Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3521225;
    They didn't say they would leave discussion of all issues to talk about later---he said some things "work themselves out", they agreed that the details work themselves out and if they don't then it's because it's not meant to be, and then she said in her PI that she liked his attitude---if they're a team then they work things out together.

When he made the Christmas comment he said "but you already know that" so they had clearly discussed that he was Jewish. Obviously this was not a big deal for Jillian because she was on Jason's season of the bachelor and Jason is Jewish.

Likewise if Reid had any issues with dating a non-Jewish girl he would not have come on this show. I was raised by Jewish/Catholic parents---it is only a problem if one person in the relationship has a problem with it---I highly doubt Jillian or Reid have a problem with it seeing as they both agreed to be on the show.

If Jillian wasn't at least open to the possibility of leaving Canada then she really ought not have come on a dating show to date only American men, twice nonetheless. I am guessing (and she has actually stated) that she will go wherever for at least a while. Likewise it is not a secret that she is from Canada, these guys are free to discuss details with her if it's a dealbreaker and they can't move ever. Jesse certainly mentioned that he can't exactly move his family business. Reid indicated he's open to seeing where things go and basically said if they're meant to be together something like that won't get in the way. (A healthy and realistic attitude IMO.)

It's also very, very important to keep in mind that we see a highly edited version of their conversations together. They could have discussed everything from toothpaste brand, to do you prefer the fridge to have a freezer on top or freezer on bottom, to what's your favorite cereal----we only know what they choose to show us. If you're worried about her not knowing enough about the guys I would say Reid, babbling, neurotic, question-asking Reid should be the guy you have the least concern about! JMO, as always.
    Points taken. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3521266;
    BROWN SUIT:

Dark hair (seen on preview, I think). Kip or Ed

BLUE SUIT:

I think this may be Reid. Or Ed. Is this F1??
    I think the hair in the 2nd SC above is way too dark to be Reid's or Kip's.It looks more like Ed's hair to me.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3521285;
    I think the hair in the 2nd SC above is way too dark to be Reid's or Kip's.It looks more like Ed's hair to me.
    Kip's hair is as dark as Ed's.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3521285;
    No way that's Ed. Way too short!

OK, so blue suit. Ed or Reid's hands??
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3521311;
    OK, so blue suit. Ed or Reid's hands??
    I could be wrong but as a pointed out before blue suit guy is wearing boots. I don't think he is one of the F3.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine305;3521326;
    I could be wrong but as a pointed out before blue suit guy is wearing boots. I don't think he is one of the F3.
    I think blue suit guy holding ring is NOT the guy walking with brown shoes on.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3521338;
    ITA. I don't think all of those blue suit SC go together. They want us to think it's all the same guy but I don't think so. I think the guy holding the ring looks the most like Ed (maybe Reid, no way is it Kip). I think the blue suit, brown shoes guy looks like Kip. It looks like his stance and the hand hanging down looks the most like his hands. I think the guy walking out of the door in the shadow looks the most like Ed. So I don't think all of those blue suit caps go together.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3521338;
    I agree. I think there are two brown suits and two blue suit guys.

FORT Regular

here are the caps, you can barely see it, on the far left just above her arm at the bottom of the picture....
    Credit to Valen