Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3521350;
    I agree. I think there are two brown suits and two blue suit guys.
    1 brown suit, 1 blue suit and 1 guy with brown shoes and dark jeans and sport coat. JMO!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Is this guy's suit blue? You can almost see his tie.
    Attached Images Attached Images

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3521355;
    1 brown suit, 1 blue suit and 1 guy with brown shoes and dark jeans and sport coat. JMO!
    is this what you are referring to as jeans? if so, I agree.. looks like straight leg jeans, medium wash, boots. Not suit pants IMO

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3521355;
    The material of the brown suit on the polished floor compared to the material of the sad guy's brown suit looks different to me.

I think brown shoes guy has on a suit b/c it looks like you can see his blazer as well. I think that's definitely a suit. And it may be the lighting, but the ring guy with the blue suit looks a little darker than the brown shoe blue suit guy.

Quote Originally Posted by drbarbie;3521370;
    is this what you are referring to as jeans? if so, I agree.. looks like straight leg jeans, medium wash, boots. Not suit pants IMO
    Absolutely. And Jake has on jeans and a light blue, long sleeve shirt when he pays a visit to Wes. Could be him.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by drbarbie;3521370;
    I thought these were jeans too at first, but over his upper right thigh there looks to be a flap, and it is the same color and texture as his pants. Looks like a suit coat and matching pants to me, not really seeing the denim lines or patterns. Could be wrong though!
    Last edited by Luvvy; 06-23-2009 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3521363;
    Is this guy's suit blue? You can almost see his tie.
    I think it's Ed and a dark suit, not sure what color but could be navy. His tie looks like either yellow or pink on my tv. I go back and forth depending on the spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3521372;
    The material of the brown suit on the polished floor compared to the material of the sad guy's brown suit looks different to me.

I think brown shoes guy has on a suit b/c it looks like you can see his blazer as well. I think that's definitely a suit. And it may be the lighting, but the ring guy with the blue suit looks a little darker than the brown shoe blue suit guy.
    There is no brown shoe, blue suit guy. It's more than likely dark jeans & brown shoes, and not part of the frc at all!

So...1 brown suit, 1 blue suit (holding ring)

The jeans that Jake wears are not as dark as the one with the guy in brown shoes. They could have messed with the color but I just can't see Jake coming back after he confronts Wes during HTDs.

I didn't think they were jeans on my tv because of the crease (unless it's Jake, lol).