Page 98 of 186 FirstFirst ... 48888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108148 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

FORT Newbie

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by boomer_lady;3570418;
    Interesting. It means that Reid was probably there during the last 5 minutes and knows more about those 5mns than either Kip or Ed. So perhaps when we thought she was on her own post FRC (after F1 and F2 are gone) Reid shows up?
    Right, because how would he know what happens in the last few minutes if he was home in Philly nursing his wounds, as we are supposed to believe. Dang.

Something jumped out last night when Jillian was talking with Reid. She said "You are the one I can see at the altar"..hmmm foreshawdowing..the last 5 minutes? Her and Reid's good-bye was the one of the saddest F3 I have ever seen

Quote Originally Posted by mumblum;3570227;
    I'm finally caving and doing my first post....I found it interesting that when Reid and Jillian were in the helicopter a VO says "or renew vows" and Reid shrugs his shoulders (but I didn't see his lips move) Who said that? The pilot or Reid ? Maybe that adds to the twist.
    WELCOME TO THE FORT MUMBLUM!
    Support the FORT - Go Green

Quote Originally Posted by Newsie;3570264;
    Somebody just posted this over on the motherboard:

Hi guys. I have been a major lurker for awhile now but finally needed to post. I live in the suburbs of Philly around the corner from Reid's parents. My in-laws and another very close friend live next door to Reid's brother, too (also around the corner from me). Though I personally have never met Reid, we have many mutual friends, and one of my friends hung out with him last night before coming over to my house to watch (she went to his brother's house to say hi... he was there eating dinner and ready to watch the show with his family)

According to my friend (they had a glass of wine together he is very happy and looked great. She said he didn't reveal anything, but he told her that she definitely needs to watch the whole season, especially the last 5 minutes of the show.

We're not sure what happened but we are all hoping he does come back and there is a happy ending for Jillian and Reid. (Personally, I think Jillian is an idiot to let him go. They were so great together!)

Hope that little bit of info creates a some hope for all of you Reid fans
    Oh! You need to share this in the general spoiler thread! Reid watched the episode with his family? Another good sign!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3570439;
    Oh! You need to share this in the general spoiler thread! Reid watched the episode with his family? Another good sign!
    We need Lisamill to confirm this.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Fanatic

Hope springs eternal!!

I'm glad to hear Reid was watching with his family, but that would be a little weird for me.

I hope they don't give him too much grief...they obviously know him well!

If Reid is telling someone they have to stay tuned to watch the last 5 minutes, I would say that is a VERY good sign for TeamReid!!

Since Reid knew was going down last night, he would be the last one in the world you would expect to care about what happens in the last 5 minutes, and to tell someone/anyone they should stay tuned for that is...interesting!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Rumi;3570438;
    WELCOME TO THE FORT MUMBLUM!
    It was the pilot's voice.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3570385;
    Third time's the charm.
    Or Triology.

now I'm smilingmomof4!!!! smilingmomof3's Avatar

I just don't see how a twist where Reid comes back is a good thing for anyone? She let him go - that was her decision. She is not conflicted in her feelings toward Kip and even Ed and his whole hot mess is worth keeping over Reid? I think Reid got the friend card and the friend edit. He is a sweetheart for sure, but not for Jillian. All the ladies at FORT love this man but not our Jilly. Don't throw eggs at me but seriously, look at this for a minute -- Jillian did not choose Reid - period. Reid did make it easier for her to let him go because he didn't say the "L" word, but if Jillian can forgive Ed's failings and Kiptyn saying it's a "leap of faith"/not promising a proposal than why not wait for Reid to open up if he is THE GUY. FORT may have fallen in love with Reid but not Jillian -- JMO.
    ***"It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages" - Nietzsche *** "A woman who strives to be equal to a man is lacking in ambition"***

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3570437;
    Something jumped out last night when Jillian was talking with Reid. She said "You are the one I can see at the altar"..hmmm foreshawdowing..the last 5 minutes? Her and Reid's good-bye was the one of the saddest F3 I have ever seen
    That killed me last night. I laid awake for the longest time going over and over things. I think I need a twelve step program to get away from this show.
    oh no...it's the BIG 5-0 ...when did this happen