Page 49 of 186 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999149 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by I<3JAY;3537932;
    I 100% agree with you. I have said that a long time ago, and I'm still sticking to it. Also during the episode when Ed departs, there is VO from Jillian in an orange tank top stating that he was not making eye contact, etc -- some believe this takes place in Hawaii....Yes they are making it sound like it is Ed, but we all know how the editing is.

Also since Jillian has not come out and said that she is completely in love blah blah, I believe that she is being super conservative due to being a part of the fiasco of last season. Can you imagine if she did get proposed to then BAM!!! they have already broken up since the finale? The viewers will lose interest -- meaning a soon demise to this show. JMO
    I will be mortified if Ed proposes as the "rejected" F3! Icky,icky, icky!

Quote Originally Posted by Silver18;3538008;
    I will be mortified if Ed proposes as the "rejected" F3! Icky,icky, icky!
    Not to worry - All part of the script !
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3537750;
    This is the breakdown of Jills statement that I came up with........(still paraphrasing though)

The person I found so hard to let go (meaning Ed), got down on his knee (still Ed) and proposed and I owe it (to him and myself ??) to think about it.

I think it is Ed that proposed. I dont know if he was her intended or not but I dont think it was someone she rejected but she did find it very hard to let Ed go.

IMO.
    I'm starting to get on board with this scenario. Once the Wes saga ends next week, I think the story will become, "Ed leaves and returns...again!", with him cut at F3, (Jill's choice this time) and coming back before FRC to propose, maybe with family in tow. Since typically, the F3 is the one that the lead is more attached to than F2, this might really make Jill consider choosing him over her intended F1. Not sure what position I see the other guys in, or what her final decision will be.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Just LQQking;3536746;
    I don't think he could make up with Lindsay until he is eliminated from the show anyway since contractually you are not allowed to give the ending away.

Now, having said that a few weeks ago a Chicago radio station said he was spotted with a gf or ex-gf but if you don't buy the RS blog then I don't think that will matter either. I am not saying all of this is 100% true but its coming from a lot of places and not by the same person.
    Sounds weird to me considering that it was posted somewhere that he spent over a week with jillian in Hawaii; and they were seen at the airport together shortly after that giving quick kisses. I think he's her F1. Which could also explain why he's been pretty scarce unlike Kip or Reid.

Quote Originally Posted by JAYMIELM3;3538443;
    Sounds weird to me considering that it was posted somewhere that he spent over a week with jillian in Hawaii; and they were seen at the airport together shortly after that giving quick kisses. I think he's her F1. Which could also explain why he's been pretty scarce unlike Kip or Reid.
    Huh? Where did that come from? This would have made this board weeks ago if that were true...

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by jax_1;3537923;
    I have a weird gut feeling telling me....
    F3 Ed Will be horrible ending to their love story causing SO much anguish.
    F2 Kip Will propose marriage
    F1 Reid Will propose, BUT not marriage. He will simply state his undying love, but wants her to be completely sure it is him she wants, and proposes the "see where this goes" ....there have been several posters saying she picks F1 but not engaged.

**any and all could be reversed, but the F1 with Reid fits due to their 1 on 1 date where she says how she appreciates his "wait until we are a team, and then figure things out" I think he intended to propose, but we will see him freaking out about it, ultimately deciding not to, and she LOVES it~~ ?? Also, clarifies the interviews where it says the last five min. she chose a brilliant person, or choice. or whatever the quote is...

thoughts
    Of the F3, right now my opinion is that Ed would be most likely to propose. Reid's HTD had his brother questioning whether he could commit at the end and Kip came right out and told his sister that a proposal within a couple of weeks would be premature. Could be Ed comes back to propose after being let go at F3 and Jillian isn't sure she will actually receive a proposal from either Kip or Reid which makes her pause to consider his proposal. I'm not convinced she is engaged right now.

One thing that I think Jillian said in an interview that makes me doubt Reid as F1 was something about the guy she chooses is confident. I haven't seen that in Reid yet unless things change over the next few episodes. But if he freaks out towards the end I can't see that statement fitting him.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by I<3JAY;3538625;
    Huh? Where did that come from? This would have made this board weeks ago if that were true...
    Its posted somewhere on here or over on abc. I wouldn't repeat it if it didn't make sense to me- I'm not too crazy about Ed.

FORT Fan

Deleted - not perpetuating any more rumors.
    Last edited by loveski; 07-01-2009 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JAYMIELM3;3538651;
    Its posted somewhere on here or over on abc. I wouldn't repeat it if it didn't make sense to me- I'm not too crazy about Ed.
    There was a Twitter from someone who (thought) she saw them, but we verified that Jilly was in NY with Chris at some red carpet affair at same time.

So, we disproved it.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by loveski;3538656;
    I haven't seen that rumor but was told that Ed returned to work the first week of June. However, that doesn't have to mean more than him taking a few extra days off or waiting for a set Monday to return to work. He could have easily been home earlier (Chitown, I think, said he was seen the week of the 25th).
    Not sure. I just have a feeling that he's F1.