Page 59 of 186 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109159 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

FORT Fogey

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3542628;
    That is one reason I think Jake and Wes are in the end. And Wes sings for Jake and Jillian. I can't see Wes singing for any of the other guys because they just always bashed his music. I know that Jillian and Jake both like country music. JMO.
    First of all, I don't anticipate Jake being anywhere around when Jillian chooses her F1. Second, surely we will not be forced to endure any more of Wes's torturous yodeling, especially if it's THAT song. I can't tell if playing up his singing this season is shameless pimping of his CD (does ABC have a record label that Wes is on or a deal to get a cut of the profits, assuming there are any?) or a running joke.

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3542149;
    Here is another food for thought to the end. We have F1, F2 and possibly proposal 3. That would mean that at the MTA the person doing the proposal will be there. But just because they are there does not mean they aren't with Jillian at the end. After all we will not know who the proposal is from until the FRC.
    Any chance that the F3 has nothing to do with this? Maybe after she lets the F2 go, he is the one to return to try and change her mind?? Just a thought...

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3542663;
    First of all, I don't anticipate Jake being anywhere around when Jillian chooses her F1. Second, surely we will not be forced to endure any more of Wes's torturous yodeling, especially if it's THAT song. I can't tell if playing up his singing this season is shameless pimping of his CD (does ABC have a record label that Wes is on or a deal to get a cut of the profits, assuming there are any?) or a running joke.
    ALthough we have specualted and laughed at the Wes singing at the FRC..I don;t believe that will happen..that would be OBVIOUS pimping by TPTB and show obvious non-bachlorette intentions on Wes' part..and on the producer's part...by showing the audience that he WAS there for his own agenda. Somehow I don;t see TPTB allowing that to be obvious to the viewing audience.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Jake is not coming back.
    I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Wes at the finale, in fact I'm betting on it knowing this crazy show...maybe his is the most shocking proposal in Bachelor history? Makes sense with all we know, he was hard to let go, etc. That has never been done before, a bachelor that has been eliminated comes back. Keep an open mind everyone.

I would also bet Jillian is not engaged (to Reid ) but just dating IRL and I think the ATFRC will be an update on that.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3542680;
    ALthough we have specualted and laughed at the Wes singing at the FRC..I don;t believe that will happen..that would be OBVIOUS pimping by TPTB and show obvious non-bachlorette intentions on Wes' part..and on the producer's part...by showing the audience that he WAS there for his own agenda. Somehow I don;t see TPTB allowing that to be obvious to the viewing audience.
    I agree that this would be even over the top for TPTB. However, I would like it to be Reid who serenades her.
    Remember that little conversation at the cocktail party where she told him about Vincent? That was left in the edit for a reason, and it just keeps humming in the back of my mind. Granted, it probably won't happen, but I think that would be "brilliant" in Reid's and Jilly's minds....Just my opinion as always, and looking through my Reid-colored glasses as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by fijibeachbum;3542684;
    I agree that this would be even over the top for TPTB. However, I would like it to be Reid who serenades her.
    Remember that little conversation at the cocktail party where she told him about Vincent? That was left in the edit for a reason, and it just keeps humming in the back of my mind. Granted, it probably won't happen, but I think that would be "brilliant" in Reid's and Jilly's minds....Just my opinion as always, and looking through my Reid-colored glasses as usual.
    that would be just adorable....from the deleted scene in the 1-1 date with reid and jilly. reid worked so hard to carve their initials into the back of the ice sculpture bench... i think he knows what it takes to be romantic...he said he hoped the date would be romantic even in the beginning. i feel like he really likes her...not sure how willing he is to go full on though and I would expect him to do something original rather than copy wes or her first crush.

I would be surprised if someone really comes back to propose - be it F3 or someone previous to that. I am hoping the comments we have heard have been spliced and diced. I think the twist will be more along the lines of what some others have speculated like Wes returning to sing the couple a love song (Reid and Jill, Ed and Jill or Kip and Jill) or Ed surprising Jill with a family meeting

Quote Originally Posted by fijibeachbum;3542684;
    I would add that to my list as well! Good one

Quote Originally Posted by halfpintdynamit;3541683;
    Do you know when they filmed MTA and ATFR? (or did someone just answer that - got to review)
    Tradionally, they tape the MTA anytime from the Friday to the Saturday before the air date. Same for the ATFR. The close to air date tapeings are to, hopefully, prevent any wide scale disclosures as the audience at the MTA views the Fantasy Date show before the general audience and the ATFR audience views the Finale before the general audience. Audience members sign the non-disclosure agreement with the huge penalties.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3542791;
    Tradionally, they tape the MTA anytime from the Friday to the Saturday before the air date. Same for the ATFR. The close to air date tapeings are to, hopefully, prevent any wide scale disclosures as the audience at the MTA views the Fantasy Date show before the general audience and the ATFR audience views the Finale before the general audience. Audience members sign the non-disclosure agreement with the huge penalties.
    I think this show will be tighter then in the past though - due to the heat of passion amongst viewers. My guess is that they will air the show when the F3 leaves on the entire network, before they even film the MTA. That way the audience will be in same place as the viewers, and nothing new will be released.

My guess, is that in the end she does not even give the last guy standing the final rose, but decides to date him before making her choice.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve