Page 58 of 186 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108158 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3541986;
    Which, seeker: that she changed her mind or that she simply gave herself more time?
    She "considers" what the person that comes back and proposes said to her, but ultimately stays with her original decision. (I think is what seeker is saying.)
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3542142;
    She "considers" what the person that comes back and proposes said to her, but ultimately stays with her original decision. (I think is what seeker is saying.)

And who is that person? I sure wish we had more clues!

Ahhhhhh, thanks! I THOUGHT that was it, but my mind is fried from having no new SCs to analyze.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Fanatic

Here is another food for thought to the end. We have F1, F2 and possibly proposal 3. That would mean that at the MTA the person doing the proposal will be there. But just because they are there does not mean they aren't with Jillian at the end. After all we will not know who the proposal is from until the FRC.

FORT Fan

How about this twist? Her parents meet the F2. She questions them as to whom they think was best suited to her personality. Them at the FRC they bring her the one they want her to choose.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3542149;
    Here is another food for thought to the end. We have F1, F2 and possibly proposal 3. That would mean that at the MTA the person doing the proposal will be there. But just because they are there does not mean they aren't with Jillian at the end. After all we will not know who the proposal is from until the FRC.
    Actually, there was quite a bit of discussion about this a while back... can't remember which thread. There may very well be 3 guys missing in the MTA. I can't remember which one, but I think there was one season of "The Bachelor" when the final 3 were absent instead of just the final 2. It probably doesn't matter one way or another... they already have a colorful enough cast present: Juan, Dave, Tanner, Jake, Michael, Wes (if he's not F3)... just to name a few.
    Last edited by Jack Benny Fan; 07-03-2009 at 11:46 PM.

FORT Fogey

Thanks Mike'sgirl. You got it. That's just what I was trying to say.

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3541879;
    I have a question for all the Kip, Reid, Ed lovers out there. If these guys were her F2. And she says she knew she was going to be engaged at the end of the day. Yet we know someone changes her mind. How could she of been that in love with the one, and not change her mind. That doesn't make sense to me at all.
    I don't think she does change her mind. I think she rightfully considers the proposal; but would be very surprised unless she fibbed in her interviews that she changes her mind. On the other hand; it is possible that she goes along w/producers for a scripted ending, but I am hoping that she still gets to pick who she wants.

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3542149;
    It will be an interesting MTA to see what is said. It sounds like Wes knows the ending because in a recent interview he says it all comes out good in the end. Maybe he was there!!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by joliepaige;3542418;
    It will be an interesting MTA to see what is said. It sounds like Wes knows the ending because in a recent interview he says it all comes out good in the end. Maybe he was there!!
    That is one reason I think Jake and Wes are in the end. And Wes sings for Jake and Jillian. I can't see Wes singing for any of the other guys because they just always bashed his music. I know that Jillian and Jake both like country music. JMO.