Page 57 of 186 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107157 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by denise2802;3541701;
    The twist could be Ed's gf. Maybe Ed proposes, Jillian accepts but Ed's gf has been specially flown in and a Jerry Springer style confrontation ensues....
    (great ratings)
    Jillian heartbroken runs back to the F2 she rejected earlier but he won't be second best....ends with a sobbing heartbroken Jillian. Then on ATFR she shows up happy with the F3 or maybe Jake....that is what I would script if I was Fliess
    And boy, oh, boy, would he get his ratings.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by denise2802;3541701;
    The twist could be Ed's gf. Maybe Ed proposes, Jillian accepts but Ed's gf has been specially flown in and a Jerry Springer style confrontation ensues....
    (great ratings)
    Jillian heartbroken runs back to the F2 she rejected earlier but he won't be second best....ends with a sobbing heartbroken Jillian. Then on ATFR she shows up happy with the F3 or maybe Jake....that is what I would script if I was Fliess
    Very creative...so Fleissian!

Now this would be the most shocking ending ever....and a ratings bonanza!!

Quote Originally Posted by kygirl93;3540815;
    I agree. I think that VO is not giving us an accurate account of what is going to happen. I just frankly can't believe they would go to the well on the "he leaves, but he comes back" twist for a third time in one season. Surely, they would know we would think that would get old after Ed and Jake in the same episode, right?
    But remember, Jake wasn't coming back to get a rose!!! (his words)lol

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3541672;
    Are you saying she meets Jake and Ed's family in Hawaii? When do they have the time? Ed's family visit was added on in Maui acc' to some.

How does she explain she fell hard for Reid and his family after his HTD. She also told CH that Jake was "too perfect" but she didn't want perfect. She preferred quirky and imperfect. She also said the one thing that was a "must" with her mate was someone who will make her laugh. We have barely seen Jake get her to smile and no RC chats. In fact after his 1-1 date he pretty much was not seen until the snowshoe date and a bit on the train - it was sad to watch the way she looked at him on the train as he was trying to express his feelings. He also told her point blank to her face at the hotel in Austin, "I am not here to get you back". Having said that how is he going to propose.
    I think what everyone needs to remember is this season is like none other. Fliess is going way past the typical Bachelor/ette script. I am sure Fliess does not want another fiasco like last year with Jason. But he does after all want a win out of this for himself. If Jillian is happy in the end that is only a big bonus for the show. We also have to remember we are only seeing 1% of what is taped. Chris says what they want him to say because they are after all his paycheck. I know because I posted something about Chris on another board and it got deleted mighty fast. They have put smoke screens out there before to make people think it is going to be one way and it is totally different. All I am saying is that I for one am not going to rule Jake out at the end. I watched the guy in the back. I can be very wrong just like the fans of Ed, Kip and Reid. Everyone sees their favorite. But in the long run it doesn't matter at all because it is only Jillian's choice that matters. There is only rumor of who was paid, who wasn't. Who has agenda's that would profit from this. Everyone does who goes on these shows. Do you think not one person guy or gal that goes on these shows doesn't put The Bachelor/ette as a reference. Sure they do. Listen to Jillian's own words, she had to finally just act the part. I for one don't even care about the rest of the show. Because for me the indication is that the last 5 minutes are what is brillant. So I am not getting so involved knowing that it might not matter anyway. I am sitting down and enjoying the parts with the people I like. But don't get me wrong I will definately be watching for those blue curtains. Then go back and see what I missed along the way. You would be amazed of what you miss if you rewatch parts with the sound turned off and play it in slow motion. You see eye contacts, smiles, hands. Alot of what you don't see in real play because it goes so fact. Go back and watch the episode from the rc where CH is talking to Jillian about Ed leaving, then he talks about Jake. Just before they talk about Mark. Take it slow, you can see a little smirk grin C is trying not to have. But look at Jillian's smile on her face, then when they talk about Mark she quickly changes her facial look, to be more serious. Did you notice Jake's hand reaching out to Jillian at the door this week after she walked him out, and her taking it. When Wes was in the room. Have you noticed the times when Jillian actually takes Wes's hands and puts them on her side, or close to her just to show some sort of togetherness.That was real obvious on the htd when they were outside by the tree. Or the times when Wes pulls them away. It is all there. Here is one coming up. The guy on the lava bed, what ever it is. You see them at a distance. But what you might not pick up is he has his face resting on her arm. You can see his sun glasses right at her arm. Follow his arms they are bent at the elbow, to his side. Therefore he doesn't have his arms around her like she does him. His hands are only on her sides. This matches up to Reid with the way he has his arms down at his side, with the elbows bent on his home town date. Try looking at things this way sometime you would be amazed at what you catch. As far as having the time. It was mentioned that there was extra time put on in Hawaii. Like a week.

FORT Fanatic

I have a question for all the Kip, Reid, Ed lovers out there. If these guys were her F2. And she says she knew she was going to be engaged at the end of the day. Yet we know someone changes her mind. How could she of been that in love with the one, and not change her mind. That doesn't make sense to me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3541879;
    I have a question for all the Kip, Reid, Ed lovers out there. If these guys were her F2. And she says she knew she was going to be engaged at the end of the day. Yet we know someone changes her mind. How could she of been that in love with the one, and not change her mind. That doesn't make sense to me at all.
    Okay, your post made me think a little! Maybe she was absolutely sure she was ready to be engaged to her F1. But someone jumped the gun and proposed to her. And even though this person was not her F1 it made her realize that she was no way ready to be engaged (even if the person she wanted to be with had been the one to ask first). So, she goes and explains all this to F1 and they choose to date eachother.
    Last edited by xtina816; 07-03-2009 at 07:49 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3541879;
    I never heard that she changed her mind. Just that she gave owed it to herself to think about what the guy said. Did I miss something?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3541973;
    I never heard that she changed her mind. Just that she gave owed it to herself to think about what the guy said. Did I miss something?
    Yep! That's what she said. But as CH said once she makes up her mind she moves on, so I think she thinks about it but still goes with her choice for f1.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3541981;
    Yep! That's what she said. But as CH said once she makes up her mind she moves on, so I think she thinks about it but still goes with her choice for f1.
    Which, seeker: that she changed her mind or that she simply gave herself more time?

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3541986;
    Which, seeker: that she changed her mind or that she simply gave herself more time?

I still don't like the fact she quotes that at the end you wonder if I chose someone??? Doesn't sit well with me!