Page 61 of 186 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111161 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

FORT Fogey

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

If Wes comes back and rats someone else out that will be really hypocritical but never say never with this show.

If Ed per se did have a girl or two at home and being on the show was just to be on show they might let Wes rat him out to add to the drama.

The edits if both are really suspected of having a g/f or indeed have them have been night and day. Wes is clearly the villain and Ed is clearly the reserved guy. If Ed is F1 would they protect him so as not to have another mess ala last season on their hands? Would they keep up the charade so as not to humiliate Jill? They might prefer the happy ending this season even if false.

I really pray all F3 are there for the right reason.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3542683;
    Jake is not coming back.
    I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Wes at the finale, in fact I'm betting on it knowing this crazy show...maybe his is the most shocking proposal in Bachelor history? Makes sense with all we know, he was hard to let go, etc. That has never been done before, a bachelor that has been eliminated comes back. Keep an open mind everyone.

I would also bet Jillian is not engaged (to Reid ) but just dating IRL and I think the ATFRC will be an update on that.
    Quote Originally Posted by freedom927
    He indicates Wes comes back after he is cut.
    Kip does not want to be F1 so he manages to wiggle his way out of being F1.
    Ed has no intention of being F1.
    Reid is F1, but becomes F1 in an unique way.
    Thanks for confirming my thoughts that I posted earlier. Ugggh about Wes .
    Interesting about Kip because I have always thought that he doesn't seem too invested in Jillian although he does care for her.
    We need not think alike to love alike

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3543481;
    Thanks for confirming my thoughts that I posted earlier.
    Nothing has been confirmed. The two posts you quoted are just speculation and rumor (and wishful thinking).

I think the twist is nothing more than the roles being reversed. Being the independent girl that she is Jillian will be the one asking (Reid) to date her in the real world and the cliffhanger will be "will *he* say yes?"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by boomer_lady;3543793;
    I think the twist is nothing more than the roles being reversed. Being the independent girl that she is Jillian will be the one asking (Reid) to date her in the real world and the cliffhanger will be "will *he* say yes?"
    If FRC is on July 27th and ATFR is July 28th, how many viewers will be psst about the open ended finish to the finale episode? Is this another attempt to try and get ratings for two nights in a row?

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3544075;
    If FRC is on July 27th and ATFR is July 28th, how many viewers will be psst about the open ended finish to the finale episode? Is this another attempt to try and get ratings for two nights in a row?
    Is this the first time they have had the ATFR the next night? I haven't watched all of the seasons, but it has always seemed to be right after the FRC.

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3544082;
    Is this the first time they have had the ATFR the next night? I haven't watched all of the seasons, but it has always seemed to be right after the FRC.
    I don't remember either, chaslom, but am taking it as a good sign after last year. If they had something truly vile to show us, they wouldn't wait --they'd strike while the iron was hot.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Newbie

"Jillian knew his phone number by memory". Wrong on this one... She dialed his room #!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3544075;
    But of course! It is about the $$$. And of course "suspense"

I wish for once people on ATFR would really spill ALL!!!! Like.. . . all the manipulations, payoffs, and false edits. A member of the crew ATFR show would be better to me!!
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3544132;
    I don't remember either, chaslom, but am taking it as a good sign after last year. If they had something truly vile to show us, they wouldn't wait --they'd strike while the iron was hot.
    I can't remember but I am almost positive Jason's season had the ATFR the week after, and then the 2nd ATFR was the next night (gag).