Page 56 of 186 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106156 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by halfpintdynamit;3541561;
    Hi, Mike'sgirl. I know FRC shows on the 27th and MTA on the 28th, but how much actual time elapses between the two?
    I think you mean ATFR instead of MTA which is scheduled for 07/20/2009. Usually the ATFR is filmed in advance and then aired the following day after the FRC. Have no idea if they will stick to that format, but have heard rumblings that they want this all kept tight this season and may be planning a live ATFR show with audience instead of pre-filming it.

Interesting that they are finally trying to keep the twist a surprise, maybe they have learned something from past seasons after all.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3541583;
    I think you mean ATFR instead of MTA which is scheduled for 07/20/2009. Usually the ATFR is filmed in advance and then aired the following day after the FRC. Have no idea if they will stick to that format, but have heard rumblings that they want this all kept tight this season and may be planning a live ATFR show with audience instead of pre-filming it.

Interesting that they are finally trying to keep the twist a surprise, maybe they have learned something from past seasons after all.
    Thanks. ATFR is what I meant.

Quote Originally Posted by halfpintdynamit;3541585;
    Thanks. ATFR is what I meant.
    Just an addition, halfpintdynamit; they filmed the final rose ceremony on May 24.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3541603;
    Just an addition, halfpintdynamit; they filmed the final rose ceremony on May 24.
    I think she was referring to the upcoming airdate, not film date; and wondered why I implied that ATFR might be aired on same date as FRC instead of traditional following night. wow, now I'm starting to get confused,
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3541215;
    My theory in all of this is only because I drew the conculsion that the blue curtains are in Hawaii. Go back and check out Jake's hands to the ring. They match pretty close as well. I will tell you this his thumb knuckles are big as well. If you go back and listen to words he used in their date, and how he wants to protect Jillian from getting hurt. And several of his other statements. To me the writing in on the walls. To clarify the first time the blue curtain back drop was used in a PI was Jake talking about Wes being like Jeykl and Hyde. Then Jillian's first one was right after talking to Ed at the fire pit. She does wear different tops through out the PI's.
    Are you saying she meets Jake and Ed's family in Hawaii? When do they have the time? Ed's family visit was added on in Maui acc' to some.

How does she explain she fell hard for Reid and his family after his HTD. She also told CH that Jake was "too perfect" but she didn't want perfect. She preferred quirky and imperfect. She also said the one thing that was a "must" with her mate was someone who will make her laugh. We have barely seen Jake get her to smile and no RC chats. In fact after his 1-1 date he pretty much was not seen until the snowshoe date and a bit on the train - it was sad to watch the way she looked at him on the train as he was trying to express his feelings. He also told her point blank to her face at the hotel in Austin, "I am not here to get you back". Having said that how is he going to propose.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3541603;
    Do you know when they filmed MTA and ATFR? (or did someone just answer that - got to review)

Quote Originally Posted by halfpintdynamit;3541683;
    Do you know when they filmed MTA and ATFR? (or did someone just answer that - got to review)
    As far as I know they weren't filmed yet, but the MTA is to air July 20th, the FRC on the 27th and the ATFR on the 28th. I think that's correct anyhooooo.
    oh no...it's the BIG 5-0 ...when did this happen

Quote Originally Posted by holly1959;3541689;
    As far as I know they weren't filmed yet, but the MTA is to air July 20th, the FRC on the 27th and the ATFR on the 28th. I think that's correct anyhooooo.
    Thanks. I know the air dates, not the dates of filming.

FORT Regular

The twist could be Ed's gf. Maybe Ed proposes, Jillian accepts but Ed's gf has been specially flown in and a Jerry Springer style confrontation ensues....
    (great ratings)
    Jillian heartbroken runs back to the F2 she rejected earlier but he won't be second best....ends with a sobbing heartbroken Jillian. Then on ATFR she shows up happy with the F3 or maybe Jake....that is what I would script if I was Fliess

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3541632;
    I think she was referring to the upcoming airdate, not film date; and wondered why I implied that ATFR might be aired on same date as FRC instead of traditional following night. wow, now I'm starting to get confused,
    That's become a perpetual state for me this season.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.