Page 97 of 186 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107147 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3570187;
    I totally agree with you. Before the airing of the show, there was talk on the boards that Jillian and her F1 were going to be dating for a while before deciding to get engaged. I believe F1 and F2 were given extra time, more than usual to "date" Jillian. From the edit and sc's I still maintain that Kip is F2 and Ed is F1. When Ed proposes, Jillian owes it to herself to date him in the real world for a bit before accepting his proposal. Ed might propose again at the AFRC or he may already have proposed and she accepted.

All the negative talk about ex girlfriend etc may be true. It sounds too much like a woman scorned (hell hath no fury like a woman scorned). maybe she knows she is more beautiful than Jillian and has been having trysts with Ed for years. To Ed it may have been a "friends with benefits" thing, but maybe she was hoping one day he will fall in love with her etc. Then he goes on the bachelor and in a short time falls in love with another woman after all the years she may have been "sleeping" with him - hoping. Possible he saw her when he went home and told her about his feelings for Jillian or she realized that was the end of their romance - that something was changed. This might bring her to hate him etc.

Reid is not coming back. 2 people have come back. Jake and Ed, 3 will be overdoing it even for bachelor standards. Too staged.
    If this is true, why do you think Reid was not at the MTA that was taped over the weekend? The F3 is always there, and they generally spend a lot of time on his story.

FORT Newbie

I'm finally caving and doing my first post....I found it interesting that when Reid and Jillian were in the helicopter a VO says "or renew vows" and Reid shrugs his shoulders (but I didn't see his lips move) Who said that? The pilot or Reid ? Maybe that adds to the twist.

FORT Newbie

Somebody just posted this over on the motherboard:

Hi guys. I have been a major lurker for awhile now but finally needed to post. I live in the suburbs of Philly around the corner from Reid's parents. My in-laws and another very close friend live next door to Reid's brother, too (also around the corner from me). Though I personally have never met Reid, we have many mutual friends, and one of my friends hung out with him last night before coming over to my house to watch (she went to his brother's house to say hi... he was there eating dinner and ready to watch the show with his family)

According to my friend (they had a glass of wine together he is very happy and looked great. She said he didn't reveal anything, but he told her that she definitely needs to watch the whole season, especially the last 5 minutes of the show.

We're not sure what happened but we are all hoping he does come back and there is a happy ending for Jillian and Reid. (Personally, I think Jillian is an idiot to let him go. They were so great together!)

Hope that little bit of info creates a some hope for all of you Reid fans

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Silver18;3568292;
    Good theory. It also leaves the door open for her to consider a proposal from Ed and tuurn it down afterwards in the face of all the contraversy...
    The problem with this theory is the fact she wanted all the men to be so sure and ready to propose in the event they were chosen. Then she turns around and plays "not so sure"?????

Quote Originally Posted by Newsie;3570264;

Hi guys. I have been a major lurker for awhile now but finally needed to post. I live in the suburbs of Philly around the corner from Reid's parents. My in-laws and another very close friend live next door to Reid's brother, too (also around the corner from me). Though I personally have never met Reid, we have many mutual friends, and one of my friends hung out with him last night before coming over to my house to watch (she went to his brother's house to say hi... he was there eating dinner and ready to watch the show with his family)

According to my friend (they had a glass of wine together he is very happy and looked great. She said he didn't reveal anything, but he told her that she definitely needs to watch the whole season, especially the last 5 minutes of the show.

We're not sure what happened but we are all hoping he does come back and there is a happy ending for Jillian and Reid. (Personally, I think Jillian is an idiot to let him go. They were so great together!)

I went over & saw that. Could very well be true - or someone just....lying! I wonder if Lisamill knows where reid watched last night - that may make post more credible. The poster said info was 100% reliable.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Oh my God...or whoever... I can't stand the waiting, 2 more weeks! Well, you know what they say..."hope is the last thing to abandon you"! My whole family is engaged in this, we're all keeping our fingers crossed for "our" Reid!
    "KBO" (Keep Buggering On) Winston Churchill

How come I feel like I'm not heartbroken anymore? Man, I'm sucked into this show!
    Actions speak louder than words.

Liz

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3570187;

Reid is not coming back. 2 people have come back. Jake and Ed, 3 will be overdoing it even for bachelor standards. Too staged.
    Third time's the charm.
    We need not think alike to love alike

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by falk25;3570364;
    How come I feel like I'm not heartbroken anymore? Man, I'm sucked into this show!
    I know. Last night I was definitely not going to watch the FRC and now I'm like, well, maaaybe...

Interesting. It means that Reid was probably there during the last 5 minutes and knows more about those 5mns than either Kip or Ed. So perhaps when we thought she was on her own post FRC (after F1 and F2 are gone) Reid shows up?