Page 91 of 186 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899100101141 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

bestbachelorett

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;3565736;
    This is an interesting point. In De Anna's season didnt they have to bring Jeremy back to the Bahamas after he already returned to Dallas? Why did Reid stay? Were they attempting to sequester him until the end after the previous fiasco where friends or coworkers saw Jeremy and we found out about it? Have they finally gone back to the good old sequester method of not spoiling their own show? Or were they so nervous about Ed (knowing full well the extent of his activities) that they kept Reid in Hawaii for insurance? They must have also known that he was really falling for her. That's a pretty solid insurance policy.
    Actually, Jeremy came back the same day he had been eliminated. He was wearing the same clothes. As for Reid staying in the island, there has been confirmation that he was staying at a different hotel than Ed and Kiptyn. Does that sound like something TPTB would plan on purpose? I think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Just LQQking;3563073;
    I also think the reason she is not allowed to say if she is engaged or picked someone is because it spoils the ending. Once Ed and Kip are gone and we know she is engaged it will become obvious about Reid.
    I think she sorta gave it away in the interview where she said something about the ending that implied it looks like she'll be alone and then there's a funny twist. (I should paste these interesting interview quotes into a text file when I first see them so I have them handy!) This plays into the theory that she rejects F2 and then F1 rejects her (or she rejects F1 as well).

Anyway, if this is true, then it does make sense that TPTB told her she can't tell anyone if she's in love or chose someone, they don't want to spoil the big surprise at the end. But I think she kinda slipped when she was talking off script in that one interview. Most people don't pay any attention to these fluff interviews so it's not like the secret is out of the bag.

bestbachelorett

I think that Ed is the one with the problem, she lets him go at F3, takes Reid and Kiptyn home, comes back for the LCD. Ed comes back, proposes, she rejects him. She says VO 'They may think like they love me now, but I need someone who's going to love me forever'. She rejects F2 and F1. Thinks about everything, stays in Hawai for a couple more days, and then prepares a surprise for her real F1. Is that idea too crazy?

FORT Newbie

From the interviews, i feel like jillian is emphasizing that in the end, she is not gonna be engaged but she is happier than before. So my guess is kip is the one that i think wont be ready to propose and so, jill is gonna be with kip but not engaged.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3565696;
    Reid never left the island.
    I say Reid was holed up at the Westin Maui along with Jillian, but separate from Ed and Kip who were at the Sheraton Maui. When Jillian, Ed, and Kip flew off to the Big Island, Reid stayed behind on Maui. Ed and Kip did not know that Reid was staying on since they were in separate hotels. Reid is flown in to the Big Island for one last chance with Jillie.

Quote Originally Posted by 59hawaii;3566467;
    I say Reid was holed up at the Westin Maui along with Jillian, but separate from Ed and Kip who were at the Sheraton Maui. When Jillian, Ed, and Kip flew off to the Big Island, Reid stayed behind on Maui. Ed and Kip did not know that Reid was staying on since they were in separate hotels. Reid is flown in to the Big Island for one last chance with Jillie.

This is an interesting point. Way back when, I asked who was staying where because I thought that Reid and Jillian were indeed in the same hotel. Hmmm, I say hmmmm. I think this season the question may not be who has the most expensive suite (though Reid does, right?) but who is in what hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3566493;
    This is an interesting point. Way back when, I asked who was staying where because I thought that Reid and Jillian were indeed in the same hotel. Hmmm, I say hmmmm. I think this season the question may not be who has the most expensive suite (though Reid does, right?) but who is in what hotel.
    Bama, I'm pretty sure that Kip's suite is about 1500, while Reid's is 1100 and Ed's less than both, HOWEVER I agree that it is very strange and perhaps telling that Reid is the only one with a suite located in the Westin with Jillian.
    To me it means one of two things:
    1. He's F1 because he was the closest
    2. He's F3 and comes back, so is put there for drama.

The fact that Ed has an inferior suite ( or maybe he just a regular room?) does NOT, imo, bode well for his chances of being F1. So, judging by the rooms either Kip is F1 because he has the best suite or Reid is F1 because he's the closest.

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3566529;
    Bama, I'm pretty sure that Kip's suite is about 1500, while Reid's is 1100 and Ed's less than both, HOWEVER I agree that it is very strange and perhaps telling that Reid is the only one with a suite located in the Westin with Jillian.
    To me it means one of two things:
    1. He's F1 because he was the closest
    2. He's F3 and comes back, so is put there for drama.

The fact that Ed has an inferior suite ( or maybe he just a regular room?) does NOT, imo, bode well for his chances of being F1. So, judging by the rooms either Kip is F1 because he has the best suite or Reid is F1 because he's the closest.
    Well she did say that she thought she knew who F1 was and then it changed a week later.
    Jillian hadn't made her mind up about F1 until after these dates, so I don't think the rooms can be used as a smoking gun for who she chooses. JMO.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3566560;
    Well she did say that she thought she knew who F1 was and then it changed a week later.
    Jillian hadn't made her mind up about F1 until after these dates, so I don't think the rooms can be used as a smoking gun for who she chooses. JMO.
    I don't remember her saying that her F1 ever changed. Hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by JilCanuckFan;3566578;
    I don't remember her saying that her F1 ever changed. Hmmmm
    It's in one of the many interviews. I would go and search, but I don't feel like it .

Someone else can vouch though.