Page 48 of 186 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556575898148 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Re: "The Twist" "The Last Five Minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie24;3537182;
    I just posted this elsewhere but what if the twist at the end is that Jillian turns down a sure thing proposal from one guy (or two if someone really comes back to propose) for the chance to date the guy she really wants? That could be a pretty interesting result.
    Could that be Jake..... Michael???????

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3537378;
    Jen married a market speculator instead it seems. When the finale is finally aired with all the drama that refuses to let up, will the last five minutes turn out to be flat with all the hype surrounding it?
    Probably - us FORTers have definitely come up with some pretty wild ideas about the ending! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by nocalgal;3537394;
    Probably - us FORTers have definitely come up with some pretty wild ideas about the ending! LOL
    Well we have to find something to do since we didn't get any new SC's on Monday.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3537420;
    Well we have to find something to do since we didn't get any new SC's on Monday.
    Are there any screen shots that we can't figure out still. Has anyone matched up all the previous screencaps of Spain to the recent ones we have seen?

FORT Regular

Don't know what thread to put this in. Mods, just move it to wherever it belongs and then let me know. I remember in DeAnna's pre-season posts, don't remember which board. Anyway, there were a bunch of posts stating that she chose Jesse. Well, we all know how attached everyone became to Jason and Jeremy. I'm just wondering where those same posters are and if they know who she picked. Or were they "silenced" in an awful way!

This is the breakdown of Jills statement that I came up with........(still paraphrasing though)

The person I found so hard to let go (meaning Ed), got down on his knee (still Ed) and proposed and I owe it (to him and myself ??) to think about it.

I think it is Ed that proposed. I dont know if he was her intended or not but I dont think it was someone she rejected but she did find it very hard to let Ed go.

IMO.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

I just posted this elsewhere but what if the twist at the end is that Jillian turns down a sure thing proposal from one guy (or two if someone really comes back to propose) for the chance to date the guy she really wants? That could be a pretty interesting result.
    I think that could be the case!
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

I second this , yep. And maybe the F1 has his parents flown in to meet her and he proposes?
    Hmm... Could make for a " brilliant" ending.The twist, maybe she turns down the sure thing, the early proposal by the f2,breaks his heart for the " first time" even... with no guarantee her chosen f1 will propose until after she meets his family....
    Quite a risk.. This show loves that.

Not sure what possible " twists " could be going on with the other f2 ,but then
    you never know with this show.I' m trying to find another " twist" scenerio for the others. I don't see anyone returning at all that has been rejected, nope..
    I guess anything is possible.

I think once the finale write up "comes out of hiding" again it will lay out this ending nicely.
    Last edited by goldie2; 07-01-2009 at 05:46 PM.

FORT Fan

I have a weird gut feeling telling me....
    F3 Ed Will be horrible ending to their love story causing SO much anguish.
    F2 Kip Will propose marriage
    F1 Reid Will propose, BUT not marriage. He will simply state his undying love, but wants her to be completely sure it is him she wants, and proposes the "see where this goes" ....there have been several posters saying she picks F1 but not engaged.

**any and all could be reversed, but the F1 with Reid fits due to their 1 on 1 date where she says how she appreciates his "wait until we are a team, and then figure things out" I think he intended to propose, but we will see him freaking out about it, ultimately deciding not to, and she LOVES it~~ ?? Also, clarifies the interviews where it says the last five min. she chose a brilliant person, or choice. or whatever the quote is...

thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3537750;
    This is the breakdown of Jills statement that I came up with........(still paraphrasing though)

The person I found so hard to let go (meaning Ed), got down on his knee (still Ed) and proposed and I owe it (to him and myself ??) to think about it.

I think it is Ed that proposed. I dont know if he was her intended or not but I dont think it was someone she rejected but she did find it very hard to let Ed go.

IMO.
    I 100% agree with you. I have said that a long time ago, and I'm still sticking to it. Also during the episode when Ed departs, there is VO from Jillian in an orange tank top stating that he was not making eye contact, etc -- some believe this takes place in Hawaii....Yes they are making it sound like it is Ed, but we all know how the editing is.

Also since Jillian has not come out and said that she is completely in love blah blah, I believe that she is being super conservative due to being a part of the fiasco of last season. Can you imagine if she did get proposed to then BAM!!! they have already broken up since the finale? The viewers will lose interest -- meaning a soon demise to this show. JMO