Page 95 of 186 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105145 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

FORT Newbie

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by wgschlenker;3566921;
    Yeah, you're probably right. Then we can have him to ourselves!!! He is probably the bachelor that has been the most intriguing to me. I just love his personality: sweet, cute, vulnerable, adorable, funny, etc. etc. etc.

ITA, I have never been so intrigued by any of the bachelors. I will admit I loved Jason during D's season but not as much as I have attached myself to Reid. I just love his neurotic ways, he is very endearing to me. Just seems genuine. Plus, I love him in those damn glasses!
    Hopefully Kenneth WILL send him a new pair!!

Quote Originally Posted by wgschlenker;3566811;
    I'll cry with you!!! And 2 more weeks of waiting and spending every free moment on this board might just send me over the edge. I have NEVER gotten so involved in this show.
    You're lucky the carnage this season isn't ANYTHING compared to the Jason fiasco.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3566798;
    This makes sense to me. My problem is if she sends Reid home tonight, I am going to need a box of tissues and a sedative. Wish I knew some other people who watch this ... other Reid fans ... so we could all cry together at the end of the episode. Even harder after that is having to wait two more weeks to see how it all works out at the very end (if Reid winds up being F1).
    Hi, Lucky, I so agree with you on this. (Can't believe I'm saying that!) Though I don't want Reid for the next bachelor (don't want MF to get his clutches on him), the thought of not having opportunities to enjoy his banter, smile, attentiveness, the way he processes things, etc. is really depressing.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by halfpintdynamit;3567545;
    Hi, Lucky, I so agree with you on this. (Can't believe I'm saying that!) Though I don't want Reid for the next bachelor (don't want MF to get his clutches on him), the thought of not having opportunities to enjoy his banter, smile, attentiveness, the way he processes things, etc. is really depressing.
    I know what you're saying, halfpint! I'd love him to get a real estate show on HGTV just so I could see him some more! I would be happy to find someone like Reid (who is closer to my age, which is much older than his age) with all his endearing neuroses and wittiness, or if he didn't already have a perfectly good mom, I'd adopt him! Okay, I'm getting a little nuts here.

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3567523;
    You're lucky the carnage this season isn't ANYTHING compared to the Jason fiasco.

It ain't over this season till Wes sings.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3567783;

If Wes sings, there will be a zillion unhappy fans out there, including me!!

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3567783;
    Good one bamabrain.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3567649;
    I know what you're saying, halfpint! I'd love him to get a real estate show on HGTV just so I could see him some more! I would be happy to find someone like Reid (who is closer to my age, which is much older than his age) with all his endearing neuroses and wittiness, or if he didn't already have a perfectly good mom, I'd adopt him! Okay, I'm getting a little nuts here.
    That's a good idea! Bet his ratings would be sky high!!!

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3567523;
    Yet. Don't put anything past Fleiss.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Quote Originally Posted by xseannax;3566621;
    My thoughts on how it will go down...

Ed will be the one with the problem. Whether there was an actual problem in the bedroom or something innocent like getting sick or being sunburnt we may never know. But they will make it look like him with a problem, thus the beginning of his demise. She will talk to him at the RC..after she does that there is no way she will not keep him.

She will send Reid home because he isn't the "sure bet." From what he tells her she thinks there will be no proposal from Reid. She thinks she will get that from Kiptyn and Ed (or Ed). But she is devastated when Reid leaves.

Keep in mind that handlers are there manipulating the situation and whispering in her ear. Their job is to steer the story through the twists and turns. We know that the pressure is on an engagement--not a dating commitment. She may have went in thinking dating afterward would be a good result, and she may think after she is back IRL that dating is a good result, but during the process she is manipulated and wants the ring.

We may see hints next week at MTA from Tanner how there WERE 3 guys with girlfriends. Wes won't be there to defend himself. Another guy may pipe up and confess that he was one with a GF. Leaving us to wonder, who was the other one? All building up to THE MOST DRAMATIC, SHOCKING FINALE EVER.

Somehow in the finale the sh*t will hit the fan for Ed and he will implode. Whether they address the GF is up in the air--if TPTB were angered by Ed, then I think they will do everything they can do to make him look bad. If you don't play their game they will get back at you.

All the stuff we hear her saying about waking up that morning knowing she would be engaged is just the usual morning of FRC script. Brad did the same thing and he already knew he wasn't choosing anyone.

Somewhere in the finale we will see Reid talking about how he needs to tell her how he feels. He is in love with her. He just needed that little push. Maybe he asks to meet with her parents to ask for their permission to propose. He will knock on Jillian's door and propose. We may see or hear her say "I can't" and then see a shot of Reid leaving.

At FRC we will see her send Kiptyn and Ed away. We think she pulled a Brad and will end up alone. But Reid comes in and she starts beaming. What we didn't know before is that "I can't" was really "I can't give you a decision now, but please come to the FRC." She accepts his proposal, or even tells him that she wants to give dating a try (has her head screwed on straight).
    Love it