Page 94 of 186 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104144 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

FORT Newbie

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by wgschlenker;3566811;
    I'll cry with you!!! And 2 more weeks of waiting and spending every free moment on this board might just send me over the edge. I have NEVER gotten so involved in this show.
    I have been lurking for quite awhile, but sign me up for a box of tissues too! I keep checking these boards hoping for that spoiler that tells me he is for sure F1. I was on these boards alot when it was Deanna's season and was sooooo disappointed with reading all the "she ends up with Jesse spoilers" (though now I could care less about Jason after how his season played out!) I didn't want to believe them, this year has really been frustrating. I will hold out hope that this major twist does happen and Reid is F1. I have to say though if it is a fact she chooses Ed I will not watch the rest of this season. Just my way of boycotting I guess!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3566798;
    This makes sense to me. My problem is if she sends Reid home tonight, I am going to need a box of tissues and a sedative. Wish I knew some other people who watch this ... other Reid fans ... so we could all cry together at the end of the episode. Even harder after that is having to wait two more weeks to see how it all works out at the very end (if Reid winds up being F1).
    Tissues, huh? Have you got a couple of spare boxes to pass? I'll be in dire straits for tissues, should this scenario come true...heavy sigh! And I'm totally with you on the waiting-for-2 weeks-thing. That sucks big time!Fellow Reid fans, we need to keep our fingers crossed for our man! He WILL be Jillian's F1!
    "KBO" (Keep Buggering On) Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Carinadil;3566879;
    Tissues, huh? Have you got a couple of spare boxes to pass? I'll be in dire straits for tissues, should this scenario come true...heavy sigh! And I'm totally with you on the waiting-for-2 weeks-thing. That sucks big time!Fellow Reid fans, we need to keep our fingers crossed for our man! He WILL be Jillian's F1!
    And honestly, as much as I LOVE Reid, I could be ok with Kyp. It's the whole Ed rumors that are really making me such a skeptic. And he sounds so much like a "valley girl" with every other word "like" It's just like so hard for me to like watch him like talk

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3566798;
    This makes sense to me. My problem is if she sends Reid home tonight, I am going to need a box of tissues and a sedative. Wish I knew some other people who watch this ... other Reid fans ... so we could all cry together at the end of the episode. Even harder after that is having to wait two more weeks to see how it all works out at the very end (if Reid winds up being F1).
    I just don't think that Reid is still "heartbroken" if, as we think, he's cut. He will appear to be, but I do think he was interested in Jill, but that's far different than "in love". I'll bet he's happy as a clam that it's over.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3566910;
    I just don't think that Reid is still "heartbroken" if, as we think, he's cut. He will appear to be, but I do think he was interested in Jill, but that's far different than "in love". I'll bet he's happy as a clam that it's over.
    I agree with this 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3566910;
    Yeah, you're probably right. Then we can have him to ourselves!!! He is probably the bachelor that has been the most intriguing to me. I just love his personality: sweet, cute, vulnerable, adorable, funny, etc. etc. etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Carinadil;3566879;
    I'm hoping that too.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3566974;
    I'm hoping that too.
    Count me in on that.I too am hoping.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Well, I'm jumping into this "brilliant twist" discussion. I have been reading again through threads, rewatching tapes episodes, etc. (not much of a live eh - yes I'm Canadian). I came to the conclusion early this morning that putting together the things Jillian has been saying in interviews she has been very evasive and contradictory in what she says and doesn't say. She says she knew who her F1 was going to be before the FRC; something happens that causes her to rethink; if she chose anyone; if she is engaged; she is so happy to get back to Vancouver and a normal life; she is in a very good place right now and the happiest she has ever been; at the end you will wonder if she is engaged or not.

There have been numerous VO's and PI's in the previews leading us to think different scenarios - F3 comes back and proposes; someone has "bedroom" issues; someone who was the hardest to let go comes back, etc. This is a great ruse by TPTB to confuse us and they have done a great job. Even all the drama throughout the episodes has served to confuse us. Jillian even says in an interview that she was really excited, then heartbroken, really excited, then heartbroken (not exact words but that's the gist of her ups and downs).

I really have no idea who the F1 is but I think once all the smoke and mirrors are cleared away, the F1 proposes. Because of all the drama and ups and downs for Jillian, she does not accept the proposal - her VO says "he got down on one knee to propose and I owe it to myself to take some time to think about this". I think in the last 5 minutes she decides not to give her answer right away and that we will have to wait until the ATFR to see her answer. I also think that is why we have the screencap of her sitting at the FRC with Chris Harrison looking upset. This is at the end when she has sent the F1 away with a "let me think about this" answer and now she is talking it out with Chris wondering if she made the wrong choice in not giving F1 an answer yet and going through the "what if" scenarios - what if F1 changes his mind in the interim. When have we every seen Chris H sit down during the FRC and talk with the bachelorette - I don't remember any. That 's the only way we could be left at the end of the FRC wondering if she is engaged or not. There was a mention of that in the MTA thread as well. Remember that the time between the actual FRC and the airing of the FRC and ATFR will be about 2 months; that would be ample time for her to get away from the drama, ups and downs, creative dates and back into the normal day to day routine so she can clearly think if this F1 is really the man for her. She won't be caught up in the drama of the moment and make a decision she might regret.

