Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

  1. #1051
    Team Choca :) Luvvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,776

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3521683;
    That's just what they want us to think. The guy they show is Ed coming out of his room, not going into Jillian's. I also don't think the f3 guy proposes at all.
    I don't think so either, but that quote keeps coming into my mind...the one where she says the person I let go has come back to propose. I don't know the exact quote or how edited it is, but if she's saying the proposal comes from someone she let go, then the theory of someone proposing 'early' can't be true.

  2. #1052
    FORT Fogey pattycake92's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,427

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Ed is NOT at jills door. He's leaving his. I don't know why some of you don't seem to understand that! LOL

  3. #1053
    FORT Fan bzindsc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    305

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3521688;
    I don't think so either, but that quote keeps coming into my mind...the one where she says the person I let go has come back to propose. I don't know the exact quote or how edited it is, but if she's saying the proposal comes from someone she let go, then the theory of someone proposing 'early' can't be true.

    I think maybe what she says is being taken out of context, maybe its meaning is just the person is hard for her to let go. I really dont think it has to mean she already let them go. if that makes any sense

  4. #1054
    Team Choca :) Luvvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,776

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by bzindsc;3521714;
    I think maybe what she says is being taken out of context, maybe its meaning is just the person is hard for her to let go. I really dont think it has to mean she already let them go. if that makes any sense
    I wish I knew exactly what she said, but I get your point. And most likely it is taken out of context.

  5. #1055
    FORT Fan GAGIRLHOOKED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    217

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by bzindsc;3521714;
    I think maybe what she says is being taken out of context, maybe its meaning is just the person is hard for her to let go. I really dont think it has to mean she already let them go. if that makes any sense
    Yes, I definietly agree. I don't think someone comes back AGAIN!! That would be too much, even for this show! We already have 2 people returning! 3 would be way over the top hoaky!! Cries of scripted! I think she just means the guy that was so hard to let go of. Could be Ed as she had to let go of him once before, or it could mean someone she had just recently decided in her mind she had to let go.

  6. #1056
    FORT Regular sensfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    107

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    If you look at the blue suit pic in post #1004, just to the left of the ring above the hand it looks like the color of the suit was changed. It is fuzzy and almost looks like the brown color of the other suit

  7. #1057
    FORT Fanatic Pdilly1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    673

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3521683;
    That's just what they want us to think. The guy they show is Ed coming out of his room, not going into Jillian's. I also don't think the f3 guy proposes at all.
    Maybe instead of the F3 guy proposing...could it be JAKE?

  8. #1058
    FORT Fogey chopstickchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,639

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by AquaGirl99;3521253;
    I posted this in the Reid thread but meant to post it here since it would go in this episode (wait, maybe it's in episode 8...who knows, I can't keep track).

    With all the SC confusion over who is F3, F2, etc., here is one way to look at it. I know voice overs are often mixed in over scenes not related in previews, but we know that Jilly has a sit down conversation with CH at F3 ceremony where the issue of no or lack of connection / intimacy / romance / closeness comes up. You can tell because she's in that dress and appears to be very upset. Therefore, the reason she gets rid of F3 is for that reason. Thus, you can look at SC of HI to see which of the 3 appear not to have that problem w/ her and therefore you can eliminate them from being the F3. Unless something happens between the bathtub scene w/ Reid w/ the flowers and candles (which I'm guessing would be at the very end of the date regardless if it was FD or LCD), he can't be the one eliminated at F3. They seem to be very connected and it's not like it's early on in their date (since I assume they are "retreating" for the night) that it would change.
    The dismount guy was the one who I thought would go at F3 but that was before they showed the massage SC. I just thought he appeared dead to me before those SC. I don't know if we agreed if that was Kip or Ed, but the other one (guy closing door) looks like Kip because he roles his shirt sleeves up like that. So, I'm guessing dismount guy is Ed. I think Kip is the one w/ the "problem" and she is so upset because she had that physical connection with him, but in the end lets him go. I think he is the one that comes back and proposes. Thus Ed / Reid is F2.
    ITA

  9. #1059
    FORT Fogey chopstickchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,639

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3521405;
    I cannot imagine those straight pants being part of a suit. My 17 yr old wears tighter straight pants, but a suit??

    Anyway, do you think that is the suit from the holding the ring picture? I don't.
    maybe the twist is that his tight pants rip, and they have to get the seamstress in- will he get his pants fixed before it's too late? Will Jill be satisfied with the package she sees?

    But seriously, Ed's the guy wearing the teeny weeny swimsuit, so he could be into the tight clothes

  10. #1060
    FORT Regular maybeme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    50

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3521782;
    maybe the twist is that his tight pants rip, and they have to get the seamstress in- will he get his pants fixed before it's too late? Will Jill be satisfied with the package she sees?

    But seriously, Ed's the guy wearing the teeny weeny swimsuit, so he could be into the tight clothes

    honestly, I think the pants look 100% like a suit. I know US suits often have wider pants, but Italian and UK suits normally have tight pants. No doubt in my mind this is Ed walking through the hotel that has been IDed in another thread after he left his hotel room (IDed by the logo next to the door and the same as the hotel IDed by the tiles)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.