Page 92 of 186 FirstFirst ... 42828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102142 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by icemanki;3566437;
    From the interviews, i feel like jillian is emphasizing that in the end, she is not gonna be engaged but she is happier than before. So my guess is kip is the one that i think wont be ready to propose and so, jill is gonna be with kip but not engaged.
    Kip makes the most sense so far.

Isn't it possible that this whole scenario with Reid coming back as F1 (if true) was all pre-scripted, and Jill and Reid are aware of it and agree with it? It just seems too orchestrated. Doesn't it make sense that she tells TPTB that she is going to pick Reid F1, then TPTB plan this whole scenario for drama, or what if she is leaning towards Ed and finds out about gf's and decides he's out and then wants Reid, Again, they plan out this scenario. I just think that everyone involved knows how this is going to play, except for perhaps F1, F2. Can't believe Reid comes back no sweat after being dumped, then she all of the sudden realizes he's the one. Too tidy. But who knows, maybe I'm just cynical? Stay tuned tonight...

Quote Originally Posted by boomer_lady;3566584;
    I am certainly thinking that she picks Kip. They'll make it look all romantic, but in reality he'll just be a great guy to be there for the photo op requirements. The fact that he has the most expensive room is really key to me, others can believe that she changed her mind, etc., but I don't buy it. I don't think that he'd be the next bachelor, so he'd be free to fulfill this role. No engagement and all the drama was manufactured is my take. I've totally lost my rose colored Bachelor/ette viewing glasses over the years.

Dramatic ending: Jillian takes the "leap of faith" with Kiptyn.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by JilCanuckFan;3566578;
    I don't remember her saying that her F1 ever changed. Hmmmm
    I dont recall that either. I remember he saying she knew who she was picking the week before the Final Rose Ceremony, but you will have to wait and see if I end up with him.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by boomer_lady;3566584;
    Possibly but its the same situation with Reid.

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3566601;
    I dont recall that either. I remember he saying she knew who she was picking the week before the Final Rose Ceremony, but you will have to wait and see if I end up with him.
    Yeah that was a different interview than the one I'm talking about.

I guess I'll have to search for it to prove I'm right .

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3566560;
    Well she did say that she thought she knew who F1 was and then it changed a week later.
    Jillian hadn't made her mind up about F1 until after these dates, so I don't think the rooms can be used as a smoking gun for who she chooses. JMO.
    I seem to remember hearing something like this too...

Quote Originally Posted by JilCanuckFan;3566578;
    I don't remember her saying that her F1 ever changed. Hmmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3566601;
    This is what I'm talking about below:

Was it when Ed came back?
    Was it due to the lack of romance with one of the three bachelors in Hawaii?
    Any other ideas?

Chicago Country Radio - *US99.5, America's Country Station - "The Bachelorette" Jillian Harris talks about the Guys!

My thoughts on how it will go down...

Ed will be the one with the problem. Whether there was an actual problem in the bedroom or something innocent like getting sick or being sunburnt we may never know. But they will make it look like him with a problem, thus the beginning of his demise. She will talk to him at the RC..after she does that there is no way she will not keep him.

She will send Reid home because he isn't the "sure bet." From what he tells her she thinks there will be no proposal from Reid. She thinks she will get that from Kiptyn and Ed (or Ed). But she is devastated when Reid leaves.

Keep in mind that handlers are there manipulating the situation and whispering in her ear. Their job is to steer the story through the twists and turns. We know that the pressure is on an engagement--not a dating commitment. She may have went in thinking dating afterward would be a good result, and she may think after she is back IRL that dating is a good result, but during the process she is manipulated and wants the ring.

We may see hints next week at MTA from Tanner how there WERE 3 guys with girlfriends. Wes won't be there to defend himself. Another guy may pipe up and confess that he was one with a GF. Leaving us to wonder, who was the other one? All building up to THE MOST DRAMATIC, SHOCKING FINALE EVER.

Somehow in the finale the sh*t will hit the fan for Ed and he will implode. Whether they address the GF is up in the air--if TPTB were angered by Ed, then I think they will do everything they can do to make him look bad. If you don't play their game they will get back at you.

All the stuff we hear her saying about waking up that morning knowing she would be engaged is just the usual morning of FRC script. Brad did the same thing and he already knew he wasn't choosing anyone.

Somewhere in the finale we will see Reid talking about how he needs to tell her how he feels. He is in love with her. He just needed that little push. Maybe he asks to meet with her parents to ask for their permission to propose. He will knock on Jillian's door and propose. We may see or hear her say "I can't" and then see a shot of Reid leaving.

At FRC we will see her send Kiptyn and Ed away. We think she pulled a Brad and will end up alone. But Reid comes in and she starts beaming. What we didn't know before is that "I can't" was really "I can't give you a decision now, but please come to the FRC." She accepts his proposal, or even tells him that she wants to give dating a try (has her head screwed on straight).

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3566607;
    This is what I'm talking about below:
    We have no idea how far into the process it was that Jill "knew who she was going to pick" then changed her mind. Perhaps it was before Ed left? Who knows. We all see this differently, but as rule of thumb the best room rules. Ed getting the worst room is not promising for him being F1. I also don't buy that he'd be able to give up his suite to his parents.