Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

not part of the frc at all!
    The floor has been matched to the resort in Hawaii. So while it may just be jeans and not a blue suit (I'm not sure), I still think it is Hawaii.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3521379;
    The jeans that Jake wears are not as dark as the one with the guy in brown shoes. They could have messed with the color but I just can't see Jake coming back after he confronts Wes during HTDs.
    And those tiles have nothing to do with the Hyatt in Austin. I don't think this is the same guy. There's something very wrong about the blue suit/brown shoes though, and I don't believe this is Jake about to confront Wes and Jillian.

FORT Fanatic

So why even have the Rc's?? It looks like everyone might be coming back to plead their case!!

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3521233;
    And yet, as another poster said,giving credit where it's due, in the editing thread...if they have this wonderful connection developing all along, and such deep discussions before this date that we haven't seen...why did she specifically say in her VO that she had absolutely no idea he was that neurotic. Seems to me that blows that theory out of the water and we are left with a guy who she spent little alone time with until he finally got a one on one, which devolved into neurosis comedy hour.
    I disagree - they indicated during the date that they had talked before about some things - and she was seeing him in completely different circumstances during the 1n1 date - very differnt from the socialness of group dates - I have no doubt that more came out from Reid during the date due to the being alone - togethr. It doesn't blow the theory out of the water at all seeing as we don't know what their conversation was that we are not privy to.

Both Reid and Jillian are pretty quirky - and I disagree about the comment of it being the neurosis comedy hour - it was real - it was comfortable between them - it was natural - much more so than any of the other 1n1 dates we saw
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3521377;
    There is no brown shoe, blue suit guy. It's more than likely dark jeans & brown shoes, and not part of the frc at all!

So...1 brown suit, 1 blue suit (holding ring)
    Those just don't look like jeans to me. Can someone get it closer up. I just think that is a suit.

But why would someone wear brown shoes with a blue suit?! Maybe they are jeans...idk.

FORT Regular

I agree this is not in Austin, but not suit pants either

On my tv they look like suit pants. Now it's possible the guy goes to look at rings in jeans although it does look like a jacket that he's wearing holding the ring. I think we actually may have to wait for more previews after Ed is officially back to have a better idea what happens.

The guys clothes - best seen by actually watching the video

Jake - seen in uniform first - then in jeans and blue shirt when he is with Wes and Jilian - in Austin
    Ed - watched his exit from when he leaves and watched the brown shoe/blue suit guy - and it is a suit - not jeans - jacket matches - they really have the same stride and gait - but could be wrong - ring guy - a very close match when you look a them side by side - in Hawaii - Big Island - Mauni Kae Resort
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3521402;
    The guys clothes - best seen by actually watching the video

Jake - seen in uniform first - then in jeans and blue shirt when he is with Wes and Jilian - in Austin
    Ed - watched his exit from when he leaves and watched the brown shoe/blue suit guy - and it is a suit - not jeans - jacket matches - they really have the same stride and gait - but could be wrong - ring guy - a very close match when you look a them side by side - in Hawaii - Big Island - Mauni Kae Resort
    I cannot imagine those straight pants being part of a suit. My 17 yr old wears tighter straight pants, but a suit??

Anyway, do you think that is the suit from the holding the ring picture? I don't.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3519362;
    There's a big dark colored watch on the guy's left hand---I know Reid wears one---does Kip? Can anyone zoom?
    I think Kip's has a silver band. I am not sure, but think the face of it is black