Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

I posted this in the Reid thread but meant to post it here since it would go in this episode (wait, maybe it's in episode 8...who knows, I can't keep track).

With all the SC confusion over who is F3, F2, etc., here is one way to look at it. I know voice overs are often mixed in over scenes not related in previews, but we know that Jilly has a sit down conversation with CH at F3 ceremony where the issue of no or lack of connection / intimacy / romance / closeness comes up. You can tell because she's in that dress and appears to be very upset. Therefore, the reason she gets rid of F3 is for that reason. Thus, you can look at SC of HI to see which of the 3 appear not to have that problem w/ her and therefore you can eliminate them from being the F3. Unless something happens between the bathtub scene w/ Reid w/ the flowers and candles (which I'm guessing would be at the very end of the date regardless if it was FD or LCD), he can't be the one eliminated at F3. They seem to be very connected and it's not like it's early on in their date (since I assume they are "retreating" for the night) that it would change.
    The dismount guy was the one who I thought would go at F3 but that was before they showed the massage SC. I just thought he appeared dead to me before those SC. I don't know if we agreed if that was Kip or Ed, but the other one (guy closing door) looks like Kip because he roles his shirt sleeves up like that. So, I'm guessing dismount guy is Ed. I think Kip is the one w/ the "problem" and she is so upset because she had that physical connection with him, but in the end lets him go. I think he is the one that comes back and proposes. Thus Ed / Reid is F2.

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3521233;
    And yet, as another poster said,giving credit where it's due, in the editing thread...if they have this wonderful connection developing all along, and such deep discussions before this date that we haven't seen...why did she specifically say in her VO that she had absolutely no idea he was that neurotic. Seems to me that blows that theory out of the water and we are left with a guy who she spent little alone time with until he finally got a one on one, which devolved into neurosis comedy hour.
    She didn't realize quite how neurotic he was, she didn't say she had no idea he was neurotic. And frankly I don't think it turned her off, at all. They obviously played up the neurotic storyline, because hey, that's editing gold, but if it were really a serious problem a) he wouldn't have been capable of doing the show and b) she'd have tossed his neurotic butf out of there---and we know neither is the case. I'm thinking that quite the contrary is true, Jillian is probably far more neurotic than they are showing and that helped her feel comfortable with Reid. That's just a hunch though.
    Last edited by cheekychook; 06-24-2009 at 12:14 AM.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Quote Originally Posted by AquaGirl99;3521253;
    I posted this in the Reid thread but meant to post it here since it would go in this episode (wait, maybe it's in episode 8...who knows, I can't keep track).

With all the SC confusion over who is F3, F2, etc., here is one way to look at it. I know voice overs are often mixed in over scenes not related in previews, but we know that Jilly has a sit down conversation with CH at F3 ceremony where the issue of no or lack of connection / intimacy / romance / closeness comes up. You can tell because she's in that dress and appears to be very upset. Therefore, the reason she gets rid of F3 is for that reason. Thus, you can look at SC of HI to see which of the 3 appear not to have that problem w/ her and therefore you can eliminate them from being the F3. Unless something happens between the bathtub scene w/ Reid w/ the flowers and candles (which I'm guessing would be at the very end of the date regardless if it was FD or LCD), he can't be the one eliminated at F3. They seem to be very connected and it's not like it's early on in their date (since I assume they are "retreating" for the night) that it would change.
    The dismount guy was the one who I thought would go at F3 but that was before they showed the massage SC. I just thought he appeared dead to me before those SC. I don't know if we agreed if that was Kip or Ed, but the other one (guy closing door) looks like Kip because he roles his shirt sleeves up like that. So, I'm guessing dismount guy is Ed. I think Kip is the one w/ the "problem" and she is so upset because she had that physical connection with him, but in the end lets him go. I think he is the one that comes back and proposes. Thus Ed / Reid is F2.
    I agree that's how who it will be between: Ed and Reid.

BROWN SUIT:

Dark hair (seen on preview, I think). Kip or Ed

BLUE SUIT:

I think this may be Reid. Or Ed. Is this F1??
    Last edited by nutty1; 06-24-2009 at 12:12 AM.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

I think all 3 guys will be getting a ring, so that cap doesn't mean anything.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3518198;
    I know I watched the deleted scene and that was not a scene that would be in there if they were going for a "friend edit"
    how do i watch the deleted scene? I'm new here. thanks!

FORT Newbie

how do i watch the deleted scene with reid? i'm new here. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3521273;
    I think all 3 guys will be getting a ring, so that cap doesn't mean anything.
    All 3 - not 2??
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3521266;
    BROWN SUIT:

Dark hair (seen on preview, I think). Kip or Ed

BLUE SUIT:

I think this may be Reid. Or Ed. Is this F1??
    The bottom cap could be any of them, or it could be any previous bachelor (primary or contestant)---in either Deanna or Jason's season one of the ring caps they released was sleuthed out to be Andy Baldwin's hand.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3521278;
    All 3 - not 2??
    Yeah. I believe the final 3 guy will come to her room and try to propose. That makes Jillian doubt her decision...but, in the end she makes a 'choice' or whatever.