Page 5 of 186 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3498893;
    well she says "i'm not gonna say a whole week before, but quite a while before" so to me it's almost a week, like 5-6 days. To me it sounds like her decision was completely solidified after F2 met her parents
    On this we totally agree. I think Jill is the type of person who would want her parents' input and approval before finalizing her decision.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3498895;
    On this we totally agree. I think Jill is the type of person who would want her parents' input and approval before finalizing her decision.
    I posted this on another thread. With all the other normal "romantic" situations posted which really rarely pan out, this is probably more up Fleiss' alley.

"The last 5 minutes:
    Right before the F1 grabs Jilly for that money kiss and body swing!
    Jillian grabs her face and pulls off the high tech plastic mask she has on that makes her look like Jillian, but in reality she is not Jillian.
    Underneath the mask, is in reality ---da da da daaaaaah---Jason!
    The F1 starts to freak and back away!

Jason laughs like the girly girl he is, grabs his face and pulls off his high tech mask--and ta daaaaah---its Deanna! (by the way Jason looked maaaavelous in that FRC gown but could have gone a bit lighter on the eyeshadow!)
    The F1 breaks out into a frenzied sweat and starts to dry heave.

De is shaking in her boots(miraculously she is no longer wearing those stupid 5 inch heels!), grabs her face, pulls off her mask and meanwhile we see her body morphing like the HULK on some of the white rabbit's specials--and ba da bing-----IT's BRAD!!!

The F1 sighs with great relief, extends his hand for the bump. The 2 start to high five off into the sunset for the money shot and grab a sloppy cheesy sub with some beers. Maybe a game is on!
    All of a sudden we hear Brad laugh as the F1 grabs his face and pulls of his mask, revealing the one and only Michael Fleiss.

Brad to Fleiss "hey bud you got me back finally! Good one!"
    Camera pans to the lanky, handsome Brad walking hand and hand with Mike Fleiss (who is clad in the ravishing FRC gown and heels) off into the sunset with a huge Subway shop logo in the distance. Of course, Jared will serve them!"
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Well,I am sticking to my theory that she pulls a prank on Reid and has Wes serenade them!

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3498865;
    I respectfully disagree. Fleiss is all about drama, and this would be extreme drama. If Ed is Jillian's choice, I'm happy with it. So what better way to show it IMO..than to have him have to leave for whatever reason, and then return with her missing him and wanting him more than ever.
    I agree and Fleiss will get drama any way he can. I just hope if this is the way it plays out and she just has to have him then he wants her that much to.

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3498865;
    I respectfully disagree. Fleiss is all about drama, and this would be extreme drama. If Ed is Jillian's choice, I'm happy with it. So what better way to show it IMO..than to have him have to leave for whatever reason, and then return with her missing him and wanting him more than ever.

I agree, although I have a feeling Ed doesn't leave, it would be good drama. Besides, it's not what the fans want for her. It's who she wants that matters. The fans have been speculating this ending for years now. If this is how this show ends we should be happy for Jillian, not mad because our favorite wasn't her choice.

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;3498982;
    I agree, although I have a feeling Ed doesn't leave, it would be good drama. Besides, it's not what the fans want for her. It's who she wants that matters. The fans have been speculating this ending for years now. If this is how this show ends we should be happy for Jillian, not mad because our favorite wasn't her choice.
    I agree and this season I really don't have a dog in the hunt. I am okay with her choice....she has to live with them not me.

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;3499002 View Post
    I agree and this season I really don't have a dog in the hunt. I am okay with her choice....she has to live with them not me.
    That is so true! In the beginning of the year, I thought her guys were all idiots but now she seems to have narrowed down to some really quality guys and I am okay with whoever she picks - OH WAIT except Wes and then I will be throwing up!

I too will be okay with whoever she chooses, if she's happy.

My point is that for Ed to leave this week and come back two weeks later, but for the producers to not show us any interaction between Jill and Ed for the next 4 shows (ie, no Spain, no Hawaii, no meet the parents), then for him to suddenly reappear at the FRC with the explanation that she has been seeing him all along but they have chosen not to show it, just seems like extremely bad storytelling for the sole purpose of a big reveal/fakeout at the end. That is what the original poster theorized and I commented on. To me it is too reminiscent of the shower scene in Dallas.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3498885;
    she said some previous people in her position truly fell in love with 2 people, but she didn't she knew almost a week before what she was going to do. I really think after F2 meet her parents and the decision is solidified, she breaks up with F2 on the LCD to avoid dragging it out further and having him all nervous for the FRC. But the F1 won't know this happened and it will be a very romantic ending. I just don't get what the last 5 minutes and suspense until then could be!?
    I like this scenario too. And the last five minutes IS the FRC, right? When F1 finds out he's "had it in the bag" for several days now. Really romantic, and Jill doesn't have to deal with breaking F2's heart on the final day, she's already dealt with it.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3498885;
    she said some previous people in her position truly fell in love with 2 people, but she didn't she knew almost a week before what she was going to do. I really think after F2 meet her parents and the decision is solidified, she breaks up with F2 on the LCD to avoid dragging it out further and having him all nervous for the FRC. But the F1 won't know this happened and it will be a very romantic ending. I just don't get what the last 5 minutes and suspense until then could be!?
    This just made me think of something that is really cruel but would fit all the information we have so far. What if on LCDs, she hints to both guys that he is not her choice? Then, we assume she is picking neither. First limo pulls up, and she sends him away, because they have to play out the scene, per the contract. The second guy then comes, thinking he is not being chosen and she fakes him and us out by choosing him. Any takers?