Page 93 of 186 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103143 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

FORT Fan

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

_
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JilCanuckFan View Post
    I don't remember her saying that her F1 ever changed. Hmmmm
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lisamill36 View Post
    I dont recall that either. I remember he saying she knew who she was picking the week before the Final Rose Ceremony, but you will have to wait and see if I end up with him.
    This is what I'm talking about below:

Was it when Ed came back?
    Was it due to the lack of romance with one of the three bachelors in Hawaii?
    Any other ideas?

Chicago Country Radio - *US99.5, America's Country Station - "The Bachelorette" Jillian Harris talks about the Guys!

Ahhh I see - I remember that now, I thought it was with the whole Wes story and when Ed comes back, but yes it could be at any point along her adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by snowglo;3566592;
    Isn't it possible that this whole scenario with Reid coming back as F1 (if true) was all pre-scripted, and Jill and Reid are aware of it and agree with it? It just seems too orchestrated. Doesn't it make sense that she tells TPTB that she is going to pick Reid F1, then TPTB plan this whole scenario for drama, or what if she is leaning towards Ed and finds out about gf's and decides he's out and then wants Reid, Again, they plan out this scenario. I just think that everyone involved knows how this is going to play, except for perhaps F1, F2. Can't believe Reid comes back no sweat after being dumped, then she all of the sudden realizes he's the one. Too tidy. But who knows, maybe I'm just cynical? Stay tuned tonight...
    That is very possible and is the scenario that would make for the happier ending, in that Jillian would have been less manipulated.

Equally possible is that TPTB--who have been using multiple twists this season--planned to "out" Ed and spring that on Jillian. They could, in this scenario, get revenge on Ed, via his edit, and could reap the benefits of spontaneity, via Jillian's reactions. Knowing she really liked Reid, they may have "held" him in reserve.

Another possibility--the grassy knoll--is that Ed was F1 and then later the incriminating information came out and TPTB were scrambling to decide how to play that. They may have considered spinning a True Love Forever FRC with Ed, but due to their own anger and internet rumors, knew that they couldn't "play" that one. That scenario would involve a possible later reshoot of Reid's return. This is perhaps the most cynical scenario but not out of the realm of Fleiss's "twists."

The new contract information says that TPTB--as well as the HOST and PARTICIPANTS--may be in on the "twists" that affect the one signing the contract, who may be unaware of the "twists." That means that Jillian may or may not have known what was going on. It appears to me this season that she has been put through her paces by TPTB in challenges that are, in my opinion, more appropriate in other shows like TAR and Survivor. If other "leads" have had a lot of autonomy (Brad, Andy), then others may have less.

I'm very curious to see how this plays out.

"Another possibility--the grassy knoll--is that Ed was F1 and then later the incriminating information came out and TPTB were scrambling to decide how to play that. They may have considered spinning a True Love Forever FRC with Ed, but due to their own anger and internet rumors, knew that they couldn't "play" that one. That scenario would involve a possible later reshoot of Reid's return. This is perhaps the most cynical scenario but not out of the realm of Fleiss's "twists."[/I]

I can definitely see this scenario as well..I just have to believe this has been a mess for everybody involved. I feel for her, and I really hope this was all done with her consent. If not, I sincerely hope she's happy..
    Last edited by snowglo; 07-13-2009 at 11:10 AM. Reason: grammar

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3566625;
    We have no idea how far into the process it was that Jill "knew who she was going to pick" then changed her mind. Perhaps it was before Ed left? Who knows. We all see this differently, but as rule of thumb the best room rules. Ed getting the worst room is not promising for him being F1. I also don't buy that he'd be able to give up his suite to his parents.
    I have no insider info, but I think he gives his suite to his parents and stays with Jilli~!~

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3566700;
    I have no insider info, but I think he gives his suite to his parents and stays with Jilli~!~
    He could only do this if tptb allowed it to happen and we can each judge the liklihood of that.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by xseannax;3566621;
    My thoughts on how it will go down...

Ed will be the one with the problem. Whether there was an actual problem in the bedroom or something innocent like getting sick or being sunburnt we may never know. But they will make it look like him with a problem, thus the beginning of his demise. She will talk to him at the RC..after she does that there is no way she will not keep him.

She will send Reid home because he isn't the "sure bet." From what he tells her she thinks there will be no proposal from Reid. She thinks she will get that from Kiptyn and Ed (or Ed). But she is devastated when Reid leaves.

Keep in mind that handlers are there manipulating the situation and whispering in her ear. Their job is to steer the story through the twists and turns. We know that the pressure is on an engagement--not a dating commitment. She may have went in thinking dating afterward would be a good result, and she may think after she is back IRL that dating is a good result, but during the process she is manipulated and wants the ring.

We may see hints next week at MTA from Tanner how there WERE 3 guys with girlfriends. Wes won't be there to defend himself. Another guy may pipe up and confess that he was one with a GF. Leaving us to wonder, who was the other one? All building up to THE MOST DRAMATIC, SHOCKING FINALE EVER.

Somehow in the finale the sh*t will hit the fan for Ed and he will implode. Whether they address the GF is up in the air--if TPTB were angered by Ed, then I think they will do everything they can do to make him look bad. If you don't play their game they will get back at you.

All the stuff we hear her saying about waking up that morning knowing she would be engaged is just the usual morning of FRC script. Brad did the same thing and he already knew he wasn't choosing anyone.

Somewhere in the finale we will see Reid talking about how he needs to tell her how he feels. He is in love with her. He just needed that little push. Maybe he asks to meet with her parents to ask for their permission to propose. He will knock on Jillian's door and propose. We may see or hear her say "I can't" and then see a shot of Reid leaving.

At FRC we will see her send Kiptyn and Ed away. We think she pulled a Brad and will end up alone. But Reid comes in and she starts beaming. What we didn't know before is that "I can't" was really "I can't give you a decision now, but please come to the FRC." She accepts his proposal, or even tells him that she wants to give dating a try (has her head screwed on straight).
    This makes sense to me. My problem is if she sends Reid home tonight, I am going to need a box of tissues and a sedative. Wish I knew some other people who watch this ... other Reid fans ... so we could all cry together at the end of the episode. Even harder after that is having to wait two more weeks to see how it all works out at the very end (if Reid winds up being F1).

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3566798;
    This makes sense to me. My problem is if she sends Reid home tonight, I am going to need a box of tissues and a sedative. Wish I knew some other people who watch this ... other Reid fans ... so we could all cry together at the end of the episode. Even harder after that is having to wait two more weeks to see how it all works out at the very end (if Reid winds up being F1).
    You will not be alone crying tonight..believe me. I need you to pass me those box of tissues!!! I suppose knowing that Reid may come back makes me feel hopeful for them, however the thought of him coming back and pouring his heart out and getting rejected again...seems even worse! I have to hang in there though...we may be in for a surprise..I hope!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3566798;
    I'll cry with you!!! And 2 more weeks of waiting and spending every free moment on this board might just send me over the edge. I have NEVER gotten so involved in this show.

Quote Originally Posted by wgschlenker;3566811;
    I'll cry with you!!! And 2 more weeks of waiting and spending every free moment on this board might just send me over the edge. I have NEVER gotten so involved in this show.
    highly addectable
    Roberto Martinez You are A Candy to my eyes
    Team Roberto

Quote Originally Posted by wgschlenker;3566811;
    ditto