Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3521192;
    Until we get a name, YES! LOL The only reason I say "dismount" guy is so that it won't be confused with other SCs. I swear that I still think that I see a tattoo on the guys arm. I think that someone else said maybe it is from the flower of the next picture kind of bleeding through, however the flower would be on the guys shorts not his arm.
    Is Jake coming in the rose ceremony begging to be taken back is he the
    "premature" guy?

Ed doesn't have the same coloring as "dismount guy". He is pale.
    thatsaaalotaawords...

I still think brown shoe guy is not what someone will be wearing at the frc.

Brown suit guy seems like F2. But is blue suit guy Ed? Is he F1? Would Fleiss make it that easy?
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousNature;3520791;
    When Jillian and Reid were on the train on their 1-1 date last night, they both agreed that they don't have to discuss all issues ahead of time and just face them as they arise (not exact quote, but same idea). That is so stupid!

First of all, Reid said he never gets Christmas presents. Probably because he's Jewish? This is a big issue. What religion are you going to bring up your children in? Do you expect me to convert to your religion or you to mine? How flexible are you on this?

Where are we going to live? We can talk about that later. They don't have to decide now, but we all know that most people are not open to leaving their fave city. You don't have to make a definite decision, but you should at least talk about it BEFORE committing to marriage.

Both of these and similar issues are very important in deciding whom you intend to marry. To say that you'll just face the decisions later and "work it out" is probably why most marriages fail, including most of the Bachelor and Bachelorette winners. They didn't really know what the other person's beliefs were. I believe in no surprises.
    They didn't say they would leave discussion of all issues to talk about later---he said some things "work themselves out", they agreed that the details work themselves out and if they don't then it's because it's not meant to be, and then she said in her PI that she liked his attitude---if they're a team then they work things out together.

When he made the Christmas comment he said "but you already know that" so they had clearly discussed that he was Jewish. Obviously this was not a big deal for Jillian because she was on Jason's season of the bachelor and Jason is Jewish.

Likewise if Reid had any issues with dating a non-Jewish girl he would not have come on this show. I was raised by Jewish/Catholic parents---it is only a problem if one person in the relationship has a problem with it---I highly doubt Jillian or Reid have a problem with it seeing as they both agreed to be on the show.

If Jillian wasn't at least open to the possibility of leaving Canada then she really ought not have come on a dating show to date only American men, twice nonetheless. I am guessing (and she has actually stated) that she will go wherever for at least a while. Likewise it is not a secret that she is from Canada, these guys are free to discuss details with her if it's a dealbreaker and they can't move ever. Jesse certainly mentioned that he can't exactly move his family business. Reid indicated he's open to seeing where things go and basically said if they're meant to be together something like that won't get in the way. (A healthy and realistic attitude IMO.)

It's also very, very important to keep in mind that we see a highly edited version of their conversations together. They could have discussed everything from toothpaste brand, to do you prefer the fridge to have a freezer on top or freezer on bottom, to what's your favorite cereal----we only know what they choose to show us. If you're worried about her not knowing enough about the guys I would say Reid, babbling, neurotic, question-asking Reid should be the guy you have the least concern about! JMO, as always.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by dixiechick80;3521200;
    Makes sense to me since we saw Jake in his uniform in last night's previews. Were the pants blue?
    Jake was wearing jeans a blue button down shirt in next weeks previews.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3521225;
    They didn't say they would leave discussion of all issues to talk about later---he said some things "work themselves out", they agreed that the details work themselves out and if they don't then it's because it's not meant to be, and then she said in her PI that she liked his attitude---if they're a team then they work things out together.
    ITA with your whole post (although I edited down for space). re: the above, they both seem to be saying that they're 2 easygoing & open minded people, so location wouldn't be a "deal breaker" if the relationship got to that stage

Quote Originally Posted by onelove27;3521228;
    Jake was wearing jeans a blue button down shirt in next weeks previews.
    He could have had on a dark sportcoat over his shirt. I thought on the TV, it looked more like jeans.

That wasn't his pilot outfit.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3521225;

When he made the Christmas comment he said "but you already know that" so they had clearly discussed that he was Jewish. Obviously this was not a big deal for Jillian because she was on Jason's season of the bachelor and Jason is Jewish.

Likewise if Reid had any issues with dating a non-Jewish girl he would not have come on this show. I was raised by Jewish/Catholic parents---it is only a problem if one person in the relationship has a problem with it---I highly doubt Jillian or Reid have a problem with it seeing as they both agreed to be on the show.

If Jillian wasn't at least open to the possibility of leaving Canada then she really ought not have come on a dating show to date only American men, twice nonetheless. I am guessing (and she has actually stated) that she will go wherever for at least a while. Likewise it is not a secret that she is from Canada, these guys are free to discuss details with her if it's a dealbreaker that they can't mover. Jesse certainly mentioned that he can't exactly move his family business. Reid indicated he's open to seeing where things go and basically said if they're meant to be together something like that won't get in the way. (A healthy and realistic attitude IMO.)

It's also very, very important to keep in mind that we see a highly edited version of their conversations together. They could have discussed everything from toothpaste brand, to do you prefer the fridge to have a freezer on top or freezer on bottom, to what's your favorite cereal----we only know what they choose to show us. If you're worried about her not knowing enough about the guys I would say Reid, babbling, neurotic, question-asking Reid should be the guy you have the least concern about! JMO, as always.

And yet, as another poster said,giving credit where it's due, in the editing thread...if they have this wonderful connection developing all along, and such deep discussions before this date that we haven't seen...why did she specifically say in her VO that she had absolutely no idea he was that neurotic. Seems to me that blows that theory out of the water and we are left with a guy who she spent little alone time with until he finally got a one on one, which devolved into neurosis comedy hour.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3521232;
    He could have had on a dark sportcoat over his shirt. I thought on the TV, it looked more like jeans.

That wasn't his pilot outfit.
    Nutty, I agree with you. I just checked Dreamer's screencaps and it does look like jeans.

Bear with me!!

We have a guy in a brown suit (looks like dark hair) - presumed to be Kip. Looks like Jill is hugging him, crying. Possible F2? Any chance this is Ed?? (he has dark hair)

We have a guy in a navy suit holding ring. A lot of people think it is Ed? F1??
    Any chance this is Reid or Kip??

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3521238;
    Bear with me!!

We have a guy in a brown suit (looks like dark hair) - presumed to be Kip. Looks like Jill is hugging him, crying. Possible F2? Any chance this is Ed?? (he has dark hair)

We have a guy in a navy suit holding ring. A lot of people think it is Ed? F1??
    Any chance this is Reid or Kip??
    Sure. Guy in the blue suit could be either Reid or Kip just as much as it could be Ed. We really haven't proven anything yet. I am not convinced about any of them