Page 55 of 186 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

FORT Fanatic

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

There are many statements that go with this. Jake's 1 on 1 talking about how magical they were together dancing. How he would love to be the guy that puts the ring on her finger. Look at the first episode the previews. I think it is in the end. Where Jillian is standing in her dress at the FRC. Just before that is Jillian and Jake dancing. She talks about the one who was hard to let go. Not the one who left on his own. When you rewatch the episode where Jake is let go. Watch Jillian afterwards. She not only watches and he walks out of sight she turns her body to watch him leave. Wes, Jesse and Michael are all in the background watching her watch Jake leave.

Quote Originally Posted by aminca;3540905;
    Or maybe production just carries the blue curtains around with them to use as all-purpose backdrops. I really think that Jillian was put off by Jake falling too hard and too fast, if the edit is to be believed. Or in the alternative, Jake was/is gunning to be the next Bachelor and is now production's puppet.
    I have to agree..I am sure someone's job is to carry around accessories (candles, curtains, pillows) for "ambiance" for rooms they use for the PI's. Sorta like when a designer goes in to do a "re-vamp" of a room...they always have their "Barney Bag" (the big bag that had endless supplies~Yes my kids watched that damn purple dinosaur faithfully!)

FORT Regular

they always have their "Barney Bag" (the big bag that had endless supplies~Yes my kids watched that damn purple dinosaur faithfully!)

But seriously, I agree there must be someone carrying around staging accessories for the PIs.

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3541219;
    There are many statements that go with this. Jake's 1 on 1 talking about how magical they were together dancing. How he would love to be the guy that puts the ring on her finger. Look at the first episode the previews. I think it is in the end. Where Jillian is standing in her dress at the FRC. Just before that is Jillian and Jake dancing. She talks about the one who was hard to let go. Not the one who left on his own. When you rewatch the episode where Jake is let go. Watch Jillian afterwards. She not only watches and he walks out of sight she turns her body to watch him leave. Wes, Jesse and Michael are all in the background watching her watch Jake leave.
    My take on why she had such a pained expression on her face when Jake left was because he was desperately trying to get a one-phrase answer from her as to why she didn't pick him. He was obviously distraught and I think Jillian was legitimately upset that she hurt him, not that she let him go. All the statements about being perfect together and Jake being her "life partner" and regretting her decision to let him go came from Jake. I think he saw himself as perfect for Jillian, but that Jillian did not. That's why I referred to it as a one-sided romance.

I think she genuinely liked Jake, had a great time with him on the two-step date, but the chemistry didn't click - at least I didn't see any from her end. It wouldn't surprise me if Jake came back, but I truly can't imagine Jillian accepting a proposal from him. She's had 2 opportunities to keep him and chose not to either time.

I hope Jake finds a girl that's a perfect match for him and one who wants to be put on a pedestal. I can't see Jillian as that girl.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3541256;
    My take on why she had such a pained expression on her face when Jake left was because he was desperately trying to get a one-phrase answer from her as to why she didn't pick him. He was obviously distraught and I think Jillian was legitimately upset that she hurt him, not that she let him go. All the statements about being perfect together and Jake being her "life partner" and regretting her decision to let him go came from Jake. I think he saw himself as perfect for Jillian, but that Jillian did not. That's why I referred to it as a one-sided romance.

I think she genuinely liked Jake, had a great time with him on the two-step date, but the chemistry didn't click - at least I didn't see any from her end. It wouldn't surprise me if Jake came back, but I truly can't imagine Jillian accepting a proposal from him. She's had 2 opportunities to keep him and chose not to either time.

I hope Jake finds a girl that's a perfect match for him and one who wants to be put on a pedestal. I can't see Jillian as that girl.
    ITA. Jake, as nice a man as he is, would be a terrible match for Jill. He is not what she is looking for, and I think it has finally sunk in for him as well; he even said as much in his most recent interview. To quote Jill, she wants someone who will tell her when she has a booger in her nose, Jake is far too proper and uptight for that.

I admire the imagination of theboies on your "Jake returns" scenario. Quite impressive and fantastical!

the twist is there is no twist.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

The twist is that we will not see her accept a proposal until ATFR. Which will most likely take place right after the FRC, possibly live - locking us into another 3 hr bundle of nerves, tears, laughter and triumph!
    "My heart is, and always will be, yours." – Sense and Sensibility

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3541501;
    The twist is that we will not see her accept a proposal until ATFR. Which will most likely take place right after the FRC, possibly live - locking us into another 3 hr bundle of nerves, tears, laughter and triumph!
    Okay, Mike'sgirl. You've got me thinking again, and we ALL know how dangerous that is... I'd love the twist to be an agreement at the FRC to commit to one another and try dating in real life, and then have Reid or Kip (my two favorites, naturally) propose at the AFRC and give her yet one more surprise for the season.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3541531;
    Okay, Mike'sgirl. You've got me thinking again, and we ALL know how dangerous that is... I'd love the twist to be an agreement at the FRC to commit to one another and try dating in real life, and then have Reid or Kip (my two favorites, naturally) propose at the AFRC and give her yet one more surprise for the season.
    As do I, especially love that surprise.
    "My heart is, and always will be, yours." – Sense and Sensibility

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3541501;
    Hi, Mike'sgirl. I know FRC shows on the 27th and MTA on the 28th, but how much actual time elapses between the two?