Page 60 of 186 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110160 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3542942;
    I think this show will be tighter then in the past though - due to the heat of passion amongst viewers. My guess is that they will air the show when the F3 leaves on the entire network, before they even film the MTA. That way the audience will be in same place as the viewers, and nothing new will be released.

My guess, is that in the end she does not even give the last guy standing the final rose, but decides to date him before making her choice.

I hope that's the case. This will be better for her in the long run.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3542942;
    I think this show will be tighter then in the past though - due to the heat of passion amongst viewers.
    I think you're confusing the Fort board with the real world. The intensity of the Reid fans on this board is not reflective of what the general viewing audience is feeling.

And the Fort board has gotten very passionate in prior years. The battling between Matthew and Ian fans in Meredith's season got ugly, Tessa and Bevin fans got into it, virgin girl and blonde teacher (can't even remember their names) on Lorenzo's show. It happens. I highly doubt the producers had even a fleeting thought about Fort when they were scheduling their shows.

Quote Originally Posted by stickle;3542989;
    I think you're confusing the Fort board with the real world. The intensity of the Reid fans on this board is not reflective of what the general viewing audience is feeling.

And the Fort board has gotten very passionate in prior years. The battling between Matthew and Ian fans in Meredith's season got ugly, Tessa and Bevin fans got into it, virgin girl and blonde teacher (can't even remember their names) on Lorenzo's show. It happens. I highly doubt the producers had even a fleeting thought about Fort when they were scheduling their shows.
    Sadie: Virgin Girl
    Jennifer: Blonde Teacher

I think we will have an inconclusive FRC, that will be resolved at ATFR show. (Which, I personally think will be live and follow FRC - but I have NO inside info on that except that they would be stupid to film it in advance, because the cat will be let out of the bag for sure).

I am thinking that both Ed and Reid will be in the F2, but that she will not give out the final rose to either. The morning of the show, I expect Wes to waltz in and sing his heart out about Ed. I speculate that he will tell her about that Ed openly discussed with the guys that "he just wasn't that interested in Jill" .... but Wes will probably be the whistleblower, and could even propose (but, I will have to see it to believe it).

I think based on that info she gets from Wes she let's Ed go, but can't quite give Reid the FR because she is not sure if there could be that passion she has felt with Ed and Kip. They need more time............
    Cue to ATFR

What do you all think?
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3543067;
    I think we will have an inconclusive FRC, that will be resolved at ATFR show. (Which, I personally think will be live and follow FRC - but I have NO inside info on that except that they would be stupid to film it in advance, because the cat will be let out of the bag for sure).

I am thinking that both Ed and Reid will be in the F2, but that she will not give out the final rose to either. The morning of the show, I expect Wes to waltz in and sing his heart out about Ed. I speculate that he will tell her about that Ed openly discussed with the guys that "he just wasn't that interested in Jill" .... but Wes will probably be the whistleblower, and could even propose (but, I will have to see it to believe it).

I think based on that info she gets from Wes she let's Ed go, but can't quite give Reid the FR because she is not sure if there could be that passion she has felt with Ed and Kip. They need more time............
    Cue to ATFR

What do you all think?
    Interesting theory! I see Ed being in a difficult situation any which way esp. if those rumors have two legs, arms and a head to go with it.

Here are some possible scenarios for him to face that would raise the "trust" issue:

Wes could blow the whistle on him about what he told the guys (fits the scenario of musical chairs of tattling, Tanner rats on Wes, Jake rats on Wes, Wes tells on Ed, what next?)

Jillian finds out about the 2 gfs back in Chitown

Jillian finds out he left the show for personal reasons not work related

Jillian finds out that his leaving and returning to the show was scripted and he was in on it

If this happens they're history. Would he tell the truth at some point or hide it. I vote for hide it. My first impression of him was "he's hiding something".

Cue to ATFR

What do you all think?
    Before the taping was done, I was thinking the same thing that there might be a live AFTR. That would actually make more sense, unless of course, there was only 1 that she had a true connection with. I think it would be so hard to be yourself with cameras in your face all the time.

Cue to ATFR

What do you all think?
    Creative idea for sure,,, but I dont think Wes will tattle or propose and I do think Reid will get the final rose ... no foundation for my thoughts - just a feeling! I do agree that there could be a live ATFR where Reid give Jilly a ring!

FORT Fan

After re-watching the Interview Jillian did on June 11, I have to say I believe she definitely picked one guy. Also, wasn't it said that the guy who comes back ... gets down on one knee and proposes, is it likely he (whoever it is) would propose and rat another guy out at the same time? I also believe Jillian sticks to her initial pick, even if it is someone rating out another guy, its pretty evident from what we've seen of her interactions with Wes, she makes up her own mind about people. In fact that's one of her better qualities in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3541973;
    I never heard that she changed her mind. Just that she gave owed it to herself to think about what the guy said. Did I miss something?
    I really need to find this interview, because I didn't think she said she changed her mind either.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver18;3543346;
    Creative idea for sure,,, but I dont think Wes will tattle or propose and I do think Reid will get the final rose ... no foundation for my thoughts - just a feeling! I do agree that there could be a live ATFR where Reid give Jilly a ring!
    He did say that he did not respect Tanner for doing that, didn't he?

Well, we know he comes back in some capacity, and I was trying to put a logical spin on her not passing out that final rose, but still seem really happy now.

Just trying to make sense of the cryptic message sdl received from his insider......the story is "no love connection", when we know she is crazy about a few guys.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve