Page 62 of 186 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112162 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by xtina816;3544247;
    I can't remember but I am almost positive Jason's season had the ATFR the week after, and then the 2nd ATFR was the next night (gag).
    Jason's season had ATFR Part 1 immediately after FRC, then followed it up the next night with Part 2.

Quote Originally Posted by stickle;3542989;
    I think you're confusing the Fort board with the real world. The intensity of the Reid fans on this board is not reflective of what the general viewing audience is feeling.

And the Fort board has gotten very passionate in prior years. The battling between Matthew and Ian fans in Meredith's season got ugly, Tessa and Bevin fans got into it, virgin girl and blonde teacher (can't even remember their names) on Lorenzo's show. It happens. I highly doubt the producers had even a fleeting thought about Fort when they were scheduling their shows.
    Let's not forget the exotic temptress vs the kindergarten teacher during the good doctor's season.

Quote Originally Posted by jlbalmer;3544139;
    "Jillian knew his phone number by memory". Wrong on this one... She dialed his room #!!!!
    You are absolutely correct on that. I noticed that, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3543435;
    He did say that he did not respect Tanner for doing that, didn't he?

Well, we know he comes back in some capacity, and I was trying to put a logical spin on her not passing out that final rose, but still seem really happy now.

Just trying to make sense of the cryptic message sdl received from his insider......the story is "no love connection", when we know she is crazy about a few guys.
    If it is known that Wes definately comes back - then I think it is to sing a final song to Jillian and ????? Mr. Invisible.

I do wonder about sdl's no connection comment. I do think there have been several love type connections - but maybe not of the intensity they wanted?

Quote Originally Posted by xseannax;3544250;
    Jason's season had ATFR Part 1 immediately after FRC, then followed it up the next night with Part 2.
    Yep. We went from "Ain't love grand? We're going to live happily ever after," to commercial break, to CH wearing his somber face, allowing us to be included in his personal and private "little closed session chat" with Jason." Ai yi yi.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Do we have proof that Wes comes back?

^ I don't think anyone knows that its just speculation Am hoping he comes back i want to know what he has to say

FORT Fogey

That would be the worst thing ever for a rejected guy to come back and sing for the happy couple. Wouldn't that negate the whole idea that each of these guys is there for her? Aren't we supposed to believe that they all have feelings for each other and sending a guy home roseless breaks the hearts of all involved?

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3543404;
    I really need to find this interview, because I didn't think she said she changed her mind either.
    Was it the Chicago radio station interview?

FORT Newbie

Here's a thought...what if Reid if F1 and in the last 5 minutes he sings to Jilly. We already know he plays guitar. It could be like the first crush on Vincent? Also, has anyone noticed that almost all of Reid's PI are done in the same location for the past 3 or 4 episodes. There are a few where he wears the same clothes as the episode, but mostly he is wearing a dark sweater. Maybe they did not think he was that important to the story until things heated up on the snowboarding date and so they had to back track to give him some visibility...strange season for sure.