Page 7 of 186 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

I'm thinking that she'll tell us her choice live on the ATFR. I'm thinking she doesn't tell any of them until then?

And I have to say - I know most of you on here dislike Wes. He's really grown on me, and I don't feel he's the evil person he's been built up to be on FORT. While, no, I do NOT think he's the F1, or even in the F3 - I truly suspect he's a lot more likable than edited.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

What I hope happens over the last week leading to the SURPRISE! at the end is that Martin (after a hair pulling bit of conscious and sleepless nights) pulls Jillian into the control room and gives her the scoop about who has been paid to say all the right things and who they've lined up for the next Bachelor. He gives her food for thought and she chews it over...oh, the anguish...then her decision and her choice leading up to the FRC. In this case we won't see her anguish, but perhaps we will find her choice as enlightened thinking on her part.

I keep reading there is a LIVE ATFR, and if this is true then we will know how the season truly plays to the end at that time.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3498781;
    My theory is, Ed leaves Monday night and noone (not even the viewers) know he came back until the end. At the FRC, she lets her F2 guys (Reid/Kip) go and out pops Ed as her F1 and everybody will be shocked like "where did he come from, I thought he left?"
    I think that would be very hurtful to the F2 guys, and I don't see that as something Jillian would do. Unless you are saying that Jillian had intended to let both of them go, without knowing Ed would be there, and upon seeing Ed she realizes he's the one? But if she knows Ed is already there, and lets the F2 guys go, that would be shabby. Think of what the guys would be feeling after they find out Ed was there all along, and Jillian had known it.

I'm of the opinion that Wes was brought onto the show for a specific purpose (besides promoting his CD). I think he's there with Jillian's knowledge (not as a spy). She said something to the effect of she was going to 'test' the guys at different times and we wouldn't understand why she was doing certain things but at the end we'd see she had her head straight. Someone has said that they heard Wes came back in Hawaii - maybe he came back so Jillian could see how the other guys reacted to his being there. Does she want them to say 'Jillian, if it's not me then chose x because I know he, at least, cares, Wes is just here to promote himself'? I don't have any idea - just hope they didn't bring him back to serenade the couple at the end - too cheesy. My other theory that I stated yesterday is that his one line we keep hearing his the code to Reid's story and ties in with the song "You Can't Hurry Love". Many of the lines in that song fit Reid to a tee.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3498885;
    she said some previous people in her position truly fell in love with 2 people, but she didn't she knew almost a week before what she was going to do. I really think after F2 meet her parents and the decision is solidified, she breaks up with F2 on the LCD to avoid dragging it out further and having him all nervous for the FRC. But the F1 won't know this happened and it will be a very romantic ending. I just don't get what the last 5 minutes and suspense until then could be!?
    That's a great theory! To answer your question about the last 5 minutes and suspense, how about that the above scenario does happen, with Jillian letting the F2 go to avoid dragging it out further, only the audience doesn't see this. They film it, of course, but don't show it until the FRC. We (the audience) just see both dates with F1 and F2 - - minus the part where F2 is "broken up with." Then at the FRC, they show us (the audience) the footage of F2 being "broken up with." This could possibly be the big "last 5 minutes." A great surprise ending for us, and for F1, since F1 would not have known he was the one all along.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3498885;
    she said some previous people in her position truly fell in love with 2 people, but she didn't she knew almost a week before what she was going to do. I really think after F2 meet her parents and the decision is solidified, she breaks up with F2 on the LCD to avoid dragging it out further and having him all nervous for the FRC. But the F1 won't know this happened and it will be a very romantic ending. I just don't get what the last 5 minutes and suspense until then could be!?
    now that is brilliant!!!! i really wish for that...it would be so much easier on everyone....

Vincent comes back and sings them a final love song!

With all the ziplining that's been done this season - maybe F1 ziplines in to meet her.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Tigerl

Ditto! I was about to add the same thought. You just typed faster than me, LOL

I keep wondering how she knows the contents of last 5 minutes of the show.
    Is it edited and she has seen it?
    I thought they took a lot more time putting out the finished product. It seems that the last couple of episodes, Chris H has Twittered that he "just saw Monday's show" a couple of days before.
    Maybe they discussed what they were going to put in it with her?
    She looks happy though and thats a good thing.