Page 52 of 186 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3523698;
    Not sure where to dump this, but hopefully it will aide in determining the last two episodes.
    I'm just highlighting the most important quotes from Monday's preview, as relating to the final two episodes.

During the Wes/Jake drama scenes, there are two unrelated quotes, obviously concerning the arrival of Ed.
    The Reid quote is curious... will we hear it on Monday or the following week... or in the finale?
    1.) Kip(?) VO: We all kind of forgot him obviously until he walked up the stairs tonight
    2.) Reid VO: It's STILL somewhat of a surprise he's back

Fantasy Dates in Spain with Jillian VO, intermixed with some Hawaii
    1.) Reid VO: Obviously I would love to spend the night there and wake up with her in the morning...
    Deleted from previous preview: Chris Harrison VO: It's EVERY guy's worst nightmare.
    2.) Jillian VO: My fantasy suite date was not exactly how BOTH of us had planned.
    Deleted from previous preview: Chris Harrison VO: When one of the bachelors experiences a certain problem in the bedroom
    Deleted from previous preview: Reid VO: I feel like I failed. My fears got in the way of the moment.

3.) Jillian VO: Why? That one person that everything was there that I couldn't wait to be with in this setting//but the romance just wasn't there.
    4.) Chris Harrison to Jillian (Hawaii): I guess this overwhelming pressure has really affected the physical intimacy of your relationship.
    5.) Jillian to Chris (Hawaii): Do I take a gamble that after all this pressure is off it will be fine. I'm scared to take that gamble.
    Deleted from previous preview: Jillian PI (Hawaii): I wish so bad I had more time to know for sure.
    6.) Jillian VO: When I woke up this morning I was very sure that I was going to be an engaged woman by the end of the day. I knew who it was going to be with and I was so excited and then the guy that was so difficult to let go comes to the door and wants to sweep me off my feet. He got down on one knee to propose and I owe it to myself to take some time to think about this. I just hope I'm making the right decision today.
    7.) Kip VO: You know, I didn't question things until today...
    8.) Jillian PI (pink dress): It was hard for me to hear the things he had to say.
    9.) Jillian VO: I don't know what I'm suppose to do.
    10.) Jillian (pink dress) with Ed (?): Oh my gosh
    11.) Reid VO: I can tell she's confused.
    12.) Jillian VO: I panicked. I thought, OMG, did I make the right choice? It's heartbreaking for me. There's nothing for me to do. There's no turning back now.
    Jack, what about the VO with Reid saying: I love you more than anything in the world...I wonder where that fits in???

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3539851;
    Jack, what about the VO with Reid saying: I love you more than anything in the world...I wonder where that fits in???
    That wasn't Reid. That was Michael talking about in the future he would leave notes for her saying that. Totally out of context VO.
    We need not think alike to love alike

FORT Regular

Yeah, she picks Ed and finds out he has a girlfriend then the last 5 minute twist is that Jesse comes back to tell Jill how he feels & tada Jesse is the winner! That is the shocker.....the winner isnt even in the house anymore. He comes back to express his feelings to Jillian & once she knows he feels that same way she does she picks him!

Maybe Jill's reference to "the guy that was so hard to let go" is her F2. When she's walking him out to the limo he proposes then. Who knows, you know MF had Jason propose to MeAnna.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ldelan16;3539857;
    Yeah, she picks Ed and finds out he has a girlfriend then the last 5 minute twist is that Jesse comes back to tell Jill how he feels & tada Jesse is the winner! That is the shocker.....the winner isnt even in the house anymore. He comes back to express his feelings to Jillian & once she knows he feels that same way she does she picks him!
    I hate to burst your balloon, but give up already. "Once she knows he feels the same way she does"? She seemed pretty lukewarm about him to me. I just didn't see much of a spark, plus his brother was creepy and painted a pretty much unflattering picture of Jesse, albeit unintentionally. She would have to do pretty much a 180 to pick Jesse in the end. I don't think Jesse is a blip on her radar anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3540098;
    I hate to burst your balloon, but give up already. "Once she knows he feels the same way she does"? She seemed pretty lukewarm about him to me. I just didn't see much of a spark, plus his brother was creepy and painted a pretty much unflattering picture of Jesse, albeit unintentionally. She would have to do pretty much a 180 to pick Jesse in the end. I don't think Jesse is a blip on her radar anymore.
    I have to agree. I thought the brother was slightly creepy and may have been the real dealbreaker with his very unhealthy view of women in general, and the way he kind of leered at her, like he hadn't seen a female in a while. I think her main interest in Jesse was seeing the family business, as we know she likes her vino. He does seem like a very nice guy, but I don't think he is at all ready to settle down, and neither did his brother.

If anybody is coming back to propose, the storyline supports it being either Reid (can't open up until the last minute) or Ed (keeps coming back because he can't stop thinking about her).

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3540176;
    I have to agree. I thought the brother was slightly creepy and may have been the real dealbreaker with his very unhealthy view of women in general, and the way he kind of leered at her, like he hadn't seen a female in a while. I think her main interest in Jesse was seeing the family business, as we know she likes her vino. He does seem like a very nice guy, but I don't think he is at all ready to settle down, and neither did his brother.

If anybody is coming back to propose, the storyline supports it being either Reid (can't open up until the last minute) or Ed (keeps coming back because he can't stop thinking about her).
    I thought the brother wanted Jilly for himself. I was uncomfortable watching their little chat.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3540179;
    I thought the brother wanted Jilly for himself. I was uncomfortable watching their little chat.
    Right, it made me uncomfortable to hear him ask her if her and Jesse had gotten naked.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3540189;
    Right, it made me uncomfortable to hear him ask her if her and Jesse had gotten naked.
    It was definitely awkward and a very personal question imo.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3540179;
    Maybe Jillian liked the brother more than Jesse....
    À bientôt!