Page 54 of 186 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

FORT Fanatic

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Ok I am going to take you down a entirely different train of thought. My opinion. First I would like to point out one thing about Jake that was in question if he really is a pilot. The answer to that is yes. He wears 4 hashmarks on his shoulder lapel which is for Pilot not co-pilot as someone had mentioned. The reasoning behind not photographing his airlines and name badge is for security reasons. FAA has some strict rules that all must go by.

Now here is my thought. Like it or not I do not think I am that far off base here. Jake leaving when he did could of also of been for work purposes. Maybe he only had so much time he could take off till he rearranged his schedule.

Okay lets start with this. It has been said in episode 9 sc that this takes place in Hawaii.

Because of the match up with these chairs.

So then along comes Jake's sc with these same blue curtains. Fabric matches.

So this would put Jake in Hawaii as well. The only difference is the tropical flower, verses the tropical plant. In Jake's video departure he was in this same setting. Not like all the others that were different.

Up until now the only people with this setting and the blue curtains was Jillian and Jake. Then this episode comes along more Jake PI with the blue curtains. And Wes now is in the same setting.

So does this then mean that Jake and Wes are both in Hawaii at one point in all of this. So we continue on at the beginning of this weeks episode Jillian is doing a PI just before Reid's HTD. You got it same blue curtains. This is where she says "But I want to really meet his family just to see if their a family I can relate with". She is wearing a black and white top with silver hoop earrings. I think you will see this PI of Jillian's again when she meets up with Ed's family in Hawaii. Now that isn't to say she doesn't meet up with Jake's as well. After all neither one of them had HTD.

Mr.Invisable is he Jake after all. Very little camera time after their 1 on 1. He is after all the one who has continuously told her how much he cares for her.

Now lets look at some of the little bits and pieces no one is seeing because they are to busy focused on Kip, Reid, Ed and Wes.

For example when they are in the lodge going upstairs. It is Michael, Jake, 2 other people and Jillian. Then when they come through the door it is Jake and Jillian. When they were sledding the last picture was of Jillian and Jake walking back up the hill with her saying "omg that was amazing". On the hide and seek game. Jake finds Jillian stumbles into her and she pulls him down to her saying "here you are". Then when Michael, Wes and Tanner are watching Jake says "guys I didn't find anyone". She pulls him to her again.

These are just a few of the little things, they are trying to hide while they are focusing on other people. But here are some things that I noticed in interviews. They use some of the same wording, and phrases even though different mean the same.

Jillian from the beginning this has been a rollercoaster, the good, the bad, the ugly, the ups and downs but in the end it is all worth it.

Jake the day has been an emotional rollercoaster.

Jillian I am always attracted to bad boys, but they always break my heart.

Jake the women I am attracted to, don't work out cause I'm still single.

So is it Fliess's plan to show that opposite does attract. Now lets head to the reason why they are in Hawaii. Remember Jake's words "I would love to be the one who puts the ring on her finger", on their dancing it was magical.

Jillian the last 5 minutes are brillant, something that has never happened before.

How do I see this playing out. I see Jillian letting one go at F3 possibly Ed. Then she gets a surprise proposal from Jake. Remember he is the one who has constantly told her how he felt about her. Even this week that he wouldn't be able to sleep if he let her pick the wrong guy. I'll touch on that in a minute. F2 and F1. They can go either way. I see her letting one go, and one telling her she isn't for him. Which to me would be Kipton. And since she has let Reid already go her comment is that it is to late to turn back.

Now back to Jake. When Jake comes into the room she holds his hand to the couch. Then says you're the one person I wanted to see after this to make sure you were okay. At one point you see Jake's hand on her knee. After that you don't see their hands closest to the camera. Which could be they are holding hands. Jillian knew his phone number by memory.

So the end. Rumor is that Wes is somehow in the last 5 minutes of the show. Also that Wes has stated that at the end it all works out. Jillian loves live music. On Jake and Jillian's 1 on 1 date he said that while they were dancing it was magical.

I think Jillian accepts a proposal from Jake. I then think that Wes redeems himself throughout all this and sings a song for the two of them to dance to in the end. Yes I do think we will hear his voice again. And the ending will be in fact magical. Jillian gets the love of her life. And Fliess gets the brillant ending that will surprise everyone.

Just because some have left in the show, Ed and Jake they have returned. I don't think we have seen the last of Jake he will be Mr.Invisable till the last 5 minutes of the show. That is my theory and I am sticking with it.

Wow, thebois, that's a lot to digest. You laid out your argument well. I don't know how to explain the backdrop of the PIs. I just can't see Jake with Jillian at the end of all this, though. I didn't see the attraction - physical attraction from Jillian toward Jake. It sounds cruel, and I don't mean it to, but I think the romance was one-sided. I'm going to start looking at that backdrop, though, because it's an interesting scenario. Thanks for a well thought out alternative. Very interesting.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Regular

I don't know. That looks like the shirt Jake was wearing when he crashed Wes' HTD. Could both of these PIs been done in Austin at the hotel? I would guess Wes' HTD would be the second one done, so it stands to reason Jillian might do a PI before her date in the hotel. I just don't see Jillian accepting a proposal from Jake at this point. She was finished with him when she eliminated him.

