Page 51 of 186 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Maybe Jason comes back and asks if he can trade his number 2 pick in on a go with no 3!

Seriously, I feel kind of bad for Jillian. If you look back at her PI's and voiceovers over the season, she implies that she is afraid guys will want to leave, and also says that the guys she likes are the ones that aren't into her, and the ones that like her don't interest her.

No idea how they pulled this off with some kind of believable ending. IN a way Jillian is more likable than Deanna but similar to her in that DeAnna fell hard for Graham but he didn't want her, and now Jillian seems to have fell for Ed and Wes--two guys that aren't so into her.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3539482;
    Not only that but why would her friends think she returned happier and funnier than they had ever seen her if the season was such as disaster!!!! Sorry, I don't buy real estate I haven't seen!!!!!!
    Maybe she is just really, really happy that this ordeal is over. And glad to be back home.

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3539577;
    Maybe she is just really, really happy that this ordeal is over. And glad to be back home.
    JMO, but even Jillian had an agenda about doing this show. And I really, really don't think it was to find a lifemate.

The twist? Hype, hype , hype.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by xseannax;3539310;

OR Reid was the last man standing, not well liked by the crew, but was the best choice for after-show media rounds (availability and humor).
    is this just your theory on reid not being liked by the crew?? or has something been said about that? i thought it was wes that wasn't well liked...
    Sing it!!-Arizona Robbins

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3523698;
    Not sure where to dump this, but hopefully it will aide in determining the last two episodes.
    I'm just highlighting the most important quotes from Monday's preview, as relating to the final two episodes.

During the Wes/Jake drama scenes, there are two unrelated quotes, obviously concerning the arrival of Ed.
    The Reid quote is curious... will we hear it on Monday or the following week... or in the finale?
    1.) Kip(?) VO: We all kind of forgot him obviously until he walked up the stairs tonight
    2.) Reid VO: It's STILL somewhat of a surprise he's back

Fantasy Dates in Spain with Jillian VO, intermixed with some Hawaii
    1.) Reid VO: Obviously I would love to spend the night there and wake up with her in the morning...
    Deleted from previous preview: Chris Harrison VO: It's EVERY guy's worst nightmare.
    2.) Jillian VO: My fantasy suite date was not exactly how BOTH of us had planned.
    Deleted from previous preview: Chris Harrison VO: When one of the bachelors experiences a certain problem in the bedroom
    Deleted from previous preview: Reid VO: I feel like I failed. My fears got in the way of the moment.

3.) Jillian VO: Why? That one person that everything was there that I couldn't wait to be with in this setting//but the romance just wasn't there.
    4.) Chris Harrison to Jillian (Hawaii): I guess this overwhelming pressure has really affected the physical intimacy of your relationship.
    5.) Jillian to Chris (Hawaii): Do I take a gamble that after all this pressure is off it will be fine. I'm scared to take that gamble.
    Deleted from previous preview: Jillian PI (Hawaii): I wish so bad I had more time to know for sure.
    6.) Jillian VO: When I woke up this morning I was very sure that I was going to be an engaged woman by the end of the day. I knew who it was going to be with and I was so excited and then the guy that was so difficult to let go comes to the door and wants to sweep me off my feet. He got down on one knee to propose and I owe it to myself to take some time to think about this. I just hope I'm making the right decision today.
    7.) Kip VO: You know, I didn't question things until today...
    8.) Jillian PI (pink dress): It was hard for me to hear the things he had to say.
    9.) Jillian VO: I don't know what I'm suppose to do.
    10.) Jillian (pink dress) with Ed (?): Oh my gosh
    11.) Reid VO: I can tell she's confused.
    12.) Jillian VO: I panicked. I thought, OMG, did I make the right choice? It's heartbreaking for me. There's nothing for me to do. There's no turning back now.
    why are you including Ed in #10 your not showing it as A VO and it doesnt show him

FORT Fan

I agree the twist is hype hype hype. That said, in my opinion Reid is F3, F2 and F1 are Kiptyn and Ed. I like Reid, think he's a great guy but I really don't think he's ready to get married at all. I still can't help thinking he looked relieved when Ed came back.

I'm one of those people who met my partner and knew immediately that this was someone very significant in my life, so I know that this can happen, has it happened here? Only time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3532359;
    My scenario:

I don't think anyone comes back...I think its just the F2.The F2 (Ed, if I have it my way ;P) proposes to Jill and he reminds JIll that he wants it to work, and he proved it since he came back for her. This sends her on a guilt trip because she does care for him and more importantly, she can't deny that he has returned "for her". Therefore we see JIll speaking to CH about how she's not sure what to do because maybe she should give him a chance. But CH has said that JIll sticks to her guns...so in the last 5 minutes we might think that she's so confused she just wants to call things off but then she comes to her senses and realizes that Reid (yes, if I have it my way again) has shown all along how much he cares for her, he has been patient, funny, and has really made her "happy" throughout this process (her word not mine--).

I think in the end Reid gets his eskimo.
    bolded part is what I believe too, although you need to change the names in the rest of your scenerio lol. Ed and Kip are the two that have been given a chance evidence wise of being on the BI her vo's are spliced and diced in true Fleiss fashion F2 just really shook her up with what he had to say. I cant wrap my brain around someone coming back 3 times in one series is overkill

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by 80'sdiva;3539664;
    is this just your theory on reid not being liked by the crew?? or has something been said about that? i thought it was wes that wasn't well liked...

I don't understand where that crew thing came from and I don't think it is true. In fact, Chris twitted the following a few days ago in response to his feelings about the guys:

"It really depends on who I get to spend time with. Ed, Michael, Juan, Tanner, Reid.. all good guys, enjoyed hangin with them."

Quote Originally Posted by Just LQQking;3539696;
    I don't understand where that crew thing came from and I don't think it is true. In fact, Chris twitted the following a few days ago in response to his feelings about the guys:

"It really depends on who I get to spend time with. Ed, Michael, Juan, Tanner, Reid.. all good guys, enjoyed hangin with them."
    And just to tack on to your post, Just LQQking, BritLit posted an old interview with a producer in the RS thread. It includes a comment that producers don't like the guys who won't take their direction or who won't give them good quotes/footage.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by xseannax;3539310;
    No love story....

Ed was a hired plant, paid to leave, come back (and maybe leave comeback again) to be F1.

OR Reid was the last man standing, not well liked by the crew, but was the best choice for after-show media rounds (availability and humor).

PS. I leave out Kip because if there was no love story then he needs to be the next Bach
    YOu know what I found funny is that CH, in his blog, i beleive, called Reid the "lovable bachelor"...hmmm