Page 53 of 186 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

coco

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by jax_1;3537923;
    I have a weird gut feeling telling me....
    F3 Ed Will be horrible ending to their love story causing SO much anguish.
    F2 Kip Will propose marriage
    F1 Reid Will propose, BUT not marriage. He will simply state his undying love, but wants her to be completely sure it is him she wants, and proposes the "see where this goes" ....there have been several posters saying she picks F1 but not engaged.

**any and all could be reversed, but the F1 with Reid fits due to their 1 on 1 date where she says how she appreciates his "wait until we are a team, and then figure things out" I think he intended to propose, but we will see him freaking out about it, ultimately deciding not to, and she LOVES it~~ ?? Also, clarifies the interviews where it says the last five min. she chose a brilliant person, or choice. or whatever the quote is...

thoughts
    Maybe, that's where the "she seems confused?" v/o comes in from Reid.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizie;3540199;
    Maybe Jillian liked the brother more than Jesse....
    Then she really does need her head examined!

Quote Originally Posted by 80'sdiva;3539664;
    is this just your theory on reid not being liked by the crew?? or has something been said about that? i thought it was wes that wasn't well liked...
    Basically theory, although I did think one person who has had good tidbits in the past hinted that the didn't (although I can't remember which poster and which thread so don't hold me to that).

If he was difficult to get PI's out of, or difficult when he had time with Jillian, then they usually get back at you with editing. Could explain his edit, making it seem like there was less of a connection. Could explain the ED insinuations when they use his voice in the previews. Could also explain why the crew said there was a disaster early-on and they didn't see a love story.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by bzindsc;3539684;
    bolded part is what I believe too, although you need to change the names in the rest of your scenerio lol. Ed and Kip are the two that have been given a chance evidence wise of being on the BI her vo's are spliced and diced in true Fleiss fashion F2 just really shook her up with what he had to say. I cant wrap my brain around someone coming back 3 times in one series is overkill

ITA it would be overkill and a desperate move on the part of TPTB

Quote Originally Posted by daryos@msn.com;3540210;
    Maybe, that's where the "she seems confused?" v/o comes in from Reid.

We already saw that and heard that at the last RC when she takes Michael out to talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladys;3540726;
    [/B]

ITA it would be overkill and a desperate move on the part of TPTB

But I believe Michael is eager enough if asked to see her again! " I love you more then anything in the world."

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Brendaavon;3540758;
    But I believe Michael is eager enough if asked to see her again! " I love you more then anything in the world."
    I answered this on one of the other threads, but we did hear Michael say this words as a hypothetical on their one-on-one in the wine cellar. He said something to the effect of being the kind of guy who would leave her notes that said, "i love you more than anything in the world". He said this in the PI and they showed him saying it, so it wasn't spliced in. If you look up video of the date, you will see it. I don't think MIchael is coming back...

Quote Originally Posted by kygirl93;3540763;
    I answered this on one of the other threads, but we did hear Michael say this words as a hypothetical on their one-on-one in the wine cellar. He said something to the effect of being the kind of guy who would leave her notes that said, "i love you more than anything in the world". He said this in the PI and they showed him saying it, so it wasn't spliced in. If you look up video of the date, you will see it. I don't think MIchael is coming back...

The problem I'm having with that is that I don't see any of the F3 coming back once let go??

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3540229;
    Then she really does need her head examined!
    No kidding! He was ewwwww.

Sorry Jesse.
    We need not think alike to love alike

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Brendaavon;3540797;
    The problem I'm having with that is that I don't see any of the F3 coming back once let go??
    I agree. I think that VO is not giving us an accurate account of what is going to happen. I just frankly can't believe they would go to the well on the "he leaves, but he comes back" twist for a third time in one season. Surely, they would know we would think that would get old after Ed and Jake in the same episode, right?