Or maybe production just carries the blue curtains around with them to use as all-purpose backdrops. I really think that Jillian was put off by Jake falling too hard and too fast, if the edit is to be believed. Or in the alternative, Jake was/is gunning to be the next Bachelor and is now production's puppet.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaBJ;3540904;
    I don't know. That looks like the shirt Jake was wearing when he crashed Wes' HTD. Could both of these PIs been done in Austin at the hotel? I would guess Wes' HTD would be the second one done, so it stands to reason Jillian might do a PI before her date in the hotel. I just don't see Jillian accepting a proposal from Jake at this point. She was finished with him when she eliminated him.
    I'm trying to remember what Jake's hotel room looked like. Was it blue? Could the PIs have been done there?
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by daryos@msn.com;3540210;
    Maybe, that's where the "she seems confused?" v/o comes in from Reid.
    First of all, daryos

Next - thank you! I had completely forgotten about that comment. Possibly Who knows anymore, I can no longer distinguish between speculation and fact, it is a field of possibilities!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

thebois, I love your theory and since I haven't been keeping up with the thread this season, I never noticed those curtains. I would like to add to your "Jake" theory.

When they are showing those season clips at the end of episode 6 (I think), you hear Jill say that she woke up that last day and thought she would be engaged at the end of the day and she knew who with and she was excited, but someone who it was hard for her to send home had returned and got down on one knee and proposed. While she is saying this, it show a guys legs in jeans wearing cowboy boots and it also shows during that clip a mans legs wearing a suit. That sc clip they show is of Jake leaving the RC when he is sent home. TPTB changed the color of the slacks, but it is definitely Jake.

The clincher, if your theory is correct, is at the end of the seasons clips shown at the end of episode one. They show Jill walking up on the platform at the final rose ceremony and in a vo, she says "I know they say they love me now, but I want someone who will love me forEVER" (the word ever was emphasized by her). Well, who on this show do you think would love her forever. My vote goes to Jake. Also, when she is talking about meeting someone's family to see if she fits in, she could have been talking about Jake, not Ed. I can see she might have reservations about joining a family of doctors as Jake's is, because it would be so different than hers.

If somehow Jake ends up F1, I don't think she would accept a proposal from him. Remember something else in those clips at the end of ep6, she says this guy proposes to her and she owes it to herself to think about it.

She says that the twist at the end is something that has never happened before. We know that brad didn't choose anyone, so it can't be that. We know Charlie decided to date the F2 girls and make his decision LIVE at the FRC., so it can't be that. We have seen rings on a string, plane tickets, etc, but we have never had the Bachelor/ette pick someone other than one of the F2 at the FRC. I think at the FRC, she reaches back and chooses someone she has sent home.

The only question is who?
    Last edited by n4692u; 07-03-2009 at 02:02 AM.

[QUOTE=theboies;3540858;]

Up until now the only people with this setting and the blue curtains was Jillian and Jake. Then this episode comes along more Jake PI with the blue curtains. And Wes now is in the same setting.

So does this then mean that Jake and Wes are both in Hawaii at one point in all of this. So we continue on at the beginning of this weeks episode Jillian is doing a PI just before Reid's HTD. You got it same blue curtains. This is where she says "But I want to really meet his family just to see if their a family I can relate with". She is wearing a black and white top with silver hoop earrings. I think you will see this PI of Jillian's again when she meets up with Ed's family in Hawaii. Now that isn't to say she doesn't meet up with Jake's as well. After all neither one of them had HTD.
    The PI above, was done during the Lake Loise date with Reid. She was wearing the same clothes she was wearing on their date and she had other PI's that night about Reid while in the same setting wearing the same clothes.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Brendaavon;3540797;
    The problem I'm having with that is that I don't see any of the F3 coming back once let go??
    A week or so ago, we tossed around the idea of Wes being the one who comes back to propose ... the one who was so hard to let go, the voiceover said.

In the Grapevine description of the Spain dates, the last paragraph says that Jillian listens to her heart and reluctantly says good-bye to the man she's been falling for early on.

As much as I'm icked out by Wes, evidently Jillian was really into him. It makes all the sense in the world, from a production standpoint to trot him out in Hawaii - he gets his additional 15 minutes of CD promotion and they get a Bad Boy vs. Good Guy dilemma, with Jillian rejecting him and either choosing Good Guy or maybe just Herself.

Of course, we'll have to see how badly Wes bombs in Spain for that scenerio to be plausible. From the looks of it, it ain't gonna be pretty.

FORT Fanatic

My theory in all of this is only because I drew the conculsion that the blue curtains are in Hawaii. Go back and check out Jake's hands to the ring. They match pretty close as well. I will tell you this his thumb knuckles are big as well. If you go back and listen to words he used in their date, and how he wants to protect Jillian from getting hurt. And several of his other statements. To me the writing in on the walls. To clarify the first time the blue curtain back drop was used in a PI was Jake talking about Wes being like Jeykl and Hyde. Then Jillian's first one was right after talking to Ed at the fire pit. She does wear different tops through out the PI's.