipline date though in Hawaii.

The zipline date in Hawaii is at least 5 hours long as someone else has already mentioned. They are shown doing two parts of the "adventures" offered in Hawaii. Both "adventures" are around 2 or 3 hours each. It is also clearly Kip that is doing the zip line with Jillian and the "leap of faith" jump.

Reid is definately in the tub with Jillian in Maui, Hawaii however she is wearing the same bathing suit that she wears at a different time with Kip when on the surfboard and beach. That tells me that the surfboard date is on a different island than Maui as I can not imagine her wearing the same exact bathing for two different guys on two different dates back to back.

The dark SC of the guy leaving the hotel room that has been identified as a hotel on Big Island is way to dark to really be able to tell who the guy is, what color his suit is or even what color his hair is. I have done everything that I could to lighten that SC to be able to tell something about the guy and it didn't work. The guy is in the shadows to much and TPTB have made sure to give us a couple of SCs that we can not do anything with.

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3522176;
    So let me get this straight.

The guy at the door is possibly Ed but now he's in a brown suit?
    Also there is debate whether he is coming or going but the door is at the Mauna Kea which is where the blue suit/brown shoe guy is walking. So possibly there is a blue suit, brown suit guy both at the Mauna Kea which points to F2. I do agree that doors don't open outward into a hallway at hotel rooms, not any I have been at, lol. Maybe the sign of the hotel room is on the inside of the room there? Either way it doesn't really matter because Jillian is not at that hotel...

Also when Jillian says that the guy that left and came back and proposed, I don't know if that is spliced but I think she is referring to a guy that left and came back which could be Ed not necessarily the F3 guy.
    I agree with this. I think he is the one who jumped the gun.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3522185;
    Except that Jillian says that she had a hard time letting him go - the one who got down on one knee - so - does this mean the F3 - or after she lets the F2 go? AAaaaa - the mystery of it all LOL
    Wellllll, she did let Ed go right? Idk, it just seems more like something Jillian would say. She let him go (from her mind, heart) earlier and now here he is proposing?
    We need not think alike to love alike

FORT Fogey

Yesterday I was wondering about the ring too (#836 of this thread) as this one appeared in Jason's season (can't remember if it was Deanna's Bach'ette or his Bachelor season) and I had read it was from Brad's season and it clearly doesn't match the rings he picked out for Deanna or Melissa. So yes, they play ring tricks.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3522196;
    I agree with this. I think he is the one who jumped the gun.
    But doesn't she say - the one that was so hard for her to let go comes back to propose?!?
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3522215;
    But doesn't she say - the one that was so hard for her to let go comes back to propose?!?
    I still think she's referring to Ed (F2). Who was hard to let go and does come back. Not 2 times, just that one time.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by elizmae;3522222;
    I still think she's referring to Ed (F2). Who was hard to let go and does come back. Not 2 times, just that one time.
    Right...I think what is confusing is the discussion she has with Chris at the F3 RC...that makes one think she is referring to that person.

Also when Reid says I think she is confused might refer to the ending (FRC).
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by elizmae;3522222;
    But - she DIDN't let him go - he left on his own - big difference there - it has to do with the F3 I believe - she had to have let someone go at F3
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON