Page 99 of 186 FirstFirst ... 498990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109149 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

FORT Fogey

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by HardSpun;3570618;
    Hope springs eternal!!

I'm glad to hear Reid was watching with his family, but that would be a little weird for me.

I hope they don't give him too much grief...they obviously know him well!

If Reid is telling someone they have to stay tuned to watch the last 5 minutes, I would say that is a VERY good sign for TeamReid!!

Since Reid knew was going down last night, he would be the last one in the world you would expect to care about what happens in the last 5 minutes, and to tell someone/anyone they should stay tuned for that is...interesting!

Well, whatever happens in the last five minutes he is obviously okay with it now. I would imagine that if it shows him coming back and being rejected again, he wouldn't be so keen on watching that or having other people watch it. But either way, it sounds like he is happy and I'm so glad. Maybe if he didn't prevail in the end he has moved on and is getting plenty of female attention to make up for it!

I can't see Reid coming back after being dropped at F3 unless there is a definate twist at the end. Jeremy already did that in Deanna's season which did not change the end result. It's a already seen that type of script scenario. They only way I see Reid returning if he does in fact make it to F1.

Honestly, I'd be so happy with either Reid or Ed as Jillian's final choice, but sorry, I just don't see any sparks with Kip.
    In fact, I think Kip got the 'shark' date with Jillian that Jason had with Deanna. It was a fun, action type of date but not much chance for closeness or romance.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3570918;
    Well, whatever happens in the last five minutes he is obviously okay with it now. I would imagine that if it shows him coming back and being rejected again, he wouldn't be so keen on watching that or having other people watch it. But either way, it sounds like he is happy and I'm so glad. Maybe if he didn't prevail in the end he has moved on and is getting plenty of female attention to make up for it!
    I am sure that if Jillian doesn't end up with Reid, he WILL not have time left to sell real estate...
    He will be too busy answering all the knocks on his door, emails, twitters, phone calls, snail-mail and business propositions.

He is a keeper, a treasure for SOMEONE out there.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JordynRoses;3570939;
    I am sure that if Jillian doesn't end up with Reid, he WILL not have time left to sell real estate...
    He will be too busy answering all the knocks on his door, emails, twitters, phone calls, snail-mail and business propositions.

He is a keeper, a treasure for SOMEONE out there.
    Every single Jewish girl in the greater Philly area is after him right now!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3570957;
    Every single Jewish girl in the greater Philly area is after him right now!
    No doubt. I think he needs a cute little blonde who won't pressure him for a ring 5 weeks in. lol Im sure he has them beating down the door along with Jesse, Michael and a few others. They will all be A okay.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3570683;
    It was the pilot's voice.
    Speaking of the pilot/ordained minister, in that much ballyhooed final five minutes, no doubt we will see his plane fly overhead. And just perhaps with one of those advertising banners tagging onto the tail either espousing a declaration of love or a proposal, or a refusal to ever eat raw meat. But one of the three surely. Ok maybe the plane just lands to come pick them up. You get the drift the pilot is involved somehow!
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

edfan

Quote Originally Posted by bestbachelorett;3568308 View Post
    That is a GREAT post. I think I'm 100% with ya!
    I agree too! Great thought!! I just hope F! turns out to be Ed, even if it's later:-)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Nova14;3570995;
    No doubt. I think he needs a cute little blonde who won't pressure him for a ring 5 weeks in. lol Im sure he has them beating down the door along with Jesse, Michael and a few others. They will all be A okay.
    What are you implying? I hope it's that Jesse and Michael will find their own gfs just like Reid.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KajunHillbillie;3570927;
    I can't see Reid coming back after being dropped at F3 unless there is a definate twist at the end. Jeremy already did that in Deanna's season which did not change the end result. It's a already seen that type of script scenario. They only way I see Reid returning if he does in fact make it to F1.

Honestly, I'd be so happy with either Reid or Ed as Jillian's final choice, but sorry, I just don't see any sparks with Kip.
    In fact, I think Kip got the 'shark' date with Jillian that Jason had with Deanna. It was a fun, action type of date but not much chance for closeness or romance.
    I wasn't going to do this, but I have to say that if Jillian is really into Reid then she was not into Ed as much and vice versa. Their personalities and outlook are worlds apart. One's a playuh, doesn't mind if she is dating other guys. The other was having a hard time with his girl dating other guys at the same time. One plays the field, the other not!(If he was the stories would have come out by now). Big difference!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3571037;
    I wasn't going to do this, but I have to say that if Jillian is really into Reid then she was not into Ed as much and vice versa. Their personalities and outlook are worlds apart. One's a playuh, doesn't mind if she is dating other guys. The other was having a hard time with his girl dating other guys at the same time. One plays the field, the other not!(If he was the stories would have come out by now). Big difference!
    Not to mention that their personalities are totally different. And yet she got along great with Reid.....go figure.