That would fit "the twist" and the promoted "never before in bachelorette history" ending. I can't think of any of the bachelorettes who have said no I need to think about it to a proposal. I think everything else being pushed at us regarding the F3 is just to hype up the ending - is she engaged or is she not. The fact that there was no F3 guy at the MTA just adds to the hype - does he come back for another chance? Does the "bedroom problem" guy get dumped because he might be stressed out? Does the guy who says he can't commit finally have a last minute change of heart and propose? I just love TPTB, they have been brilliant in keeping our interest - will I be watching tonight to see if Reid is sent home - Yes. Will I be watching the FRC to see if he comes back - Yes. Will I be watching the FRC to see what the last 5 minutes twist is - Yes. Will I be watching the ATFR to see if Jillian accepts the proposal - Yes. That means I am committed to watching the remaining eipsodes. Viewing ratings will be up for sure. Is she engaged or is she not engaged - even at the end of the FRC we won't know until the ATFR. This would fit with all the secrecy, vagness, contradictions about Jillian's status right now.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it - for now!

FORT Fanatic

I think your exactly correct on this.
    Best description I've heard yet and goes exactly with my theory. It will likely come down to her decision at the ATFR and the guys willingness to accept or deny it.

Quote Originally Posted by proudnewf;3567056;
    Well, I'm jumping into this "brilliant twist" discussion. I have been reading again through threads, rewatching tapes episodes, etc. (not much of a live eh - yes I'm Canadian). I came to the conclusion early this morning that putting together the things Jillian has been saying in interviews she has been very evasive and contradictory in what she says and doesn't say. She says she knew who her F1 was going to be before the FRC; something happens that causes her to rethink; if she chose anyone; if she is engaged; she is so happy to get back to Vancouver and a normal life; she is in a very good place right now and the happiest she has ever been; at the end you will wonder if she is engaged or not.

There have been numerous VO's and PI's in the previews leading us to think different scenarios - F3 comes back and proposes; someone has "bedroom" issues; someone who was the hardest to let go comes back, etc. This is a great ruse by TPTB to confuse us and they have done a great job. Even all the drama throughout the episodes has served to confuse us. Jillian even says in an interview that she was really excited, then heartbroken, really excited, then heartbroken (not exact words but that's the gist of her ups and downs).

I really have no idea who the F1 is but I think once all the smoke and mirrors are cleared away, the F1 proposes. Because of all the drama and ups and downs for Jillian, she does not accept the proposal - her VO says "he got down on one knee to propose and I owe it to myself to take some time to think about this". I think in the last 5 minutes she decides not to give her answer right away and that we will have to wait until the ATFR to see her answer. I also think that is why we have the screencap of her sitting at the FRC with Chris Harrison looking upset. This is at the end when she has sent the F1 away with a "let me think about this" answer and now she is talking it out with Chris wondering if she made the wrong choice in not giving F1 an answer yet and going through the "what if" scenarios - what if F1 changes his mind in the interim. When have we every seen Chris H sit down during the FRC and talk with the bachelorette - I don't remember any. That 's the only way we could be left at the end of the FRC wondering if she is engaged or not. There was a mention of that in the MTA thread as well. Remember that the time between the actual FRC and the airing of the FRC and ATFR will be about 2 months; that would be ample time for her to get away from the drama, ups and downs, creative dates and back into the normal day to day routine so she can clearly think if this F1 is really the man for her. She won't be caught up in the drama of the moment and make a decision she might regret.

That would fit "the twist" and the promoted "never before in bachelorette history" ending. I can't think of any of the bachelorettes who have said no I need to think about it to a proposal. I think everything else being pushed at us regarding the F3 is just to hype up the ending - is she engaged or is she not. The fact that there was no F3 guy at the MTA just adds to the hype - does he come back for another chance? Does the "bedroom problem" guy get dumped because he might be stressed out? Does the guy who says he can't commit finally have a last minute change of heart and propose? I just love TPTB, they have been brilliant in keeping our interest - will I be watching tonight to see if Reid is sent home - Yes. Will I be watching the FRC to see if he comes back - Yes. Will I be watching the FRC to see what the last 5 minutes twist is - Yes. Will I be watching the ATFR to see if Jillian accepts the proposal - Yes. That means I am committed to watching the remaining eipsodes. Viewing ratings will be up for sure. Is she engaged or is she not engaged - even at the end of the FRC we won't know until the ATFR. This would fit with all the secrecy, vagness, contradictions about Jillian's status right now.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it - for now!