Page 85 of 186 FirstFirst ... 35757677787980818283848586878889909192939495135185 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3562103;
    can anyone tell me how you get the blue box in your reply that refers to another post?
    hey noche, I sent you a private message explaining how to do so. Blue box at top right of screen should show you the PM I sent.

Quote Originally Posted by xtina816;3562125;
    hey noche, I sent you a private message explaining how to do so. Blue box at top right of screen should show you the PM I sent.
    thank you.

i think brown suit guy sc has hand in pocket like ed does a lot. blue suit guy walking seems slim to me so maybe kip.

i also think if you know ahead of time who you are picking as #1 you would let the guy who is into more into you to go at #3 so as not to hurt that guy anymore than you have to. "so hard to hear the things he had to say".

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3562167;
    thank you.

i think brown suit guy sc has hand in pocket like ed does a lot. blue suit guy walking seems slim to me so maybe kip.

i also think if you know ahead of time who you are picking as #1 you would let the guy who is into more into you to go at #3 so as not to hurt that guy anymore than you have to. "so hard to hear the things he had to say".

I can see how the hand in pocket would seem to indicate Ed, although he just seems to small to be ED, I could be wrong though.

And I definitely agree with your other point about Jillian knowing who her F1 is and wanting to let the more sensitive guy go at F3.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3562167;
    thank you.

It seems that there was a short piece of the "brown suit man" walking in one of the previews. It looks to me like Ed's walk. Even though we don't have watch shots or ring shots, or mole shots, we can identify people by their mannerism...such as the way they walk. Any thoughts on this?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3562117;
    I didn't say he was boring, just that he seems to lack enthusiasm for pursuing Jilly or winding up with her at the end ... actually the whole process. Personally, I like a laid-back personality, but what I'm talking about in terms of Kip and his interactions with Jilly is different than that.
    I am wondering how much interest he has in Jilly. All of these guys sign on as contestants to do the show, I am not sure what the contract stipulates but I imagine they have to remain on the show until they don't receive a rose unless there is an emergency that causes them to have to leave. Have we ever had a contestant leave because they were not interested in the Bachelor/Bachelorette? Kip is a bright guy, he knows Jilly is looking for commitment. Maybe him telling her that an engagement is a ways down the road is his way of trying to give her a hint? Or, it simply could be that he is realistic enough to know that you have to step back into the real world to see how the relationship works before being engaged. I don't know about him, I always think she is more interested in him than he is in her. The LCD screencap of them on the surfboard is telling, she seems more into him.

If Reid stays this week, the twist may be him proposing when he has seemed so cautious about the process to begin with. Perhaps Jilly says something along the lines of needing someone to commit to her and with him as the F1 the twist is will he? If he does would this qualify as the most unbelievable proposal?

I can see Ed being F2 and being upset that he brought his parents to Hawaii to meet her and that he came back on the show for her. Thus her comment about it was hard to hear the things he had to say.

I have no idea

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3562025;
    To me, the "something missing" is enthusiasm. He seems to be just politely going along with everything, but not showing much excitement or enthusiasm for Jilly. Maybe he just has an understated personality, who knows. So far, the only thing he seems to really care about is making it known that he doesn't intend to propose at the end if he's chosen. If I were Jilly, I'd be letting him go now, if not before. He just doesn't seem that into her. However, she's been pretty smitten with him since the beginning.
    He does seem very laid back and thats what IMO seems to equate lack of enthusiam. But taking a laid back personality into consideration, he does seem excited to see her, to participate in the various activities - more so than the other guys.

Also, they have shown a couple of PIs where he has clearly stated that he is finding himself closer to the (desired) end (paraphrazing here) of falling in love/committing. I think the season will end where he will reach that place.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Quote Originally Posted by drdelta;3562537;
    It seems that there was a short piece of the "brown suit man" walking in one of the previews. It looks to me like Ed's walk. Even though we don't have watch shots or ring shots, or mole shots, we can identify people by their mannerism...such as the way they walk. Any thoughts on this?
    So you guys think Brown suit guy is Ed ? I think the walk matches Eds too.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3562621;
    So you guys think Brown suit guy is Ed ? I think the walk matches Eds too.
    I say the brown suit guy may be Chris H...or Ed...what better way to throw us off then showing Chris in a spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan76;3562557;
    I am wondering how much interest he has in Jilly. All of these guys sign on as contestants to do the show, I am not sure what the contract stipulates but I imagine they have to remain on the show until they don't receive a rose unless there is an emergency that causes them to have to leave. Have we ever had a contestant leave because they were not interested in the Bachelor/Bachelorette? Kip is a bright guy, he knows Jilly is looking for commitment. Maybe him telling her that an engagement is a ways down the road is his way of trying to give her a hint? Or, it simply could be that he is realistic enough to know that you have to step back into the real world to see how the relationship works before being engaged. I don't know about him, I always think she is more interested in him than he is in her. The LCD screencap of them on the surfboard is telling, she seems more into him.

If Reid stays this week, the twist may be him proposing when he has seemed so cautious about the process to begin with. Perhaps Jilly says something along the lines of needing someone to commit to her and with him as the F1 the twist is will he? If he does would this qualify as the most unbelievable proposal?

I can see Ed being F2 and being upset that he brought his parents to Hawaii to meet her and that he came back on the show for her. Thus her comment about it was hard to hear the things he had to say.

I have no idea
    Since this whole season has been crazy with twists and turns and the rules being thrown out the window, is it possible that the Rose Ceremony line up with Ed in the bad suit is not an elimination ceremony, but a communication to say that she wants her family to meet all three? Rather than F3 to F2 to F1, it could be F3 to F1 and she'd meet with the two F2s privately to communicate they are not the one.

Kip: He's said in the past that he is usually the one who is pursued and something about how he responds to the cues the woman gives him. (I'm not sure if I'm explaining it correctly.) Because Jillian cannot give him the reassurances he needs, he may be too passive about communicating his feelings for her or he may not recognize how he feels about her until "today". He is outside of his comfort zone and his past patterns for communicating don't work in this situation.

Ed: Agree with your comments about how Ed may react to being cut. To me, he communicates with a great sense of entitlement and it's all I/Me. She would appear to have her head on straight by cutting him after she gave it a chance to see where the relationship was going. Similar to what she said about letting Wes go in this last episode, she has to do things on her own terms so that she doesn't second guess decisions she's made. Since she took Ed back, she doesn't have to continue to think "What if he was the one?" She got to know him better and based on what stories his family may have told her about him, she cuts him.

Reid: Does he reveal that he has guitar-playing talent towards the end? Jillian has said on Breakfast Television interviews that she is looking for someone creative and talented.

Wes: Why does Wes include in interviews that it all works out in the end? What does he know? Is he part of the brilliant last five minutes?

FORT Fogey

I think once Reid comes back to propose she will let Kip and Ed go. Everyone is making the assumption that Reid interrupts the FRC. I don't believe this is true. The quote says "the guy comes to the door". It sounds like he comes to her room. I think it happened maybe a few days before. She said she needed time to think about. I think she did think about it for a few days not a few minutes during FRC. When she says she knew she would be an engaged woman at the end of the day she knows at that point that Reid is ready to marry her.

I also think the reason she is not allowed to say if she is engaged or picked someone is because it spoils the ending. Once Ed and Kip are gone and we know she is engaged it will become obvious about Reid.