Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by papaase;3521969;
    I'm not entirely sure Ed is coming out of a hotel room. I think Ed is coming into a hotel room from a hallway w/ an open door behind him. If you watch the preview, the way the door opens, and the hinge thing at the top both indicate the entering of a room from an interior hallway. Now if you look at the back corner behind him in the screencap that's floating around and was originally captured by valen you can see the outline of another doorway behind him. So he could be entering into a hotel room from a hallway w/ another totally different room's door open behind him.

All that being said, this maybe wishful thinking on my part as i like all 3, but hope Reid wins. And it seems by the sheer number of dates Kip is already a lock for the final 2. Although I have to say the surfing date looks very mopey both in the water, and on the beach. More comforting then romantic or sexy.
    Looking at the hair of the guy comming out with the blue suit...does not look like Ed to me. Don't know why. Does not look like Kipten either.

Quote Originally Posted by luv2watch;3521916;
    Couple of things. First sc of Ed coming out of hotel rm has been id'd at the Mauna Key Resort on the big island. Second, I was looking at some sc's over at jokers and the one of her hugging the brown suit guy I am not sure that is FRC. I just went back and looked at her earings from FRC and they look like pearl studs and I think I see some dangling earings on the hugging sc. The earings she wears at the rc b4 this one she is wearing dangling earings. I am not sure that what we are seeing is a necklace in that hug sc. Her lip gloss looks like its a different color as well.
    Hugging SC is from FRC
    Valen at JU posted the hugging SC where her necklace shows and it matches FRC necklace
    I think its been reposted here as well just dont ask me where lol

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3520595;
    The way they made Graham 'suck it up and do it"? He made it pretty obvious to everyone that he wasn't there because he wanted to be - smirks, sloppy dress, eye rolls. They may be able to force a contestent to be at a certain place at a certain time, but beyond that it's pretty hard to force someone to say lines with actual meaning (a lot of paid actors have a hard time doing that).
    I always thought that Graham's behavior is what tripped DeAnna's temper. She would have been terribly hurt by the fact that the one she had her cap set on wanted to leave but not angry at least at that point in time. However, Deanna was angry to the point of tears. He didn't want to be there, and he was showing it. In return that made her angry.

The contract MAY state that the contender can leave, but the option of how that is done may be left up to the producer. In some cases where it is more dramatic ( the girl who had a seriously ill family member), we may see them leave in the middle of the group with an announcement made by Chris.

OK - a challange for you folks who know where to find old SC's.......................... ... D's season - the ring SC's - especially Jason

This has been done before - they throw in SC's from past seasons.......

Could this be Jason?!?! I know he wore a navy blue suit for the FRC (with the orange tie LOL)

Last edited by Capegal; 06-24-2009 at 12:57 PM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3522026;
    OK - a challange for you folks who know where to find old SC's.......................... ... D's season - the ring SC's - especially Jason

Could this be Jason?!?!

I think you should bring over the sc of Jake on the phone in the airport with him holding his tie. I wanted to compare these last night but don't know how to bring them together. The hands look like a very good match. Hmmmmmmmm.
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1;3521995;
    Looking at the hair of the guy comming out with the blue suit...does not look like Ed to me. Don't know why. Does not look like Kipten either.
    I am with you. I think Reid is a great fit for Jillian. Though I also think Kiptyn would be great for her too. They both like a lot of the same things. The surfing date is very fitting for both of them. I am really hoping it's Kip or Reid who wins!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3521139;
    I'm having trouble believing the F2 proposes early too. She says that one that was so hard to say goodbye to comes back and yada yada yada. If we're going with the F2 jumps the gun theory, he hasn't been let go yet, so how does that fit? I think it has to be the F3 coming back to say things that have previously been left unsaid.
    You have a point there, how could he come back if he hasn't left? I'm not sure it is the F3 guy, but it could be or someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by onelove27;3521152;
    I realize now these are two seperate beds! The guy in the robe must be Reid from the bath tub scene. sorry
    The guy in the robe is in Spain & is getting ready to get into a hot tub.
    The bath tub is in HI.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3522026;

Could this be Jason?!?! I know he wore a navy blue suit for the FRC (with the orange tie LOL)

Mmmm...I think you may be right. That ring looks really similar to Melissa's.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaGirl99;3521253;
    I posted this in the Reid thread but meant to post it here since it would go in this episode (wait, maybe it's in episode 8...who knows, I can't keep track).

With all the SC confusion over who is F3, F2, etc., here is one way to look at it. I know voice overs are often mixed in over scenes not related in previews, but we know that Jilly has a sit down conversation with CH at F3 ceremony where the issue of no or lack of connection / intimacy / romance / closeness comes up. You can tell because she's in that dress and appears to be very upset. Therefore, the reason she gets rid of F3 is for that reason. Thus, you can look at SC of HI to see which of the 3 appear not to have that problem w/ her and therefore you can eliminate them from being the F3. Unless something happens between the bathtub scene w/ Reid w/ the flowers and candles (which I'm guessing would be at the very end of the date regardless if it was FD or LCD), he can't be the one eliminated at F3. They seem to be very connected and it's not like it's early on in their date (since I assume they are "retreating" for the night) that it would change.
    The dismount guy was the one who I thought would go at F3 but that was before they showed the massage SC. I just thought he appeared dead to me before those SC. I don't know if we agreed if that was Kip or Ed, but the other one (guy closing door) looks like Kip because he roles his shirt sleeves up like that. So, I'm guessing dismount guy is Ed. I think Kip is the one w/ the "problem" and she is so upset because she had that physical connection with him, but in the end lets him go. I think he is the one that comes back and proposes. Thus Ed / Reid is F2.
    Very good insight.